PDA

View Full Version : Honey Bunny KPS as its best

max_power
24-03-2015, 12:34 AM
This is not a after report offering a detailed experienced about a lovely girl but a rather complaint about one of the worst sessions ever.

Decided to go to mccredie rd Guildford. I am a regular here and have had great sessions with mainly Thai girls but other girls as well. I seen Sophie beforehand but was a while ago. Half hour session in n out couldn't really complain.

I seen her pic on a website and then was reminded of one beautiful ass on a Asian. Sorry Asian bros but Asians don't have ass lol. I had to have that sexy phat ass.

Called beforehand and booked Sophie. 1hr it is. Session starts good, some foreplay but just average. God forbid if she made a effort for small talk or how was ur day crap. I get a little suck with no real effort. So we move to miss where I bang her for a couple of minutes. Then it starts....have you seen me before, why you book 1hr for, I'm tired, I did not want to take 1hr customer at night, I'm sick.

I'm trying to bang this girl and she's doing my head in. So I go soft and pull out. I'm like who cares if I havnt seen u before I'm seeing u know. If she didn't want to see me its a free country just say so. Then I do not want 1hr booking at night. So I look her in the eye and say ur a grown woman why didn't u tell receptionist u don't want 1hr??

All these things running through my head, and me thinking just because of her attitude I get a spoilt night. So hand job starts and I day dream, being turned off it ain't working. I'm soft as a pillow. I get up and get dressed at the 35min mark out of a hour session.

She goes to reception and talks I leave it. I was not rude, not rough just a bloke wanting a root.

So she's sick, previous customer pissed her off, tired, don't want 1hr bookings......why the hell is she working??? Do some girls think they can do nothing and complain and just whack off a customer and think it's great service.

Being pretty pissed but accustomed to KPS before, I leave and in car call receptionist. I have a chat with her and she's accomodating but deep down does not want a bar of it. I'll talk to the girl she says, like that's the answer to my complaint. So I leave it at that. Btw the receptionist is not hot but got sex appeal. Only if I can choose her looks like she's a freak in the room.

So overall a dud root from a girl which should consult a career advisor

CunningLinguist
24-03-2015, 07:45 AM
I think you should have been offered a refund.

illidanstormrage
24-03-2015, 03:44 PM
http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x391/majorpeppers/I_know_that_feel-n1301631184128.jpg

Sometimes when that happens you just got to cop it on the chin.
I haven't had it so bad a girl was bitching on me.

It was more like I could have been raping a dead starfish that's how much effort was given.
Even with the fake tits these KPS girls have such cute faces and amazing bodies but when you get them in the room it's like fucking a block of ice.

That's why most of the time you have to be careful choosing these ridiculously good looking girls because more often than not they will have a princess mentality.
They think they are better than you. Better than their job. When you get that vibe it's done... I have had that before and walked out haflway through a session.

Better luck next time.

dokleng
25-03-2015, 09:14 AM
Cheer up buddy. Here you go...

dokleng
25-03-2015, 09:15 AM
(duplicate post sorry)

dudelove
13-04-2021, 01:32 PM
This is not a after report offering a detailed experienced about a lovely girl but a rather complaint about one of the worst sessions ever.

Decided to go to mccredie rd Guildford. I am a regular here and have had great sessions with mainly Thai girls but other girls as well. I seen Sophie beforehand but was a while ago. Half hour session in n out couldn't really complain.

I seen her pic on a website and then was reminded of one beautiful ass on a Asian. Sorry Asian bros but Asians don't have ass lol. I had to have that sexy phat ass.

Called beforehand and booked Sophie. 1hr it is. Session starts good, some foreplay but just average. God forbid if she made a effort for small talk or how was ur day crap. I get a little suck with no real effort. So we move to miss where I bang her for a couple of minutes. Then it starts....have you seen me before, why you book 1hr for, I'm tired, I did not want to take 1hr customer at night, I'm sick.

I'm trying to bang this girl and she's doing my head in. So I go soft and pull out. I'm like who cares if I havnt seen u before I'm seeing u know. If she didn't want to see me its a free country just say so. Then I do not want 1hr booking at night. So I look her in the eye and say ur a grown woman why didn't u tell receptionist u don't want 1hr??

All these things running through my head, and me thinking just because of her attitude I get a spoilt night. So hand job starts and I day dream, being turned off it ain't working. I'm soft as a pillow. I get up and get dressed at the 35min mark out of a hour session.

She goes to reception and talks I leave it. I was not rude, not rough just a bloke wanting a root.

So she's sick, previous customer pissed her off, tired, don't want 1hr bookings......why the hell is she working??? Do some girls think they can do nothing and complain and just whack off a customer and think it's great service.

Being pretty pissed but accustomed to KPS before, I leave and in car call receptionist. I have a chat with her and she's accomodating but deep down does not want a bar of it. I'll talk to the girl she says, like that's the answer to my complaint. So I leave it at that. Btw the receptionist is not hot but got sex appeal. Only if I can choose her looks like she's a freak in the room.

So overall a dud root from a girl which should consult a career advisor

hey u said u are a regular at honey bunny, i was a regular 4 years ago as well. u wrote about sophia, she doesnt work there anymore do you know what happened to her or where she works now?
she is my fav WL and i want to find her again much appreciated