PDA

View Full Version : General talk How much are you guys tipping for FS with MLs?

Potluck2.0
21-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Starting a thread here to try to figure out the market, we all know bros have their favourite MLs who they are having FS with in part 2 which they like to keep secret so not looking for shops or names but just how much you're paying. It's your secret but she probably offers it to most bros :P

I personally love being offered FS by ML, it used to happen all the time for $50 but now not so much anymore. Maybe I am older and fatter now, or MLs that I see are younger and don't do FS or...I'm not offering enough money.

How much do you pay?

I don't know why I mentally or psychologically can't go to FS shops, but can always go to Massage shops and be upsold even though the deed and price at the end will be the same.

Max Impact
21-01-2013, 10:06 PM
I don't offer more than the price. I got told off by the agent a year ago for tipping!

project_manager006
21-01-2013, 10:38 PM
None.

Seriously. I find that for some girls, once I become a regular, FS is free.

henry_lawson
21-01-2013, 11:41 PM
I like the idea of the freebies, but I'm such a tart I don't tend to see the same ML more than a few times before I find someone else to play with for a while. I find that $50 has always been enough to upgrade to CBJ and FS for an hour booking. I once had $30 requested for a 30 minute session.

retrowolf
25-01-2013, 01:27 PM
I paid $80 once, price was set by the lady. Compared to what I was use to paying in WA I thought it was cheap, even though I just wanted a hj or bj. I've learned my lesson thoug, I don't do fs as massage shops any more, bbbj is as much as I'll pay extra for.

asiafever
25-01-2013, 01:37 PM
I tend not to go FS at massage shops any more, but generally paid $40-60 for the upgrade. I only a couple of times found the upgrade worthwhile, usually it was just a starfish on a massage bed.

guailo
25-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Varies. Have paid between $50 to $100 for FS with ML. But rare. Only do it if I really fancy the ML (which has not been often).

slarty
26-01-2013, 06:26 PM
On the occasions I've upgraded to FS, between $40 and $70 depending on the girl. Most common price has been $50. Must say I haven't had FS from a ML for at least 6 months, they seem to be expecting more like $100 at some shops.

At $100 on top of the $50 - $60 for the massage you are better off going to a FS shop.

asiafever
27-01-2013, 08:34 AM
$100 on top of the $50 plus massage fee?? Fucking hell! I meant $60 on top of massage fee only! Wow, that's exy.. I wouldn't pay that. That's an hour of full on sex with a two shot possibility. I MAY consider paying an extra $50 for FS upgrade at a premium Korean massage place if the girl is right (can think of 2-3 from my Babylon days who would have been worth it).

rooter
27-01-2013, 09:06 AM
If I go to a R & T place it's because of a deliberate decision on my part to just get a relaxing massage and HJ - basically I am feeing to lazy to fuck, do DATY etc. And besides those massage tables are really uncomfortable for fucking.
I often get offered FS but I usually turn it down but occasionally I take the girl up on the offer if she is persuasive enough or if I feel sorry for the girl I give her a quick fuck and $50.

jellyshots
27-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Most ML's if they're going to offer set the rate as $50 initially. I've never had to pay that. Mostly free then I'll tip $20 after.

Travelmate
27-01-2013, 11:56 AM
On the occasions I've upgraded to FS, between $40 and $70 depending on the girl. Most common price has been $50. Must say I haven't had FS from a ML for at least 6 months, they seem to be expecting more like $100 at some shops.

At $100 on top of the $50 - $60 for the massage you are better off going to a FS shop.

You can get that sometimes from 741 and 252b at $100 extra

carmen farquis
15-02-2013, 08:50 PM
you guys will think im crazy but im sick of getting offered extras if i wanted fs i would go to a brothel

jellyshots
16-02-2013, 05:43 AM
you guys will think im crazy but im sick of getting offered extras if i wanted fs i would go to a brothel

I completely agree. I did it once when I started punting again and not knowing any better forked out $100. Worst fuck I've ever had. 10 minutes, crappy condom, didn't cum. Massage tables suck.

On the other hand, freebie FS against the wall, in the shower, bent over the massage table, on the chair or in a spa from the star is awesome.

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 10:35 PM
If I go to a R & T place it's because of a deliberate decision on my part to just get a relaxing massage and HJ - basically I am feeing to lazy to fuck, do DATY etc. And besides those massage tables are really uncomfortable for fucking.
I often get offered FS but I usually turn it down but occasionally I take the girl up on the offer if she is persuasive enough or if I feel sorry for the girl I give her a quick fuck and $50.

Rooter you are a philanthropist. Roaming the countryside fucking MLs you feel sorry for. You are a good man.

jellyshots
17-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Well somebody has to feel sorry for and take of the needs of the MLs that have fallen in love with Jellyshots or Yellowfever, but have been rejected.

Lol, Yellowfever! I think Wan Chai has fallen for one of the ML's that has talked about one of us!!! So Wan Chai, which one was it? Was it someone from Snow Lotus :) Good luck with that, just about every ML has a bf :P

readyfreddy
21-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Some good guidance here. I have ranged from $50-$100. Find decision is impacted by how worked up she has gotten me. Better when you see if yo can get her worked up.

garfield
21-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Range from 80 to 150.

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Sometimes it's more expy than fs

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Sometimes it's more expy than fs

Hi brother Winsome,

Having fun digging up all the old massage threads ??

It's OK, it's actually better than starting a brand new thread again for an old time topic.

Haha, I mean topics such as this one or:

You got offered BBFS, what do you do?

Do you exchange phone no with ML?

If the ML asks to meet you outside the shop, do you go?

What if.............

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi brother Winsome,

Having fun digging up all the old massage threads ??

