PDA

View Full Version : General talk when has a injury or other issue cut a session short/interuppted it?

Fisher
19-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Tonight during my booking with jessica at kellys halfway through the booking around 15 thrusts into doggie my left hamstring cramped up followed by the right one three seconds later.
We paused as i walked around the room and stretched the hammies out then resumed in stand up doggie.
When back in mish and just after i withdrew froming blowing my load thee left hammie cramped up again.
Has anyone else had something similliar or worse interrupt or end their punt?

enigma775
19-03-2015, 09:00 PM
I once took too much pre work-out for a gym session at the start of the day. When to punt at night... had trouble with performance.... :(

max_power
19-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Get some electrolytes i.e. Gatorade or powerade if your getting cramps

Good_guy_Greg
19-03-2015, 09:58 PM
lol I used to get cramps during sessions all the time, so embarrassing.

fairmont
20-03-2015, 09:46 AM
A long time ago I was in a spa in a brothel in VIC and it had a glass door that opened in to the spa, things got hot and sweaty we stood up, as I stood up my right thigh got caught along the metal frame work that houses the glass door and cut my thigh open, I needed 4 stitches but at least the manager gave me a free 2 hour session on my next visit, we were only 15 mins into an hour booking when this happened and I received a refund for that session as well, no complaints from me, it did not effect me too much so I was happy. This was the good old days in a all caucasian shop with high standards and presentation, also high prices.

wilisno
20-03-2015, 09:50 AM
I had a stiff neck due to a bad night sleep once and couldn't DATY on the bed ...

RoyalFlush
20-03-2015, 11:12 AM
Cramp.. Hang in there, pain is temporary, glory is forever.

rooter
20-03-2015, 11:50 AM
Last week I was in a 69er and the girl had an intense orgasm and bit down on my cock.
I felt it, but I was so horny nothing was gonna stop me from fucking her.

harmony
20-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Ouch
Did you walk out of that session a few inches shorter bro rooter ?

Fisher
20-03-2015, 05:18 PM
I had a stiff neck due to a bad night sleep once and couldn't DATY on the bed ...

This post reminded me of the time my neck cramped up in 69 with cobe.
Im 190 cms tall and cobe is tiny in comparison

rooter
20-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Ouch
Did you walk out of that session a few inches shorter bro rooter ?

Haha! Not quite.
The bite left a nice bite mark though.
It was like she branded me and I wore it with pride for 5 days.
A reminder of a great punt and a sexy girl ;)
Another girl dug her claws into my back when she came which was pretty fucking hot.
But the mark only lasted 1 day which was disappointing.

CunningLinguist
20-03-2015, 09:37 PM
I sprained my tongue once during DATY, but I soldiered on and didn't let it affect the session!

Mr Crash and Burn
21-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Tonight during my booking with jessica at kellys halfway through the booking around 15 thrusts into doggie my left hamstring cramped up followed by the right one three seconds later.
We paused as i walked around the room and stretched the hammies out then resumed in stand up doggie.
When back in mish and just after i withdrew froming blowing my load thee left hammie cramped up again.
Has anyone else had something similliar or worse interrupt or end their punt?

same has happened to me before.....couldn't get hard once I settled down

cleetusvandamme
21-03-2015, 11:12 PM
I walked into a glass shower door pretty hard at 359 a couple of years ago. The door was really big which is why I didn't see it. The hinges broke and the door fell off towards me but luckily I caught it.
Had a pretty big bump on my forehead the next day but it didn't stop the session.

harmony
21-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Ouch

dohdoe
23-03-2015, 08:57 AM
If you're cramping. I suggest having a banana the day before and to have plenty of water

rooter
23-03-2015, 10:05 AM
I had a fuck buddy who gave an excellent blowjob but was an average fuck.
Whenever I got bored with fucking her I just faked a leg cramp and asked her to suck me off instead.

jellyshots
25-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Scratches, hickeys, cramped leg.

Nearly dropped a girl on her head when I picked her up and recreated one of those tiny4k standing 69's. Sprained my tongue, nearly broke my dick going a bit hard with a girl up against the wall.

Plenty of post injuries from ML's who think they can massage but don't have formal training...

wilisno
25-03-2015, 09:27 PM

Nearly dropped a girl on her head when I picked her up and recreated one of those tiny4k standing 69's. Sprained my tongue, nearly broke my dick going a bit hard with a girl up against the wall.

Plenty of post injuries from ML's who think they can massage but don't have formal training...

Haha ! Who said punting is easy ? :miao:

CunningLinguist
25-03-2015, 09:36 PM

That reminds me I used to get some sore spots from MLs who used to walk on my back and legs!

jellyshots
26-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Just split my lip when a fiery little girly chomped down on my lip a bit hard. lol.

dean69
27-03-2015, 08:27 AM
When I was living in Thailand is had a Thai partner, I used to put her ankles behind her ears. One day whilst taking the skin boat to tuna town I was rubbing her clip with my thumb my one eyed slipped out and went straight into my thumbnail. The nail was a little longer than it should of been, it took a big divet out of the head of it. I lost a massive amount of blood but it heald very quickly.

jellyshots
27-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Holy crap! Ouch!