PDA

View Full Version : General talk What's the reason for booking?

Miyamoto
25-03-2015, 11:13 AM
I'm more of a spontaneous punter, just go on the spur of the moment when circumstances allow and take my luck. For those who book ahead, is it to secure the girl you want or is it to secure the time you want? Can you just book a time and then check out the line up?

hoofgan
25-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Hey Miyamoto,

Spot on with your guess, I book so I can confirm my time and girl. I like knowing who I'm going to see and that the time is locked in.

AHLUNGOR
25-03-2015, 12:29 PM
I'm more of a spontaneous punter, just go on the spur of the moment when circumstances allow and take my luck. For those who book ahead, is it to secure the girl you want or is it to secure the time you want? Can you just book a time and then check out the line up?

Nothing wrong with your attitude there, but it also depends on which shop you are going to, and whether it is a busy time for that shop or most shops in general. If you have time, then you can afford Not getting a suitable girl and move on to shop 2, or 3. The unknown is a good thrilling experience but you will need a bit of luck too. Don't do it on a Friday or Saturday night for FS or lunch times or 5-7 for a city RnT...............haha

Personally, I will always book ahead to make sure I can see the girl I want to see at the exact time I can go. As simple as that, I don't have time to waste and very rarely I will see a new girl whom I haven't met before ! Well, I did break my own rule when I prebooked the mamasan double on Monday at QVB and when I got there, I saw a new girl Cherry who was so beautiful and busty that I had to have her, so I cancelled my mamasan booking and saw Cherry instead, this sort of wonderful thing doesn't happen to me too often but it can happen.

Cheers

:smile:

maikulz
25-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Yeah spot on. I'd rather book than to roam around trying to not get a pork chop