PDA

View Full Version : General talk Lower North Shore RnT with all inclusive price

pussyman
17-03-2015, 11:17 PM
hi all

I quite like the rnt places with an all inclusive price - removes any surprises later and you know what to expect as opposed to negotiating with the WL later.

can anyone recommend such good places on lower north shore sydney - chatswood and surrounds.

there is a thai place on oscar st but hit and miss as girls not fresh always. also some wls do not like to be touched downstairs. which puts me off !!

place on katherine st is quite good value though...

any such places in the cbd?

cheers

opimrs
18-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Pure Massage in North Sydney and Willoughby are my go-to places. There are at least 3 rnt joints in Katherine St though I don't think all are all inclusive. Are you thinking of #200?

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2015, 07:43 AM
There are plenty of all inclusive RnT places, basically all the Korean shops and most Thai shops with b2b, I just don't know any on the north side , not my area mate :

These are some in the city:

Silver Fox and OBA
227 Broadway
Mimi @ Burwood
Diva @ Ultimo

Cheers

pussyman
18-03-2015, 10:40 PM
hi all

I quite like the rnt places with an all inclusive price - removes any surprises later and you know what to expect as opposed to negotiating with the WL later.

can anyone recommend such good places on lower north shore sydney - chatswood and surrounds.

there is a thai place on oscar st but hit and miss as girls not fresh always. also some wls do not like to be touched downstairs. which puts me off !!

place on katherine st is quite good value though...

any such places in the cbd?

cheers

200 katherine is good for $60/30min.but girls hit or miss...last time i was there found a cutie, but she didn't let me go downstairs.

maikulz
25-03-2015, 12:48 PM
There's pure body in Chatswood but otherwise they are all extras. I highly recommend sunny at North Sydney