PDA

View Full Version : General talk Angel Babes Massage Chatswood

71bluey
23-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Feeling really stressed when I got home. Very tired and cranky so went into Chatswood. Visited Angel Babes Massage for a relaxing massage. The ladies in there always make my trip worthwhile. Besides the Manager has the most beautiful smile. Have to get up early again tomorrow so at least I feel much more relaxed.

aussiegaigin
23-03-2015, 09:52 PM
Quite a fan of this shop, aren't you?

Lots of promo, but not much in the way of real reviews. And not in te most appropriate section

71bluey
24-03-2015, 07:45 PM
As a long time supporter of Angel Babes Massage, I have no problem singing its praises. Something I would expect others to do with their favourite establishments. I have tried others, however I have always found this place highly friendly, the Manager is totally charming and the girls are beyond reproach. That's why I've been going there the last 3 years.
Should anyone need to verify my credentials, I would be more than happy to meet with them to do this. Over a friendly coffee of course.

maikulz
25-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Been here once, pretty average and there was only 1 middle aged ML

71bluey
25-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Sorry to hear that. I can't ever recall a bad visit. I imagine everyone has there off days. The relationship I have built up is over an extended period. The other thing I like is it's very private entrance. Nice to hear other opinions.