PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Towong or Valley - Ling Ling / White Orchid??

Just_tap_it_in
23-03-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey guys,

Well, it would seem that I am going to b back in Bris again for a few months for work and am thinking of trying some new shops next week. I've seen groupon vouchers for Ling Ling but thought they were quite legit, howevr they told me they also have another shop. Towong White Orchid? Would anyone rate either of these places? I don't like wasting me money, so I thought I'd ask for your expert opinions. I like a girl that is actually good at massage. As well as... other things.
Cheers

netimages
23-03-2015, 08:10 PM
I gave it a whirl when they first opened and prices were more reasonable, massage was good and was a undies left on experience by request.

Now the price is at $89 an hour so haven't bothered anymore as I refuse to pay that sort of coin per hour for a massage either legit or non-legit.

Just_tap_it_in
23-03-2015, 08:31 PM
I gave it a whirl when they first opened and prices were more reasonable, massage was good and was a undies left on experience by request.

Now the price is at $89 an hour so haven't bothered anymore as I refuse to pay that sort of coin per hour for a massage either legit or non-legit.

Hmmm. Thanks for sharing ... I gathered by the price it might be legit. Who knows , may give it a whirl if I'm in the mood for a good massage and report back if anything has changed 😜

Krewella
24-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Save your money.. you won't get anything of that nature from either of these two shops. If you want to try Alyssa in Toowong though, you might have better luck.

Just_tap_it_in
24-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Save your money.. you won't get anything of that nature from either of these two shops. If you want to try Alyssa in Toowong though, you might have better luck.

Thanks mate

BrainSex
24-03-2015, 11:05 AM
There is one good shop near Toowong. If you are visiting, have you got transport?

Just_tap_it_in
24-03-2015, 01:58 PM
There is one good shop near Toowong. If you are visiting, have you got transport?

Yeah I'll my car with me so no problems there.

wunderboy
29-03-2015, 09:19 AM
Tried ling ling in the valley using one of those group deals voucher.

Massage was pretty good but absolutely legit.

Krewella
29-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Yeah ling ling is entirely legit, along with chiva suk (a little further down). However, I know for a fact that the massage place next to 2002 Cyber City is there entirely for one purpose. Just be mindful one of the ladies who works there isn't like the others (LB). Otherwise the massage place further up the road (Spa & Sauna) is another known place.

DirtySanchez
02-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Yeah the one down the road (body care) has picked up again. Not too bad at all.

Bob Roberts
07-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Are there extras to be had at Body Care then?

cjh
25-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Went to Thai White Orchid in Toowong with SWMBO as a treat for her. Used a groupon certificate. Made it great value. Massage was a very very good thai style. Strongly recommend fortotally llegit massage.