PDA

View Full Version : General talk Smelly pussy v clean pussy

Bobbybouche
28-03-2015, 02:34 PM
After 2 years of fucking, sucking, licking and all round playing with asian pussy, I just tried a cauc for some variety. Just an rnt, which ended up with a pussy in my face. Now as I write this I can still smell sweaty pussy and I didn't even growl down.

I assume some blokes love a smelly cunt, well not me, she smelt like my balls after a 2 hour pre season footy training session in January. If I wanted to smell my balls I would have spent my money on yoga lessons and could have smelt said balls to my hearts content. In the end it put me off so much I couldn't get a fat and I've had to make an appointment with a regular with a sweet smelling beautiful pussy to get me back track.

Is this just me or is there any stinky pussy lovers out there?

CunningLinguist
28-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Sometimes I do a smelly pussy, I usually only notice the smell after I have cum though!
Some food for thought:
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?38774-CunningLinguist-s-pussy-licking-service

poofy
29-03-2015, 01:13 AM
Ya last couple punts I was eating out, had this bitter aftertaste to it.

Hope I didn't catch anything haha, but from what I read is just yeast or something from banging so many dudes, anyway don't fancy eating out WLs ever again lol

flamejob
29-03-2015, 07:39 AM
As much as I like going down and will accept the variations in tastes or smells, if she stunk as bad as you're saying I'd have to pull up stumps as it were and maybe suggest a shower to de-stink her and get back on track.

pommychris
29-03-2015, 08:02 AM
i have always found ladys with red hair to have the most smelly pussys

darthvader
30-03-2015, 03:21 PM
when i was 16 i went down on a chick for the first time. She was a year younger than me, and as inexperienced as me. Her box had more hair on it than my fucking head, and stank like it hadn't been washed since she played tennis 3 weeks earlier.

No shit it put me off eating box for a few years.

harmony
30-03-2015, 03:35 PM
"If I wanted to smell my balls I would have spent my money on yoga lessons and could have smelt said balls to my hearts content."

That is gold !

Did that strange taste also include lubricating jelly, that wasnt washed off from the previous customer ?

Cheers

lenghtycock
30-03-2015, 04:08 PM
After 2 years of fucking, sucking, licking and all round playing with asian pussy, I just tried a cauc for some variety. Just an rnt, which ended up with a pussy in my face. Now as I write this I can still smell sweaty pussy and I didn't even growl down.

I assume some blokes love a smelly cunt, well not me, she smelt like my balls after a 2 hour pre season footy training session in January. If I wanted to smell my balls I would have spent my money on yoga lessons and could have smelt said balls to my hearts content. In the end it put me off so much I couldn't get a fat and I've had to make an appointment with a regular with a sweet smelling beautiful pussy to get me back track.

Is this just me or is there any stinky pussy lovers
out there?

I think it is but proper to kiss first the legs thighs and around the pussy and smell it before eating it.lol If its smelly dont eat it,there must be somethng out happening there.lol

harmony
30-03-2015, 04:21 PM
"I think it is but proper to kiss first the legs thighs and around the pussy and smell it before eating it.lol If its smelly dont eat it,there must be somethng out happening there.lol"

Totally agreed. Sometimes an STI can make the secret garden smell

But most of the time I suspect it is just poor showering with inadequate soap

Smell is an important aspect of our evolution and safety
We instinctively check food and drink with our nose, to see if something has gone off, and puts us at risk of food poisoning
When you are checking something from the fridge, and you dont know how old it is, the first thing you naturally do is look at it, then smell it
The sense of smell protects us from getting unwell

Just my 2 cents

Bobbybouche
30-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Did that strange taste also include lubricating jelly, that wasnt washed off from the previous customer ?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

I always try to be wary of that sort of thing, so no, but since it was an rnt that came with a free business class upgrade I wasn't knocking anything back until i got a whiff of her smelly fanny.

harmony
30-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Must be difficult for a lady to keep herself smelling her best, during a long shift, if the premises doesnt have a shower

gpeck80
30-03-2015, 06:59 PM
^ good point.

On a related topic - Over smell. Apparently scientists say that if you enjoy the smell of an woman's scent, sweaty or otherwise, it means your offspring is going to be more likely quite healthy, than if you find her not smelling so great.

flamejob
01-04-2015, 12:58 AM
^ good point.

On a related topic - Over smell. Apparently scientists say that if you enjoy the smell of an woman's scent, sweaty or otherwise, it means your offspring is going to be more likely quite healthy, than if you find her not smelling so great.

Just a thought, but can you imagine the scientists putting forward the proposal to get funding to study the smell of a woman ... I wonder if they also taste-tested! I knew I should have studied harder. The geeks shall inherit the pussy!

RottenLittlePunt
01-04-2015, 10:21 AM
You guys do realise that one of the biggest causes of "female odour" is a pH imbalance allowing bacteria to grow? Often it has nothing to do with cleanliness, in fact it can be caused by being too clean.

popeye96
01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
You guys do realise that one of the biggest causes of "female odour" is a pH imbalance allowing bacteria to grow? Often it has nothing to do with cleanliness, in fact it can be caused by being too clean.

Correct you are. That is why women should not wash their bits with regular soap.

flamejob
01-04-2015, 05:34 PM

That is a good point. The next time I'm with a woman with a smelly snatch I might take her along to Poolworks for a pH test ... get a few chemicals and she'll be right as rain.