PDA

View Full Version : General talk When your reports ends your w/l relationship

astro boy
26-03-2015, 10:01 PM
This happened to me recently.. some dick showed a regular of mine a report i had written
she eventually found out it was me and now she refuses to see me again..

It wasn't that bad of a report but she was offended and said I had betrayed her.
Morale to the story .. careful what you write and use discretion depending on who you see.
I apoligized but that was not going to be enough ..

Oneonone
26-03-2015, 10:49 PM
That's a hard lesson to learn bro!

My current favourite whom I have done a few reports on said to me one day please don't write any reports on me!

Apparently customers went to see her and did exactly what I said she doesn't like just to see her response.

So now I don't write about her.

Fortunately for me she has just got better and better and I have been so lucky she still sees me.

illidanstormrage
26-03-2015, 10:49 PM
That's a shame man but I'm not sure what she was expecting though..

I've definitely given myself away if some of the WL's I've seen happened to view this forum but why would they?

Still at the end of the day I'm not afraid to "lose" any girl especially a WL and that's just how it's gotta be.

CunningLinguist
27-03-2015, 12:45 AM
I keep my ARs vague so the girls don't know who it is, also if a girl asks me not to do an AR or omit details I respect her wishes.

Oneonone
27-03-2015, 07:39 AM
I you see a girl regularly and she reads this forum, and quite a few of the wl read the forum, particularly if their English is reasonable, then she soon gets to know who you are on the forum particularly if you write something about her.

If a lady asks you not to write something on her then you should honour her wishes.

jellyshots
27-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Like I've said, some blokes do dumb shit to get into a girl's pants including throwing other punters under the bus.

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2015, 08:42 AM
That's a hard lesson to learn bro!

My current favourite whom I have done a few reports on said to me one day please don't write any reports on me!

Apparently customers went to see her and did exactly what I said she doesn't like just to see her response.

So now I don't write about her.

Fortunately for me she has just got better and better and I have been so lucky she still sees me.

I don't think the reviews are the issue here, it's always how other punters use the review and then conduct themselves to the ladies !

This is a particular more serious issue for RnT shops as services and extras may varies as different levels of tips and services are involved !

Wayne
27-03-2015, 12:06 PM
I don't think the reviews are the issue here, it's always how other punters use the review and then conduct themselves to the ladies !

This is a particular more serious issue for RnT shops as services and extras may varies as different levels of tips and services are involved !

yes, I agree. But it is also an issue with forums like this. For licensed brothels it is not an issue, but for massage joints, particularly privates, then reviews can have major legal implications for the owners of forums. Just imagine if a worker is assaulted, or killed, by a punter after he has read a review in which he is told she will do so and so above her advertised service. It sounds far fetched, but these are open forums and nobody knows what kind of weird psychological conditions some of the readers suffer.

Oneonone
27-03-2015, 04:39 PM

I could not agree more!

The problem was I said if you want to really get on with the girl then don't do such and such.

So what do some of the smart arse punters on her do they go and try it and she says what are you doing that for I don't like it? Oh I just wanted to see the reaction as Oneone one said you don't like it!

Some people have shit for brains.