PDA

View Full Version : Asian@Smithfield Jessie

holyman666
24-03-2015, 02:57 PM
The boss lady trotted out a girl for me as i asked her recommend something I would like . Like a cutie that screams when she is really having fun. So the girl she suggested was Jessie who I had actually seen in the line-up. Yes definitely cute enough.

Quite exciting bj and a great little frame, pert breasts to fondle. Not much english but she knows how to entertain the sensitive parts of your anatomy very well indeed..Ploughed into her in doggy for a while, and squeals , yelps a plently coming out of her. After much joy was had by the two of us she hunkered down in cowgirl , nuzzled into my neck , her little bottom banking full speed down on my , and had hold of cheeks which felt real good in my hands. Whimpering and nibbling around my ears as she seemed to cum...that was all I could take and shot all available fluid into her galloping little pussy .
When she finished she lay next to me trembling and panting, so if was acting , it was pretty good performance.

Sweet girl, helped me dress and fixed up my messy hair before we left the room. You do feel good after a session with this girl. Pretty, petite, and fucks very well. Jessie you won me baby!

holyman666
07-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Tried Ada , good bbbj , hot body, knew her way around all the good parts of the cock and balls very well, went quite hard in the first 20 mins and I thinks came at about that mark, then once she was satisfied , she seemed to be happy to get what i wanted and helped out with some dirty talk , but show was over for her and it seemed like she was just going throught the motions to get me off. Fair eough, I guess that's her job alright.
S I turned her over and took what I wanted, that is to severly thrash a cute butt, which is what she had for sure. I think gave her a bit more of a tanning that she thought she was gonna get and she started rising to the occasion, but sadly I couldn't/wouldn't wait for her to catch up and pounded her butt to the last minute of the session before blowing , which worked out well for me.. My tip , don't let her come til you are ner the end of your endurance , then slam it home good. You should both get off at the same station that way, and get 30 mins of interaction , instad of 20min. Overall a good fuck and suck , and I got what I need. Good body , foxlike cheek face that looks good i throes of a pounding/orgasm. btw cowgirl and doggie best postions with her. : >

holyman666
07-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Fanny was trooted out as suggestion by boss lady who knows what I like. No problems with her looks, a afew better lookers there but she said this girl will suit me better. Fair judgement I guess as , she has seen girls i liked and got some feedback off me after the events. So off we go.

First thing in the room , some light kissing and bj which was pretty fucking good, but the reactions in sex bit ere awesome and she went like a rabbit on speed in cowgirl , clutching and grabbing at me to get better traction for riding hard and fast. Only alittle thing but she sured packs a punch. She was firing on all cylanders practically the the whole 20 mins of the sex part of the session, and left me and herself pretty exhausted by the doggie finishing blow.
Also after the blow , she was all cute and friendly and snuggled up stoking me all over and carressing the poor spent balls that only a few moments ago were smashing o her clit.
Good little gal , nice body for plundering sz 7 , breasts good, bum well shaped , no tatts that I recall, face sweet/ cute type. Friendly and satisfying little bunny.

72SMITHFIELD
14-10-2015, 06:18 PM
Opening Hours:
Sunday - Thursday 9am - 2:30am
Friday - Saturday 9am - 6am

Price :
30 mins - $85, 45 mins - $110, 1 hour - $135

For more info check the official website: smithfield.adultsservice.com.au

Any questions please call us on 02 96048818

ADDRESS: Unit 1 / 72-80 Percival Road Smithfield