PDA

View Full Version : Top 127(CHIPPENDALE)!! New Girl called ELLY has arrived!!!

sydneytop
17-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Hi all
we have new girl and her name is elly.
She is tall, pretty and has got white skin.
Call us to make a booking.
02 9319 3349.

gentlescream
17-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Wow. I thought your shop was almost non-functional (couldn't get you guys on the phone). Does the legendary Mischa or Candy still work?

Good_guy_Greg
17-03-2015, 08:42 PM
bro you should post some photos...but good to see some activity from your shop!

illidanstormrage
17-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Check their website: www.top127.com.au

I was there about a month ago I saw a girl called Angel if I remember correctly. She looked pretty good, gave decent service. A cool girl! She has a bit of personality, I'm not even Korean so this was in English.

Is Misha that good or what? I remember seeing her in some of the lineups ages ago, looks alright (fake tits?) but I never chose her because of the stone faced look she gave me and just a cold vibe I encountered. She could have just been tired but yeah men have intuition as well and it has served me quite well thus far.

I have seen Sarah you can see her pictures on the website she seemed to be a younger version of Misha, so I went with her however long ago this was. I mean she looks amazing with a tight ass and firm tits (pretty sure fake) but was extremely cold towards me, I mean there is the language barrier (I'm Aussie) but just in general. I'm skinny but not deformed or ugly by any means, I usually like to book hour sessions but it's better if you are going to shops like these with cold bitches (no offence I love women especially koreans) to just go 30 mins at most 45 and give them the old wham bam thank you ma'am. GFE is almost non-existent and that is what I prefer but each to their own. If Shasha still works I definitely recommend her, of all the girls I've seen here she is the furthest thing you can get from an ice princess in this shop.

I know it's sentimental but this was my first FS shop, so there are some fond memories to say the least.. I will get around to trying Elly and post a report up to show I mean business and that I'm not salty and blindly criticizing the fine ladies of top127. In the meantime happy punting!

illidanstormrage
18-03-2015, 08:05 PM
I also challenge anyone else to write up an AR recent or older for any of girls they've had good experiences with in this shop.

It seems regular punters don't frequent this shop at all and that wouldn't be without reason but maybe I'm wrong.

In any case I'm interested in hearing more about Misha and why she has this "legendary" status.

Elly will also have to wait until next week.

Good_guy_Greg
18-03-2015, 10:21 PM
I've seen Misha a few times. I read on here that she has 'legendary' status because of her fake boobs and great BBBJ skills. But for me, what I like about her is her personality. She is very vibrant and cheerful and funny. I only started seeing her towards the end of last year, and I think by that time she had been around for a while, so I can see through her make up and see she has aged a bit, but I think in her younger years she would've been extremely hot.