PDA

View Full Version : General talk Kings court massage

Nightster1200
25-03-2015, 07:18 AM
Hi guys,

just wondering if anybody can recommend a good mL at Kings Court? Or if anybody has been to KC recently was it a good/bad experience?

Thanks guys!

jellyshots
25-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Sorry mate, been really busy. I'll do you one better and put up the list a little later today and give you a rundown on each girl.

Are you thinking of going in during the day or after 6pm?

Do you like Asian girls or Caucs?

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Haha, brother Jellyshots cum to the rescue !

The real King of Kings Court !

dokleng
25-03-2015, 10:53 AM
He's been MIA for a while now. Prolly got hitched with a euro babe, heh. Missed the stories.

jellyshots
25-03-2015, 01:22 PM
Lol, no. No... It has been a fun ride. Haven't gone back down to earth yet. I promised myself when I started that I would look at it all as a learning experience. The only advice I can give people is enjoy this for what it is. Do stuff - try stuff out, see what you really like and don't like. Do dumb shit and have fun doing it, knowing that tomorrow, you can always change something if you don't like it.

I'm going to preface this list with this... I'm describing MY experience at Kings. Kings was an experiment for me to see how far I could push myself. It taught me a lot about the sex industry, a lot about how women think and a lot about myself and what I like and don't like.

There are some common things specific to Kings girls that you should bear in mind to make your experience enjoyable. One of which is deep pockets with some of the "princess types". there are some great hidden gems there. If you want super glams, hit up Bodyrotic or At Michelle's or do an hour at Liason's first. Don't bother with Kings Court Confidential unless you like pork chops. Also, don't mention hearing about them online or this forum or anything else. And Kings keeps notes on clients - just a friendly warning... Blokes say dumb shit to get extras. If they like you, they will tell you stories of what they're paranoid about.

The list I'm going through is from their member's list which I've Jellied for everyone... If I haven't commented on them, I haven't met them in the lineup at all. My comments are in purple. Purple's a regal colour, right? So I guess it's appropriate...