It's OK, it's actually better than starting a brand new thread again for an old time topic.

Haha, I mean topics such as this one or:

You got offered BBFS, what do you do?

Do you exchange phone no with ML?

If the ML asks to meet you outside the shop, do you go?

What if.............

Hi brother. I am a newbie on ms. Try to pm u but seem ur mailbox is full. I imagine too many brother ask you for tips?

Haha

I just bullshit here. Try to score the 50 to get to your private party!

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi brother. I am a newbie on ms. Try to pm u but seem ur mailbox is full. I imagine too many brother ask you for tips?

Haha

I just bullshit here. Try to score the 50 to get to your private party!

Hi brother Winsome

You have just done me a favourite, yes, my inbox was full, too lazy to tidy up lately, so if you like to have a chat, please do

Thanks

Cheers

icecream
14-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Think the norm is $50 to $200.. Form Asian to Anglo..

AHLUNGOR
14-04-2013, 03:35 PM
You can never go pass the quality and value we used to get from the Sasa and Jojo sisters when a mere $50 tips can give you the ultimate pleasure at Newtown !!

Still miss them

Cheers

alot
14-04-2013, 05:56 PM
I tips between 50 to 150.
It all depend how much I loved her.
If I win some lucky dollars at TAB,I even tips her more.

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 06:02 PM
150 . The girl must be like super star

zeroun
14-04-2013, 06:05 PM
150 . The girl must be like super star
Yeah, $20 for HJ & $50 for nude b2b is my standard. Of course if I get caught in the moment I've been know to tip more.... Then feel like an idiot later. :)

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 06:09 PM
but that does not stop you from going back, right?

There is an advantage of ms against fs shops

You get chit chat before the real action. While fs you go straight to it

wilisno
14-04-2013, 08:56 PM
There is an advantage of ms against fs shops

You get chit chat before the real action. While fs you go straight to it

Who told you that ? :miao:

Winsome76
14-04-2013, 09:48 PM
My little brother tell me it feel better that way

wilisno
14-04-2013, 09:52 PM
My little brother tell me it feel better that way

Your little brother needs to go out more, because the information is very untrue ! :miao:

You can chit chat for as long as you want in an FS session, you've paid for the time anyway !

Boney
14-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Beats me why anyone would want to pay over 100 including the massage to have sex balanced on a massage table with no proper shower facilities. Better to go to a FS shop where they are properly set up and pay $150 for and hour. Personally I enjoy the nude body to body better than FS because i don't have to wear a condom. My little brother likes to feel what is going on, either up the bum crack or grinding up the front of her, might be just me but sometimes I can't even tell if little brother is inside or out when I am doing bareback. I don't do bareback with WLs or MLs, not after all you buggers have been inside them:burn:

jellyshots
15-04-2013, 04:17 AM
If you must tip, it works out to be the same. With the ML though, they don't do as much FS or BJ in their time as a WL would. Some of the TP64 girls and Hotham girls give a nice massage after. So at those FS shops, you are getting DFK, BJ, FS then a massage for under $200 per hour.

My advice, don't tip for FS in a massage shop.

Alejandro
15-04-2013, 08:35 AM
I've never paid for FS at massage shops. I like going to Rnt for the tease and good tug.
I've been a regular at Club 350, 350 Penshurst street Chatswood and used to have free BBBJ and FS with Tara and now I'm a regular with Rhianna- busty blond, pretty late 40s MILF. All sex and oral and rimming for free.
I never asked for anything extra BUT!!- I learned from seeing other girls there , that there is a jealousy factor as mentioned by Rhianna also , who seems desperate to compete with the younger brigade of Tori, Anabelle , Sasha etc.
It's Rhiannas way of keeping a regular group of clientele coming back to her.
Free sex with ML is not difficult, one must treat the girls bodies with gentleness, and be polite and regular. Competition is rife these days n so chances are free FS will b available.
So I continue to visit Rhianna coz DATY, all positions sex BBFS. N BBBJ are the norm n the premises is clean.
Alexa a dud though!

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2013, 09:00 AM
My advice, don't tip for FS in a massage shop.

Haha, that is one way to look at it!!

I have always advised members that if you want FS better go to a FS shop, but that never stops people trying and wanting to go all the way in a MS!! - including myself!!

I am a first and foremost massage fans but once in a blue moon I actually don't mind the ultimate services especially with some of my favourite ladies (if possible !).

For me, it will be very rare and strange for me to go to a FS and fuck a stranger WL, but for a regular ML whom I already have a good rapport or some friendship, it's a totally different feel!

Just my two cents

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-04-2013, 09:04 AM
I've never paid for FS at massage shops. .......

Free sex with ML is not difficult, one must treat the girls bodies with gentleness, and be polite and regular. Competition is rife these days n so chances are free FS will b available.

So I continue to visit Rhianna coz DATY, all positions sex BBFS. N BBBJ are the norm n the premises is clean.
Alexa a dud though!

Hi Bro

Thanks for sharing, you have painted an interesting and different pictures there !

Great to hear that you are getting freebies from your regulars. Just be very careful with the BBFS though!!

Surely you are not thinking you are the only one! Safety first mate!

Good luck

Cheers

rooter
15-04-2013, 10:14 AM
I usually pay extra for the ML to get naked for me because the visual stimulation and the feel of her body makes it a much more erotic experience than just a girl in a blouse jerking you off - though sometimes that can be hot too. It's the CFNM thing.

Alejandro
15-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Thank you Ahlungor for your wise words.
I used to be naive but no more- I never think I'm the "only" one as many do.

Winsome76
15-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Once bbfs. Can you go back? It's like drugs!

Winsome76
16-04-2013, 08:35 PM
That's discrimination mate!