PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road - Ada

Oneonone
25-03-2015, 07:01 PM
I have seen Ada many times most of them have been great punts a few just good never ever had a bad punt with her.

Lately she has been a bit lost not turning up for shifts and then her service just good not the great service I am accustomed to.

So I took a break from seeing Ada for a few months.

I have been watching the roster and checking when she is in and if she turns up.

After deciding she is turning up when she is rostered lately I decided to book her again.

Well she didn't disappoint she arrived before 10Am and her service was back to her best and let me tell you when she is at her best she is just fantastic.

Today she was at her best just fantastic.

I hope she continues to provide the service that has made her famous where she turns up on time when rostered and give us punters the ultimate in service.

That is what I got today.

Thank You ADA!

harmony
25-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Whats this on the 533 page stating that Ada has a sister, often working on the same day, is that right ?

Or just they look similar

Oneonone
25-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Whats this on the 533 page stating that Ada has a sister, often working on the same day, is that right ?

Or just they look similar

I think its a bit of a publicity stunt they are saying that Olivia is Ada sister for some reason not sure why.

Mind you they are both nice girls and great punts Olivia is lovely.

To be fair I believe they are actually cousins I think something got lost in the translation.

71bluey
26-03-2015, 12:45 AM
For the full experience the best on the North Shore.