PDA

View Full Version : General talk orgasm?

Working Lady
19-03-2015, 04:08 AM
I often get the same boasting from many other customers.

" I will make you to reach an orgasm!"

And then they start countless insertion.
Evenif the size is not huge, there is still serious friction inside of vagina.

Ok, I am paid for service and also enjoying sex. But, I cannot work if I get inside injury.

Customers, please wake up from your dream. Working ladys work for living, not work for sex itself.

Oneonone
19-03-2015, 07:08 AM
WL I think most of us go to see a working and like to dream.

I think that some guys just like to get their rocks off and don't really want to get involved with the lady, they seem to think they are superman and can make every lady come just by as you put it countless friction.

For me when I see a lady its not about the sex its about the lady, I like to make love to her and if she is happy to make love in return then the sex looks after itself we both have a good time and in most cases we both get to orgasm.

Not every customer want to make love some just have a need they want fulfilled unfortunately as a wl you are expected rightly or wrongly to partake in the act of sex. My only advise to you if you get a customer like that is just to use a lot of lube to help protect yourself from injury.

To all customers the ladies we see are special they are also human if you treat them with love and respect your time with them will be much more rewarding.

Happy punting all.

CunningLinguist
19-03-2015, 07:40 AM
Hey WL can you tell me where you work so I can avoid you ?

You obviously have not heard of GFE, are you aussie ?

grant
19-03-2015, 08:27 AM
It might be hard to do in a situation where the customer has certain expectations, but try to speak up if they're playing too rough. If they're remotely human they should ease up if it's your wellbeing that's of concern.

I don't know where your customers tend to come from, but from what I can see many of the guys here (myself included) look for something resembling an emotional connection with a WL when they go for a punt. Wherever their preferences are on the GFE-PSE spectrum, they're looking not just for holes to bury themselves in. They're looking to enact a fantasy, a dream as you put it. I don't necessarily mean this to the extent of serious role-play like that in a sub-dom relationship, but it is a kind of role-play nonetheless. I'm guessing that for the guys who have been seeing you, this is manifesting as a desire to see you enjoy yourself which involves making you "reach an orgasm". Whether or not they know what they're doing is a different matter though.

Note that I'm not making a value judgement, and if you're not comfortable with the idea of going along with the fantasy then that's your judgement to make.

AHLUNGOR
19-03-2015, 08:45 AM
I often get the same boasting from many other customers.

" I will make you to reach an orgasm!"

And then they start countless insertion.
Evenif the size is not huge, there is still serious friction inside of vagina.

Ok, I am paid for service and also enjoying sex. But, I cannot work if I get inside injury.

Customers, please wake up from your dream. Working ladys work for living, not work for sex itself.

Hi there sister , fair call! Exactly the reasons why most massage ladies don't allow any fingers down there let alone inserting anything !

But as a working lady, sex and penetration is part of the game, so in order to protect yourself why not just tell the punter trying to make you cum : no fingers , tongue only - and enjoy !

RoyalFlush
20-03-2015, 11:10 AM
WL, fortunately for you my insertions are countable. Fuck those uncaring punters, let me take care of you!

Starved
10-09-2015, 07:56 AM
I really don't know why guys expect WL to have an orgasm ,their see 10 guys a day every day .Fantasy time in a what seams like a loving relationship for awhile does me .
That sounds abit sad probably many of us are.

Oneonone
10-09-2015, 08:36 AM
May be she should try some lube!

CunningLinguist
10-09-2015, 08:57 AM
May be she should try some lube!

She obviously does not do GFE ...

garfield
10-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Some girls can have orgasm more easily than others, some can do multiple orgasm while some would be hard to get even one.

It will be harder for WL as they have too much sex each day and be de-sensitised from it.

Punters pay the sex and will expect the girl to cum as well. It is a difficult job for a WL, if the WL can't find a way to make it work then it will not be an easy job.

sukeong
10-09-2015, 11:50 AM
I really don't know why guys expect WL to have an orgasm ,their see 10 guys a day every day .Fantasy time in a what seams like a loving relationship for awhile does me .
That sounds abit sad probably many of us are.

We are in a sex forum for whoring.

And there are posters thinking of falling in love with sex workers and having unrealistic expectations of normal genuine relationship love from them when most just want to do their job and simply see us as just ATM machines. Safe to say you won't find many winners here. I'll be first to admit it lol

CunningLinguist
11-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Working lady sounds a bit bitter and twisted.
I have been with WLs that have had multiple squirting orgasms in the one session.
Other WLs have warned me if I bring them to orgasm they won't feel like sex anymore.
And for some WLs orgasm isn't even a possibility...

wilisno
11-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Working lady sounds a bit bitter and twisted.
I have been with WLs that have had multiple squirting orgasms in the one session.
Other WLs have warned me if I bring them to orgasm they won't feel like sex anymore.
And for some WLs orgasm isn't even a possibility...
Yes, squirting can not be faked !

