PDA

View Full Version : Ginza CHLOE: The Duracell Fuck Bunny of Filipinas!

LongJohnSilver
25-03-2015, 11:38 PM
I saw Chloe on her first day yesterday. She is described as 21. I would have guessed 22 - 23. She is cute and pretty but not drop dead gorgeous. She is about 160 - 165 cm tall and slim, but not skinny. Her breasts are absolutely perfect - bulging rounded B+ cups, perfectly shaped, and the firmest natural breasts I have ever felt in my life. Like all Filipinas she has dark nipples. Cupping those breasts in my hands was a delight. Her pussy is completely smooth, and her arse cheeks are round and incredibly toned. She is extremely bubbly, friendly, confident and outgoing. English is practically a native language for her.

She is kind of brand new to prostitution. She said she never worked in this line of business back home in the Philippines, and here in Australia she tried it very briefly in another shop, but found the girls were taking a lot of drugs and didn't want any part of it. She said she had an interview at Ginza and they told her she needed to be comfortable having sex with a lot of men - at this point in the story she kind of shrugged her shoulders as if to say she was already comfortable having sex with a lot of men in her civilian life so there was no big deal to taking men inside her for profit.

She is definitely new to the industry. For instance, she didn't know the protocol of having the guy shower first. We ended up fucking without a shower which was fine with me. She also didn't use any lubricant at all. She kept saying that she needed to make sure she was sexually excited through the session so her pussy would stay wet so she could accommodate all the sex. She masturbated herself several times in our session, it seemed so natural for her to do it in the circumstances, and I got the impression that from a young age she has probably regularly masturbated quite a lot and continues to do so. When I fingered her her pussy felt incredibly wet inside.

She is an aggressive kisser. she eats you up with her tongue and licks your face. She is a furiously fast fuck. She hopped on top of me a couple of times, fucking in cow girl, and holy god does she bounce up and down so fast, and so furiously, she is the duracell bunny of fucking. She has speed, stamina and energy that I have never seen in any woman. At one point she was bouncing up and down on my cock so fast it seemed like she was a blur and I couldn't fix my eyes on her. Then she announced she had orgasmed and collapsed in a damp sweaty heap on me. This was hard core PSE fucking. This happened a couple of times.

Her BBBJ is very good, particularly given she has little prostitution experience. There was no sharp toothiness to her BBBJ, just pure soft wet suction. She also licked and sucked my balls a lot which was great. However she asked me not to come in her mouth so I would say CIM is off the table.

Her pussy is nice and tight.

CunningLinguist
26-03-2015, 07:37 AM
Nice refreshing review!

pepefirstlove
26-03-2015, 09:47 AM
Top review mate... Looks like another gem to be on my list if I get the chance. Never try a Filipino before...

black knight
26-03-2015, 09:48 PM
The last duracell fuck bunny at Ginza was Usagi...loved her !
Great review mate .. will def see.. my first filipino as well.

illidanstormrage
26-03-2015, 11:04 PM
I will pass this report onto my mate who is still yet to visit Ginza..

SpankyTheMonkey
27-03-2015, 12:06 PM
Oh my. Ginza time again. Be gentle, guys!

Why???
27-03-2015, 04:56 PM
There goes my savings!!! Best get over to Surry Hills next time she is on

lenghtycock
27-03-2015, 08:33 PM
My friend showed me about this review and i read it and I liked how chloe was described so I said I would want to give it a try. MY first time to do it with a prostitute too.

I booked Chloe on her second day, As I entered the room the light was so bright that I could cleary see how beautiful she was,she's wearing a false eyelashes and a very light make up not like most of he other girls I saw there.I find her really attractive and she has a beautiful smile.But she turned the light dim when i was about to take a shower.

She speaks very fluent in english and very outspoken so it made me really comfortable being with her,we took a shower and we started kissing right away,she was fast on the first few minutes but slowed down and started licking my ears and nipples and kissing me passionately in between,I was too hard when she was licking my ears.We went to bed and I said I wanted to fuck her hard and she just smiled,she has a sweet smile tha will melt your heart so i started fucking her while kissing her,her kiss was really passionate and so i fucked her gently and passionately too,it actually felt like my badboy side was gone haha and i treated her like she was my girlfriend. When she noticed I was sweating all over she said its her turn so she hopped on top of me and yes indeed she is a furiously fast fuck. She was on top of me a couple of times, fucking in cow girl.That turned me on and so I cum when she was on top.

After few minutes I started kissing her again and asked her to BJ me,her BBJ is Really Good pure wet smooth suction and the way she's sucking my balls was fuck one of the best feelings in my sex life. And then we had our second round passionate sex again.

She is slim sexy and hot.Pecfectly toned arse and tits.Not so big tits(B) but just merely looking at her face while you are fucking her will definitely make you cum.She looks so fresh.Beautiful tan smooth skin.Cuddling her after we had sex made me feel so relaxed and happy.I loved eating her nice pussy.

She's so sweet and so good in bed,its like combining a sweet looking girl but wild and passionate at thesame time will dfntly see her again for the nth time.
Thanks for posting this review mate.So happy I met her.

Im just wondering what was the basis of classifyng the girls?Chloe should be atleast in the Golden Premium Class!

illidanstormrage
27-03-2015, 09:20 PM
I believe it's based on how popular they are in terms of actual bookings/people seen.. Leave that to Wilson though! I think the girls get paid more but we also pay more. ^^

lenghtycock
27-03-2015, 09:29 PM
I believe it's based on how popular they are in terms of actual bookings/people seen.. Leave that to Wilson though! I think the girls get paid more but we also pay more. ^^

SO basically she'll go into a higher class after few shifts.Fair enough

SpankyTheMonkey
01-04-2015, 11:07 AM
. Im just wondering what was the basis of classifyng the girls?Chloe should be atleast in the Golden Premium Class!

Dude! Don't ruin it for the rest of us. Brag about the punt all you like, but don't ask for higher prices! :(

Azzkikr
01-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Please wait till I try Chloe first then she can be bumped up to GCP lol

SpankyTheMonkey
01-04-2015, 12:25 PM
What days does she work? Ginza havent posted roster.

Mr Bastard
01-04-2015, 03:16 PM
What days does she work? Ginza havent posted roster.

Ginza post roster day before for the following day only. It has probably been pushed to page two by now................I like their system..................

freshjive
01-04-2015, 04:16 PM
The problem is that you almost have to plan a day early for your sex adventure. If you just have the urge on the day and want to book girls at Ginza, forget it! 9 out 10 times, their girls all booked out by mid day. If only there are other shops that can have the same quality of ladies and booking system??
I noticed some shops now also adopted the tiered pricing structure but still can't pull it out together. Ginza system is unique and it works!

lenghtycock
02-04-2015, 08:37 AM
When is she working again?Ive been waiting days for my next punt with her but she's not in the roster past days.😕

lenghtycock
02-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Can somebody who knows the reception in ginza ask when is she working???😄

pro_seeker
02-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Can somebody who knows the reception in ginza ask when is she working???😄

Err.. Why don't you ask yourself? 0488 888 310

lenghtycock
22-05-2015, 07:47 PM
She's back!!Hopefully she works longer this time😉😉😉

22-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Please wait till I try Chloe first then she can be bumped up to GCP lol

This one has been de-moed from newest roster.

lenghtycock
23-05-2015, 04:31 AM
This one has been de-moed from newest roster.

Nah i Checked shes still gc

lenghtycock
23-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Nah i Checked shes still gcp.

Mybe just typo error they change her to gc again