PDA

View Full Version : General talk Casablanca at Liverpool

Oneonone
27-03-2015, 04:52 PM
Thought I would try my old punting heaven again earlier this week so went back to Casablanca at Liverpool its been 7 years since I was there last I thought it was longer.

Walked in an the receptionist remembered me.

Was shown to one of the rooms and after about 20 minutes a girl walked in introduced herself and I asked her do you kiss?

It an extra and extras are $50 and if you want go down on me its another extra and another $50 that's on top of the standard charge of $270 per hour.

Forget it I said.

The receptionist returned do you want to see so and so? No thanks.

I have a blond I will send her in in about 10 minutes.

The blond arrives same question do you kiss? No not usually but I will for you.

Ok good I say then she says but I am not working now will be back on Thursday.

Receptionist returns Sorry she just came in for a job interview I got her to do one job but she has to go.

No other girl available.

I then left and remembered why I have only been to Asian shops for the last 7 years.

To be honest the Asian girls I see these days look much more attractive and their service is much better at a much better ------- I have been told I am not allowed to say that one shop is better ------ than another.

So I will let you work it out for your self, I seems a pity that you cant have an opinion on a forum if that opinion differs with someone else. I guess its the power of the dollar again.

Any way my urge to see a non Asian has been cured probably for another 7 to 10 years.

harmony
27-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Thanks for venturing out west bro
You saved that money for the next good punt, with 'Ms Whitsundays'
Have a great weekend

dokleng
27-03-2015, 06:50 PM
OOO, ever tried that shop in Croydon? Seems to be getting rave reviews on another forum, it being the value-for-money cauc shop nowadays. Ladies seem to be more generous with extras.
And there's another one...gimme a sec...ah yes it's Sarah's Girls: http://luvsherwork.simpl.com/index.html
Pricey, like the rest of 'em but good reviews too.

These are the only places I know that comes closest to what we get standard at Asian places.

Standalone, there's Jenna from Blue Mountains who sometimes moonlights at 142 Hornsby.
Then there's also Bella from 22 Brodie. Yeah, options not that many before you need to really pay up.

Better to wait for the next recession and watch the market get flooded with white WL's again, extras and all. But who knows when.

Oneonone
27-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Thanks for venturing out west bro
You saved that money for the next good punt, with 'Ms Whitsundays'
Have a great weekend

Your right bro and I saw her for two hours and still came out in front!

I just love the Asian shops and Asian ladies.