Seasoned WLs can not cum easily, but never say never ! The fresh and young ones can not help it if she's not disgusted of you ! ;) ;) ;)

garfield
11-09-2015, 06:48 PM
It all depends on how much water they drank earlier.

wilisno
11-09-2015, 07:14 PM
It all depends on how much water they drank earlier.
So they would cum if they drank more water ??? ;) ;) ;)

Oneonone
11-09-2015, 07:15 PM
At the end of the day it all depends on lots of things.

I like the working lady I see to have fun and a good time with me.

Yes if she has an orgasm then that is a bonus.

I think that some wl only want to get the job done and pocket the cash and thats fine some punters only want to pay the money and get their rocks off.

I think that in most cases if you want the lady to have an orgasm you need to see her early in her shift and if she work a few days straight then on the first day, having said that its probably more important for you to connect with the lady then she is more likely to orgasm with you.

Most of the girls I see get to service 15 to 20 customers per day some of them work 5 days a week if you think they have an orgasm with every customer then well you had better think again I dont think any woman can come that often and I dont think they want to.

Yes I think you can get a working lady to orgasm with you but you need to connect with her and see her early in her shift.

Sextus
11-09-2015, 07:22 PM
The fresh and young ones can not help it if she's not disgusted of you ! ;) ;) ;)

There's a pleasant thought to help you enjoy your session! :shout:

wilisno
11-09-2015, 07:29 PM
There's a pleasant thought to help you enjoy your session! :shout:
Which means you have had no chance whatsoever ? ;) ;) ;)

CunningLinguist
11-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Some WLs like sex and are very orgasmic, others do it cos they have to.
As Wilisno said the young ones can be good as some of them are still experimenting, but don't discount more mature WLs they can let go also!

garfield
11-09-2015, 09:01 PM
So they would cum if they drank more water ??? ;) ;) ;)

Sorry, on the wrong thread. I'm referring to the squirting thread.

cleetusvandamme
12-09-2015, 12:34 AM
At the end of the day it all depends on lots of things.

I like the working lady I see to have fun and a good time with me.

Yes if she has an orgasm then that is a bonus.

I think that some wl only want to get the job done and pocket the cash and thats fine some punters only want to pay the money and get their rocks off.

I think that in most cases if you want the lady to have an orgasm you need to see her early in her shift and if she work a few days straight then on the first day, having said that its probably more important for you to connect with the lady then she is more likely to orgasm with you.

Most of the girls I see get to service 15 to 20 customers per day some of them work 5 days a week if you think they have an orgasm with every customer then well you had better think again I dont think any woman can come that often and I dont think they want to.

Yes I think you can get a working lady to orgasm with you but you need to connect with her and see her early in her shift.

A lot of wl's let go at the end of the night though and let themselves come hard because they know they're about to finish.
Some of them can actually be really horny at the end of a shift although much more likely the older ones.

Christmas
14-09-2015, 03:04 AM
A lot of wl's let go at the end of the night though and let themselves come hard because they know they're about to finish.
Some of them can actually be really horny at the end of a shift although much more likely the older ones.

Woow that's what i was exactly going to say. I try to cum hard when my shift is nearly finish. It gives me no insomnia and it's obviously better than nothing. Lol
With first customer I'm energetic but try not to too enjoy. But if it's good.... I don't resist either. 😶 because why not?

Fei Jei
14-09-2015, 08:43 AM
Woow that's what i was exactly going to say. I try to cum hard when my shift is nearly finish. It gives me no insomnia and it's obviously better than nothing. Lol
With first customer I'm energetic but try not to too enjoy. But if it's good.... I don't resist either. 😶 because why not?

Christmas you will be booked at the end of your shift! Haha

I think it's true, I had a regular until she retired and I tend to book her at the end of the shift as she was more into it and I felt less rushed. I also booked her at the start and she was good but need warming up. I think because at the end of the night WL might of fucked 5-10 guys more or less and they might not be into it, so there is a lot of built up sexual frustration and tension at the end of the night. That tense needs to be taken care of.. Enjoy every evening Christmas and sleep very well!!

Starved
14-09-2015, 11:42 AM

If you we're working with your broken leg you would have the market cornered for such fetish.
You could test the market .

rooter
14-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Bros, you are under no obligation, expectation or pressure to make a WL come - she is not your girlfriend or wife - you will probably never see her again.
Part of the joy of punting is that you don't have to worry about stuff like that.
If she comes, she comes, that's fine; if she doesn't that's fine too - just have a good time and let the rest take after itself.