PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Hanging up WeChat

BrainSex
19-03-2015, 01:02 PM
Have been chasing many ladies around on this medium for the past few months. As previously reported i have had some good dates but geez it is hard work.

Travelling in Melbourne the other week ended up on a date with a 19 year old Chinese student (me 50). She was cool and said, why are you dating 19 year olds. That date went no where.

Anyway, I think it's not the medium for me anymore. Maybe all the young dudes are out gunning me.

Maybe when I'm travelling I'll try more. WeChat is much more fun in Asia.

Happy punting dudes

BrainSex
19-03-2015, 01:13 PM
That being said, on wechat I currently categorise as

Total 10 contacts
Have been intimate: 4
Will again : 3
Dated and went nowhere : 3
Not dated, no likely :
Currently dating, potential : 1
Deleted 100's

harmony
19-03-2015, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the thread bro

Seriously, there must be a woman : man ratio of 10:1, in the Phillippines, for your smartphone to be blowing up like that

If you change the names from all women, to all men, then you get the idea what women experience in Australia. lol

gpeck80
19-03-2015, 05:49 PM
No its more like a ratio of - philandering not nice philipino men vs nice foreign guy willing take me away to paradise ratio of 1000 : 1

They ape shit over half decent foreign men, especially us lucky caucasians, showing them any kind of attention. We see young firm bodies, they see meal ticket/prince charming fantasy. In that country, whiter skin means more beautiful babies. Darker skin means you must be a peasant that works the fields.

oral bee
19-03-2015, 07:23 PM
No its more like a ratio of - philandering not nice philipino men vs nice foreign guy willing take me away to paradise ratio of 1000 : 1

They ape shit over half decent foreign men, especially us lucky caucasians, showing them any kind of attention. We see young firm bodies, they see meal ticket/prince charming fantasy. In that country, whiter skin means more beautiful babies. Darker skin means you must be a peasant that works the fields.

sad but true

RottenLittlePunt
19-03-2015, 08:13 PM

From the villages yes, but the city girls just see you as one of her 10 "boyfriends" to send her money while she has 23 kids to her pinoy husband.

gpeck80
20-03-2015, 03:51 AM
Yeah but that has to do with being betrayed by them in the long term. We were talking about attracting them in the first place. Philippines is the land of the golden penis as they say.

sevendust
20-03-2015, 04:05 PM
i too gave up on wechat a long time ago. success rate very poor.

BrainSex
20-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Anyway, back to local WeChat experiences.....it can be fertile but needs to work and some game.

I'm going to remove that pic, seems it distracted everyone from local experiences.

harmony
20-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Bro, when you are talking WeChat, are you dating random women, or WeChat based working ladies or both

We havent had any threads on AUS99 about meeting random women off WeChat, but quite a few Wechat threads about working ladies found via GPS

I would have thought off the top of my head, that meeting random nonworking women off WeChat would be pretty unsuccessful unless you have things in common

I imagine a lot of women are fearful of internet dating, so women getting random 'hellos' from strangers would freak them out even more. Some of the problem is not knowing if you are marketing ploy, or spam, or a serial stalker

But I applaud your efforts nonetheless, Im sure every now and then you can get lucky

Good_guy_Greg
26-03-2015, 09:23 PM
Bro, when you are talking WeChat, are you dating random women, or WeChat based working ladies or both

We havent had any threads on AUS99 about meeting random women off WeChat, but quite a few Wechat threads about working ladies found via GPS

I would have thought off the top of my head, that meeting random nonworking women off WeChat would be pretty unsuccessful unless you have things in common

I imagine a lot of women are fearful of internet dating, so women getting random 'hellos' from strangers would freak them out even more. Some of the problem is not knowing if you are marketing ploy, or spam, or a serial stalker

But I applaud your efforts nonetheless, Im sure every now and then you can get lucky

If we are talking about non-WL on Wechat, it is extremely hard. Just to accept your add request would be considered a successful mission. I've managed to add a few, but they all die off after a bit of chatting.

harmony
26-03-2015, 10:41 PM
Agreed GgG
Im betting a lot of nonworking women you randomly find on WeChat are either too young or too old, plus prefer you speak Mandarin/Cantonese, plus are not interested in casual sex

If things were different, great, but thats my intuition about it

There are some good things about messaging apps
1)Saving money by messaging women who you already know
2)Occasionally a women who you have met before messages you out of the blue, saying "Is this ... ?" "Are you still single?" if you have get on well in the past, but the timing was wrong for her
3)With a woman you havent met, you can verify someones appearance and body size (sometimes)
If a woman is only showing you face shots, its usually bad news, that means she is average to large build
Sometimes of course a woman can consistently just send you 10 year old photos, so you have to specifically ask "I just sent you two of my photos taken this month, do you mind sending me a few recent photos too ?"

I was chatting with a lady on Whatsapp for few hours, then I sent her two recent photos, and she sent me two photos of a lovely lady
I asked, can you send me another, recent photo, please (without being too narky about it)
Sure enough, her first 2 photos had been 10 year old photos.
My question finally encouraged her to send a recent photo, and sure enough, she had bad acne and a plump figure

Trust me, if a woman is genuinely good looking and proud of her figure, you will get 2-3 nice recent photos by the end of the day.
Otherwise expect there are some problems with her appearance and/or weight, although of course sometimes a woman can just be cautious giving out photos

But I prefer to save time, and weed out some of the 80 kg ladies before I spend time meeting them

After all, if you have spent some time getting to know each other, you send 2 photos, and they cant do the same, its a pretty unbalanced and unfair interaction
You need to protect your time from timewasters

Peace

BrainSex
27-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Agreed GgG
Im betting a lot of nonworking women you randomly find on WeChat are either too young or too old, plus prefer you speak Mandarin/Cantonese, plus are not interested in casual sex

If things were different, great, but thats my intuition about it

I suggest that your intuition is not as accurate as you and GgG might think. (not wrong, just not as right as you think)

My issues is that for a 50+ guy, it's a lot harder. For the 25-30 year old male that wants to meet, date and enjoy the bedroom company of lovely asian students then WeChat is the place to be.

sevendust
14-04-2015, 08:29 AM
hi, im headed over to phils next week. im thinking of trying the personals scene. where do you get most of your success, date in asia, wechat etc.? i think wechat might be the go so i don't have to do any prep work (:)) so i can see what comes up when i arrive.

BrainSex
14-04-2015, 04:05 PM
hi, im headed over to phils next week. im thinking of trying the personals scene. where do you get most of your success, date in asia, wechat etc.? i think wechat might be the go so i don't have to do any prep work (:)) so i can see what comes up when i arrive.

ummm....I'm there next week as well....let's exchange notes, I'll Pm you.

jimmyp
16-04-2015, 01:07 PM
I was in Cairns last week and thought Wechat would light up like a Christmas tree full of tourists/backpackers, but got nothing!