PDA

View Full Version : General talk Is this a trap?

Good_guy_Greg
18-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Maybe about 18 months ago, I started seeing Girl 1 as a regular at a shop. But one time, she pissed me off a bit so I stopped seeing her for a while. I started seeing Girl 2 from the same shop and managed to get her number. Bit of talk here and there, then she seemed to die off, ignoring my messages.

I thought, fine, not a problem. So I stopped seeing Girl 2 and in fact stopped visiting that shop for a while. Then I started seeing Girl 1 again on a regular basis, and she was even talking about becoming bf/gf, and now Girl 2 has out of the blue started messaging me again after an absence of nearly 4 months.

So I am guessing, Girl 1 and Girl 2 must've gotten together and figured out who I am, and they are now 'testing' me to see how 'faithful' I am. Or am I just being too paranoid? Why would Girl 2 just spontaneously message me like that?

cisco
18-03-2015, 11:21 PM
I recond they are in one team to trap u bro :) because they will share all the story about you :)

illidanstormrage
18-03-2015, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

"It means I, like God, do not play with dice and don't believe in coincidence." -V for Vendetta

I still don't think it matters anyway as you should never be afraid to "lose" a girl. Punters know better than anybody there is no shortage of girls to fuck but it all comes down to whether you must have validation sex (boyfriend/girlfriend/one night stand scenario) or don't mind pure transactional sex (ML's, WL's, etc).

HookedonHookerz
18-03-2015, 11:25 PM
They meet you in a shop and they think that you will be faithful ? Am I missing something here ?

CunningLinguist
19-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Oh Boy! you are not Girl 1's BF so faithfulness is not relevant.
Girl 2 probably just wants to make some more money.
I suggest you find Girl 3 and try her for a while.
If you are lucky and the planets align you may get to have a MFFF session with Girls 1,2, and 3.
I hear Girl A is pretty good also :)

Oneonone
19-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Its a brave man that get involved with a wl it usually ends in tears and they are always the mans tears!

There is the occasional exception and good luck to anyone who has been that lucky.

AHLUNGOR
19-03-2015, 09:02 AM
It's only a trap if you let it be !

There is only one question though, if you are genuinely liking either girl 1 or 2, then you should have a go at her and see where that leads you - like out on a date or have some out of the shop sex - with or without payment.

Or if you are into polygamy stuff, then good luck and have fun........haha

Cheers

harmony
19-03-2015, 12:49 PM
Haha, yes, of course working ladies talk to each other between punts
Thats how the service at a shop can be consistently poor, if the majority of women arent interested in customer service, and they share that opinion together

I remember a previous thread a few months back,(dont have the link), a funny story about a WL who was very jealous a punter saw another woman at the same shop
She apparently wanted him to be faithful to her, while of course WL will bang many men during a weeks work !

As that previous thread stated, a WL will say anything to get repeat business, and good luck to her

Getting back to your point Good_guy_greg, I bet that Girl 2 saw you visiting the shop. She knows you are seeing another lady
She is just playing with your mind. She wants your business

Remember, its all business. Dont take anything too seriously, nor personally
In fact, Im guessing many working women cant tell apart previous customers when they return, unless they introduce themselves first

So I suggest an experiment next time Good_guy_greg:
Return to the shop, and say hello to Girl 2. Do not introduce yourself, or say you know her in any way (even though you have her number, and you text each other)
Ask "Have we seen each other before ?", and if she can speak English, see if she can remember anything about you
Im betting you are just one of many customers she can text when she wants punters repeat business

After all, if you and I were 'working men', of course we would be flirting and offering to marry all women who visited us for payment as well. Anything to keep them addicted.

Just my 2 cents
Respect to all working ladies

max_power
19-03-2015, 06:39 PM
I think you should work girl 1 and girl 2 the same time with eventually aiming to bang both of them at once.

Good_guy_Greg
19-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Haha, yes, of course working ladies talk to each other between punts
Thats how the service at a shop can be consistently poor, if the majority of women arent interested in customer service, and they share that opinion together

I remember a previous thread a few months back,(dont have the link), a funny story about a WL who was very jealous a punter saw another woman at the same shop
She apparently wanted him to be faithful to her, while of course WL will bang many men during a weeks work !

As that previous thread stated, a WL will say anything to get repeat business, and good luck to her

Getting back to your point Good_guy_greg, I bet that Girl 2 saw you visiting the shop. She knows you are seeing another lady
She is just playing with your mind. She wants your business

Remember, its all business. Dont take anything too seriously, nor personally
In fact, Im guessing many working women cant tell apart previous customers when they return, unless they introduce themselves first

So I suggest an experiment next time Good_guy_greg:
Return to the shop, and say hello to Girl 2. Do not introduce yourself, or say you know her in any way (even though you have her number, and you text each other)
Ask "Have we seen each other before ?", and if she can speak English, see if she can remember anything about you
Im betting you are just one of many customers she can text when she wants punters repeat business

After all, if you and I were 'working men', of course we would be flirting and offering to marry all women who visited us for payment as well. Anything to keep them addicted.

Just my 2 cents
Respect to all working ladies

Good points and good suggestion.

I'm not too worried if it's just for business reasons, I was just concerned Girl 1 was getting a bit serious and wanted to test me by seeing if I'd take her friend as bait.

harmony
19-03-2015, 08:32 PM
Good_guy_Greg, Im willing to bet that there are at least 3-5 guys, that have also met Girl 1 at that shop, and are of the opinion that Girl 1 is 'serious' about them.
The difference is that you kindly share your thoughts on AUS99
The other 4-5 guys dont post on AUS99, but are of the same opinion about themselves and this lady !

Cheers

RoyalFlush
20-03-2015, 11:36 AM
3Gs, Girl 1 suggested bf/gf relationship. I highly recommend that you follow up and see where this takes you. Use Girl 2 to make Girl 1 feel more valued, dont care too much about Girl 2 feelings, she just want the missing attention.
Caveat is proceed with fun and free sex in mind only.