PDA

View Full Version : Lily - Springwood

flamejob
17-03-2015, 12:51 AM
Saw this ad on Locanto and was captivated by her assets, not to mention her Chinese/Russian mix and Cert 4 in massage. Booked the 30 minute nude body-slide for $100. When I arrived she was wearing a short, tight dress.

For the first 10 minutes or so of the massage she stayed dressed. The massage was pretty good but very little oil. She then undressed completely. OMG!!! Love her body. Awesome tits, tight little arse and smooth pussy. She rubbed oil over my back and herself, then climbed onto the table between my legs and slid her hot body all over me. I loved feeling the weight of those tits on me, but even more so, her nipples sliding up the crack of my arse. Sensational.

Then she asked me to flip over. Again she rubbed oil gently over my front and climbed on the table for a great body slide. Those tits sliding over my cock was an awesome experience. She climbed off and finished me by hand. She did allow some touching but sadly said it would cost more to touch her pussy.

Overall though, she was very good with a great body.

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_422287819/Underwood-Qualified-Massage-Waxing-Adult-service-Service-More.html

Bobby1234
20-03-2015, 05:01 PM
was the massage any good ?? i want to get a decent massage but the ones in the shops are more hit and miss then punting

ococpunt
20-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Surprised you found her good?

Been to her twice, first time had the topless massage, massage just average and tits were nice but handjob was mechanic and she got a shitty face the whole way.

Thought might try another time, went for body slide for an hour, the slide was only like 5mins out of the whole fuking hour, and then I thought fuk it, go FS cos her handjob was shit, then she said there's extras for blowjob and even touching her pussy when you are paying for FS? What kind of FS is that?

On the other note, she does have good tits, but she's got a fuking hugh scar in her tummy and some dead fat there maybe due to giving birth? turn off, anyways, I would not recommend her to anyone!

Bobby1234
20-03-2015, 11:55 PM
thanks for the heads up, she not answering my text anyways

mman69
30-03-2015, 09:50 PM
thanks i tried to book once in jan but she busy think my give a miss now tits was hooking me in but attitude can be a real turn off

Digger
30-03-2015, 10:43 PM
thanks for the heads up, she not answering my text anyways

I think you will find she is away on a cruise to NZ. No accounting for taste!