PDA

View Full Version : Ginza--new 19yo leggy sexy busty pretty Jap girl Misako arrive (PHOTO)

GINZA
19-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Ginza -- new 19yo leggy sexy busty pretty Jap girl Megumi arrive

Megumi : 19yo, 169cm, C cup, 50 kgs, Leggy. Pretty cute young face, very sexy body with black long hair. Experienced in Japan, Very good top Jap GFE....

Start GPC

rooter
19-03-2015, 12:12 PM
Holy fuck!
How does Wilson keep finding these young horny gems!
Baby, Diana, Monica, and now Megumi.
She a genuine 19yo and everything you would expect a 19yo girl to be like - young and wild and free! And totally without inhibition!
Absolute killer body. Tall leggy and athletic but still nice and curvy with firm C plus cup tits.
Absolutely amazing fuck! So much youthful energy power and passion.
And so sweet! 11/10 GFE! But she gets pretty fucking PSE nasty once she's in the zone.
Probably my favourite girl so far this year!

rcha086
19-03-2015, 02:32 PM
I'm a little bit annoyed... yesterday I was refreshing the rosters so I can get my booking in nice and early, but over 45 minutes of calling, I could never get through.... and now to see I missed out on booking Megumi for her first day... :fire:

mongolian
19-03-2015, 06:19 PM
You should get rooter to book for you.

rcha086
19-03-2015, 07:30 PM
I've given up visiting Ginza. Awesome shop, awesome service, but it's basically impossible to get a booking with any of the new girls unless you're mates with Wilson or have some sort of roster pre-release crystal ball.

I finally got through tonight, but even then the girls I wanted to check out are all booked out. Gonna see a girl I've already seen, but I'm just that toey right now haha.

Mr Bastard
19-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Maybe the girls have an Order of Merit reporting system back to management..........

U never know?

pepefirstlove
19-03-2015, 08:37 PM
Why title say Misako? But description say Megumi?

illidanstormrage
19-03-2015, 11:43 PM
I probaly have more chance booking Megumi than Diana or Monica lol. Ginza is too damn popular.
I have no doubt a certain amount of gate keeping goes on on but what a shame if that's what's happening to me. I've you've seen a girl a couple of times they will most likely remember you and would 100% give their feedback to management whether good or bad. There is no shortage of business at Ginza. It surely could be the only place where the customer isn't always right.

anudda guy
20-03-2015, 08:23 AM
I booked the new girl on sat night molly on a random call so its possible ...

rcha086
20-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Maybe the girls have an Order of Merit reporting system back to management..........

U never know?

Of course; I know I'm gonna sound like a douche, but I feel that I treat the girls very well. Also I've been a regular with Wilson (going back to Tokyo Cats).

I did think that for some reason I was blacklisted (I have been persistent with my calling the past few weeks and almost always ended the call without booking as the girls I wanted to see weren't available), but after getting through to Wilson last night, I can tell that he was dead set busy with how popular the shop is going. I could hear the phones ringing non-stop as he tried to find out what girls were available for my time slot, and having to excuse himself when his customers came in. Good on him for building up a great shop, others need to follow suit.

x11
20-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Of course; I know I'm gonna sound like a douche, but I feel that I treat the girls very well. Also I've been a regular with Wilson (going back to Tokyo Cats).

I did think that for some reason I was blacklisted (I have been persistent with my calling the past few weeks and almost always ended the call without booking as the girls I wanted to see weren't available), but after getting through to Wilson last night, I can tell that he was dead set busy with how popular the shop is going. I could hear the phones ringing non-stop as he tried to find out what girls were available for my time slot, and having to excuse himself when his customers came in. Good on him for building up a great shop, others need to follow suit.

I thought i was blacklisted too... Because i never got replies to my messages. Is good to see Wilson doing well and being successful at it. Hope he doesn't c become a victim of his own success though

Punt69
20-03-2015, 05:44 PM
That's like going to a 5 star restaurant and missing out on the main meal. So many other restaurants around. I'd rather not settle for the leftovers. Ginza's silver and golden class girls are pretty average in appearance imo.

rcha086
24-03-2015, 06:34 AM
I thought i was blacklisted too... Because i never got replies to my messages. Is good to see Wilson doing well and being successful at it. Hope he doesn't c become a victim of his own success though

Yeah it was like that for me too, but Wilson's genuinely swamped. I've seen him behind the counter and it's non-stop for him, and he's very meticulous with his scheduling and bookings so he doesn't double-book and make mistakes.

That's like going to a 5 star restaurant and missing out on the main meal. So many other restaurants around. I'd rather not settle for the leftovers. Ginza's silver and golden class girls are pretty average in appearance imo.

Not necessarily! I haven't had one bad experience at Ginza before, and I've seen 10+ girls.