Alex - petite, exotically pretty tiny Filipina. I haven't booked her but she looks cute.
Amber - busty & curvy brunette Aussie with lots of personality - loves spending time with men! Ditzy. Big girl. Big tits. She tries really hard which is good for some. She does have a sweet personality but I just couldn't get over how chubby she is. Can't DFK very well which I guess put her out of my rotation.
Amy - petite & curvy dark South African brunette - very popular.
Angelina - sultry, curvy & busty blonde Aussie with a perfect hourglass figure. Very nice tits. Massive, natural and well shaped. A bit woggy. If you can put up with that tho, she's a pretty nice in a booking. She really likes the good looking guys and does some extras if she likes you.
Anna - tall, stunning busty brunette Eurasian - very popular. Can't say I've met her but from her description, she's on my list...
Ashley - very sweet, slim & pretty bohemian Aussie brunette - very popular. Yeah, party girl... I thought she was eurasian tho.
Bella - tiny, feisty Spanish brunette - very popular. Moody. That's what feisty means. Smokin body but man, moody. She'll give you the lecture about extras early on. Hard work and not really worth it in the end.
Brooke - petite young Irish brunette NEW. Yummy yummy yummy. I liked her accent, very cute face and tiny size 6 body. Bar up just thinking about her. No extras. Strikes me as the type not to do extras either so don't waste your time or money trying, just sit back and enjoy. She's a bit of a girl next door type but she's great at getting you over the line. Not sure if she even massages but she's definitely in the rotation.
Brenda - petite & busty Oriental Princess with long black hair NEW. I think she was cute. On the to do list.
Candice - stunning tall & slim Aussie brunette. Yeah! Stunning is right. Mates with Holly and Courtney. Young. She hasn't turned 20 yet.
Chloe - sexy French brunette, dark features and curves on a slim frame - very popular. On the to do list.
Clara - tall, slim and busty French blonde bombshell - very popular. In her 30's I think but man, she's tall, beautiful and intriguing. Good booking, no extras.
Claudia - slim, beautiful & curvy Spanish brunette - very popular and has a lot of regulars. Party girl! Giddy up. She's good looking, has an accent and is probably the easiest chick in there... Well, Eve is a close second. Cavernous pussy. I know some blokes who really like her sluttiness. I went there once just to see how easy and TBH, she's almost too easy. Guaranteed good time tho. Oh, and she doesn't care about age or body shape either so go for it - she loves it.
Cleo - tall, slim & pretty Aussie blonde - very popular. Taylor's girlfriend. Leso, really doesn't like men. Pretty tho. Boring booking.
Courtney - stunning tall & slim Aussie blonde. Under 20, party girl. A little bit of work but worth it.
Emily - petite & pretty, slim Eurasian brunette - very popular and has a lot of regulars. Actually, I think Emily was Ashley before and she's returned as Emily. Good time, party girl.
Erica - tall, slim Italian with long curly blonde hair. On the to do list.
Eve - tall & shapely sassy Aussie brunette with lots of personality - very popular and has a lot of regulars. The second easiest girl in there. if you're better than average looking she is very nervous at first. Pump a few UDL vodkas into her and it's BBBJ time in no time. Not quite FS tho. Well, she'd probably go there but I don't trust where she's been, lol.
Hannah - tall & shapely mature Aussie brunette. Dunno and meh... don't bother with mutton when lamb is on offer.
Holly - perky, busty & gorgeous blonde Aussie with lots of personality - very popular. Cute, bubbly, party girl. Can drink copious amounts of alcohol for a small girl. Makes me bar up thinking about her.
Isabelle - very tall & super slim sophisticated French brunette. Ooh la la la. Complete definition of spinner. Lean, yoga body. Tits aren't that great but man, the accent and DFK. Gimme gimme...
Jane - super cute & friendly Japanese with dimples. Totally cute little Japanese girl. Kawai!!!
Jessica - young brunette Aussie girl-next door with lovely milky skin NEW. On the list.
Katt - slim mature Aussie brunette MILF NEW. Very shy but sweet. In her mid 30's. Gentle, no extras but didn't need them. Give her some direction...
Koko - petite, slim & busty shy Vietnamese NEW. very shy but hidden naughty streak :D
Kim - hot Korean brunette with curves on a slim frame - very popular. Definitely on the to do list.
Kylie - hot Austrian blonde - very popular and has a lot of regulars. Ok, this is an old description. Veteran of Kings. Princess. Very good at just wasting time until you extend. Pretty but she's packed on a little weight since working at Kings. Nice tits. If you have deep pockets and want a hard slog, go for it.
Lena - exotically pretty, super slim dark Indonesian who gives an outstanding massage. Great massage, cute, bubbly when you get her going.
Lilly - bubbly, curvaceous & busty Aussie with curly blonde hair. Yeah, she's a bigger girl. Wasn't my thing. Reminds me of Amber. Young and friendly...
Lola - shapely & exotically pretty South American. I didn't think she was that pretty but, hey, everyone's different.
Lucy - slim & very pretty, friendly bohemian Aussie brunette - very popular. Nice bod. With the slimmer girls around, she sometimes gets lost in the lineup but she's young and fun.
Madeline - tall, slim & very pretty Aussie blonde - very popular. On the to do list.
Martina - tall, slim & pretty Italian brunette - very popular. She's actually looking better than the day she started. Very wet pussy. No DFK or other extras but she didn't need it. Hot bod, hot accent, hot pussy.
Melanie - perky, petite & very pretty busty Aussie blonde with a great bottom NEW. On the to do list. If I think she's who I got a glimpse of, someone's gonna have to take a back seat to a Jelly rotation...
Mia - very pretty, busty and slim Japanese/Korean. The Korean equivalent of Claudia. 'Nuf said :D
Nadia - shapely and busty Eastern European redhead with great conversation skills - very popular. She's popular with the S&M crowd. I've tried her. She's sweet and fun but turn up the volume and she'll tell you about the golden shower clients, the clients who like being slapped, kicked and trodden on.
Natalie - tall & slim Aussie brunette with Mediterranean good looks - very popular (on holidays until end of March). Sweet girl, no extras. lean, tall. Nice nice hands. Hot looking lips. Lay back, think about her wrapping those lips around the old fella an enjoy.
Natasha - curvy & busty brunette Aussie girl-next-door NEW. I'm gonna take curvy to mean fat. So, no...
Nina - slim, glamorous & exotically beautiful Sri Lankan - very popular & has a lot of regulars RESTART. Was recommended to me but I haven't booked her yet.
Penny - slim, hot Aussie blonde - very popular & has a lot of regulars RESTART. Penny, Penny, Penny. Loves to cum in the spa. Party hardy girl. What's the term? Rack 'em up!
Roxy - tall & slim English brunette with beautiful blue eyes NEW. Yeah baby. Yeah!
Ruby - pretty & friendly busty Aussie brunette - has a lot of regulars. She's really good with guys over 45. Middle of the road for me but she is very nice, has nice hands and is pretty gentle.
Sandy - pretty & sweet Japanese who gives a great massage. A Kings veteran. Haven't booked her but she is sweet. Almost too goody two shoes for me.
Taylor - busty and shapely blonde Aussie with pretty blue eyes. Full blown man hating lesbo. Don't bother.
Tegan - slim doll-eyed Aussie blonde with a gorgeous smile NEW. I'm hanging to meet her. Heard she's pretty hot.
Valerie - slim & pretty Aussie brunette - has a lot of regulars. Young, cute. She gets really shitty if guys push her for extras. If you're nice though she's more than happy to give you a show. I find her gorgeous. She's one of those girls that don't need to do extras. Nice hands, and again, barring up just thinking about her fingering herself on the jets.
Victoria - tall & slim glamorous busty Russian blonde. They should say, dirty blonde Russian. Nice body - fucked up face. She's always scowling. Comes with a little secret... She loves pushy, macho guys. Pushy as in "I'm not here to talk. don't give me the 'I don't do extras' line. I'm here to get drunk, slap you in the face with my cock, make you cry kind of guy". Seriously, Russians love arseholes. One of the few girls in there that lets you finger bang their arse. Saying that, you have to go there once in your life but if you spend too much time with her, your impression of women is that they're fucked up beyond words. Don't say I didn't warn you. she used to have a little slave guy running around. Young punter in his 20's. I saw her on Glebe Point Rd and he was carrying all her shit an she was about to start a shift. Made me laugh my arse off. Poor bastard.
Faith - slim, beach blonde Aussie. She started after the list was sent out. Very new. very shy. Something about her makes me want to corrupt her :D

