PDA

View Full Version : General talk WeChat: 'Soapy scrub massage'

marlowe
21-03-2015, 08:25 PM
I've been spam messaged a few times by 'Soapy scrub massage' and now by 'macao massage' (obviously the same user on WeChat), yet they never reply to my messages asking for details. It's quite possible they're strictly Chinese only, though some of their posts are in English. Has anyone had any success here?

They've piqued my interest in these soapy massages. If I can't get onto them I'd like to find someone else in Brisbane. Does anyone know of anyone that offers this? The only other ad I could find is this one:

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_374623270/new-Laos-foam-spa-massage-Everton-park.html

Any info or advice appreciated!

jaccky
21-03-2015, 08:40 PM
I've been spam messaged a few times by 'Soapy scrub massage' and now by 'macao massage' (obviously the same user on WeChat), yet they never reply to my messages asking for details. It's quite possible they're strictly Chinese only, though some of their posts are in English. Has anyone had any success here?

They've piqued my interest in these soapy massages. If I can't get onto them I'd like to find someone else in Brisbane. Does anyone know of anyone that offers this? The only other ad I could find is this one:

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_374623270/new-Laos-foam-spa-massage-Everton-park.html

Any info or advice appreciated!

Id give that a go. Thanks Marlow.

supanova
22-03-2015, 12:40 AM
Just imagine sharing the same bed with others..... :anger:

flamejob
22-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Bloody hell. Just checked the ad. I hadn't seen that one before. Just might have to give it a go.

BrainSex
23-03-2015, 08:06 AM
he version of the soapy massage I've had in Malaysia they put a waterproof massage into the shower cubicle and soap me up and down, body slide then wash off. The hand shower is used with deliciously warm water. It's nice and slippery.

The main action then takes place on the bed.

I wonder how they offer this in Australia.

jaccky
23-03-2015, 09:58 AM
he version of the soapy massage I've had in Malaysia they put a waterproof massage into the shower cubicle and soap me up and down, body slide then wash off. The hand shower is used with deliciously warm water. It's nice and slippery.

The main action then takes place on the bed.

I wonder how they offer this in Australia.
There was an auntie who used to do this near garden city (now red tea). The table had a plastic sheet on it and she'd soap you up finishing with a nice slippery hand job. Could be something like this.

Mikey75
23-03-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm not a RNT fan, but prefer FS. I've had a soapy massage in KL as well as in Phuket. It is an amazing experience and I would rather a soapy massage over a normal massage any day. But as mentioned by BS, there is usually FS afterwards in Malaysia and Thailand. What do they offer here in Brisbane? Just a soapy massage?

Mikey

There was an auntie who used to do this near garden city (now red tea). The table had a plastic sheet on it and she'd soap you up finishing with a nice slippery hand job. Could be something like this.

wunderboy
28-03-2015, 08:37 PM
Tried her last week.

She's from Thailand and she's 30 but look more like 35 at least. Not a looker.

She doesn't do soapy massage. Only your usual R & T. $60 half an hour.

Massage was normal. Finish wasn't too bad. Allows touching but her looks is still a bit of a turn off.

Shower available after massage.

flamejob
28-03-2015, 09:29 PM

I went to her a few times. She wasn't much to look at either. She did a variety of services there. I always enjoyed the soapy massage and she gave a good handjob.