PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anal attraction

Raybo
24-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Hey bros...

There has been periods in my life where I have been intrigued with having anal sex with women, but in general I haven't had a great deal of interest. Reading some AR's get me excited at times, but really I am happy to sink the pink.....

I assume if it was more readily available then perhaps I would look to do it. To my knowledge women who actually like anal would be few and far between. I can only really see them wanting to do this to serve their man or customer.

Have any of you guys had a girl that truly liked anal??

rooter
24-03-2015, 07:53 PM
I have never fucked a WL in the arse - though I have fucked dozens of women in the arse in my non-punting sex life.
Most women don't do anal sex.
Some women just do it to please a guy, keep him as a lover/boyfriend/fuck buddy etc, but some genuinely do enjoy it.
Some women like anal sex for the physical sensation, and sometimes its psychological; they like the sensation of being dominated/overpowered/degraded etc.
But for most women it's just painful and uncomfortable with not much pleasure in it for them (unless they rub their clit at the same time of course). But even then it's the clit rubbing rather than the anal sex that gets them off.
Most WLs wont do it - not even for extra$$$, especially if you are big.

CunningLinguist
24-03-2015, 08:54 PM
Hey bros...

There has been periods in my life where I have been intrigued with having anal sex with women, but in general I haven't had a great deal of interest. Reading some AR's get me excited at times, but really I am happy to sink the pink.....

I assume if it was more readily available then perhaps I would look to do it. To my knowledge women who actually like anal would be few and far between. I can only really see them wanting to do this to serve their man or customer.

I have had some WLs and GFs that genuinely enjoy anal, even asking for it. You need to know what you are doing and not just spring it on them. It takes time and more than one session. I have never had a WL that advertises anal enjoy it though.

dokleng
25-03-2015, 08:51 AM

Oh yeah. Kirsty of Hornsby and Jenna from Blue Mountains.
Mamma mia.