John had a heap of chicks start recently. I still don't know how he gets them all. It's not THAT busy in there. Anyway, have fun!

Oh, if you're an Asian girl aficionado... There are prettier and slimmer girls at OBA, Silver Fox, QVB, 278 Pitt St, Snow Lotus and they're a lot cheaper. FS. Just don't piss about. Go to Ginza. I've always had a good time at Ginza. Some hidden gems at TP64 as well.

Cheers!
Jelly

maikulz
25-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Champion!!

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2015, 03:54 PM
Champion!!

Told you he is the King of Kings Court didn't I ??

Oneonone
25-03-2015, 07:45 PM
That's a list and a half well done bro!

Jono40
25-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Time to work my way through this list. Thanks a bunch!

hoofgan
25-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Amazing list! Thank you Jelly!!

jellyshots
25-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Far out. I have been busy, lol.

jackie8
26-03-2015, 10:39 AM
Thank you so much , great contribution to the forum. You deserve a prize from the forum!

dokleng
27-03-2015, 12:30 AM
...aaand he's back! One of the few blokes here whose recommendations I would actually trust. Thanks buddy, hope you don't ghost us again anytime soon.

x11
27-03-2015, 09:16 AM
Jellydude... Awesome write up. Good to see you around!

jellyshots
27-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Lol, thanks guys. You'll be happy to know that Asian girls are back on my list so I'll have feedback on them too.

Anyone tried Wynyard Massage? Girls look cute..,

jellyshots
01-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Ok, met Amy in the lineup. She's pretty toned. Dark South African. Looks cute but not really my thing.

Natasha. Happily, she's not fat. She has got a nice rack. She kept giving me cheeky grins across the room. Suspect she's a party hardy girl :)

And the big news, party hardy lean mean handjob machine Abigail is back!

dokleng
14-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Anyone tried Wynyard Massage? Girls look cute..,

Went there on a weekend.
"Um, nope."
Walked back out in under a minute and headed straight to Poplar St.

jellyshots
14-04-2015, 07:56 AM
Thanks Dokleng.

Incidentally, there's been a mass exodus of girls at Kings. Some have gone to Bodyrotic, others have just quit. They pretty much lost 5 of their hottest girls.

x11
14-04-2015, 09:42 AM
Wow. Wonder what happened

jellyshots
14-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Some were working there during the gap from high school to uni, roflmao... No shit...

The rest just got tired of John's no seeing clients outside rules.

Pussy HUnter
21-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Martina - tall, slim & pretty Italian brunette - very popular. She's actually looking better than the day she started. Very wet pussy. No DFK or other extras but she didn't need it. Hot bod, hot accent, hot pussy.

I haven't been to Kings Court for about ten years. There used to be a great lineup of traveling chicks and it was great sharing a spa and cheap bubbly with a naked firm body and chatting about mutual travel locations. This time there weren't any nubiles in the two second long meet and greet. There were a couple of Columbian girls who were busy. I went for Martina. Nice boobs, great to play with in the finale, but very little tease in the massage and absolutely no touching below the boobs. Regrettably even her bum and legs were flabby. No idea how one would determine if her pussy was wet as it was totally off limits.

It was fun though. The best part was the seafood pizza at the little hole in the wall in Glebe Point Rd. Planet Pizza?

I think it will be another ten years before I venture into Kings Court again. For $150 I prefer my regular FS shops.