PDA

View Full Version : finally a cairns massage shop

mman69
30-03-2015, 10:04 PM
was in cairns for work this month and as has been posted here many times it pretty poor scene surprising really considering all the back packers you'd think be better any way have tried a few private girls in past usual crap fake etc walked a few times tried oiled in main area strict legit ok massage though any way this time i was driving out of town and i spot a new shop JING shop 2/203 mulgrave rd and it looked promising more like GC shop at broadbeach -) so i popped in and the girl greeted me was soooo hot cute 20ish Taiwanese short tight shorts and tight top maybe c cup.
booked 1hr with her for $70,massage good she was very flirty and chatty which i liked she gave me all the right messages and for extra $50 i got her nakid and i left happy.
Its on the corner of Amuller st and the main drag out of cairns to head south so thought id share for those of you that might be in cairns like me from time to time ,

flamejob
31-03-2015, 07:30 AM
Sensational. I used to travel to Cairns a lot. I remember a young Kiwi girl had set up operation in the back of an adult shop near Rusty's Bazaar. She was doing 'tantric' massage and was very good ... and hot! There was also a shop on the main drag on the way into Cairns. I had my first dual massage there with both girls nude. These were both in the late 90s. Apart from those two places though, most of my trips to Cairns meant using private operators rather than massage shops.

darthvader
31-03-2015, 03:11 PM
makes me want to take a trip to cairns.

treble
28-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Been to Jing in Cairns earlier this year, had nice young Asian girl give a reasonable massage, didn't ask the question and nothing offered. On leaving the manager told me she wanted Jing to be as good as Green Tea in Brisbane, so maybe should've asked the question.

Went back this week expecting the best and was greeted by same lovely young manager, shown to room and masseuse arrives after I strip off. She was blonde from Czech Republic, great body, short denim short and flimsy white singlet top giving all the right signals. Got to flip, asked if I wanted towel, no, then asked the question, she answered 'no, I never do that', so more than a little disappointed.

However there is a new shop opened on corner of Lake & Spence Streets called Massage Paradise, takes the whole corner, bit pricey at $77/hour but had a couple of non Asian girls waiting for clients suitably dressed in short shorts and skimpy tops. Didn't have a massage there, would be interested in any feedback. It is open quite late also.

Ollie
28-05-2015, 05:12 PM
There is a massage shop just down the road from Cairns Central. Asian lady late 30's and has the best hands you have ever been massaged with. She doesn't strip but highly recommended!

Mrs Palmer
06-06-2015, 02:32 AM
I was in Cairns about 6 weeks ago and tried this place out. Miss Czech Republic started proceedings and was very chatty and friendly. Says she came to learn English yaddah yaddah. Half an hour in, the Asian boss calls out. A booking had arrived, so the Attractive Asian boss took over. She, in contrast didn't talk much but was more my style looks-wise.
Towel went on at the flip, and there wouldn't have been time for extras given the changeover. Wasn't totally disappointed with the experience though.

mman69
18-06-2015, 09:02 AM
well just visited Jing again after first visit months ago and now it is pretty much legit apparently the girl i had for my massage said that a customer had pressured a girl for extras and when she said no done the stupid old "well girl x does this and this" ..this girl then told the manager and girl x got fired so nice one big mouth idiot whom ever you are .
So in preceding months since this happened other girls that where good have left and now no extras on offer massages still good and they have some cute back packers here but i guess it like Angies now a blue ball visit lol

RottenLittlePunt
18-06-2015, 09:46 AM
well just visited Jing again after first visit months ago and now it is pretty much legit apparently the girl i had for my massage said that a customer had pressured a girl for extras and when she said no done the stupid old "well girl x does this and this" ..this girl then told the manager and girl x got fired so nice one big mouth idiot whom ever you are .
So in preceding months since this happened other girls that where good have left and now no extras on offer massages still good and they have some cute back packers here but i guess it like Angies now a blue ball visit lol

Yeah, usual story. Too many fuckwits out there that think extras are an entitlement.

New guy
02-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Check this web site for two Massage Paradise shops in Cairns.

http://www.massageparadiseaustralia.com

flamejob
03-07-2015, 12:02 AM

I'd love to visit, but it's a gutsy call to advertise it so blatantly given Qld's prostitution laws.

flamejob
03-07-2015, 12:04 AM

Actually, i just read the prices, those are ludicrous. $160 for a 60 minute 'full body swedish massage'! $250 for a 60 minute 'body to body slide'! And I thought Brisbane prices were expensive.

RottenLittlePunt
03-07-2015, 09:50 AM
I'd love to visit, but it's a gutsy call to advertise it so blatantly given Qld's prostitution laws.

My first thought was that it's a licensed brothel, but it isn't listed on the PLA website. Perhaps it's a new registration and the listing isn't up to date? If not it isn't likely to last long.

Reading the website more, it appears that they might be trying to push the boundaries of what is considered sexual service under the prostitution laws.
"PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE, OUR MASSAGE SESSION CAN BECOME VERY INTIMATE, BUT WILL AT NO STAGE, OFFER OR PROVIDE ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE ."
But I doubt their concept will work if the punter isn't getting the gratification he is looking for.

Actually, i just read the prices, those are ludicrous. $160 for a 60 minute 'full body swedish massage'! $250 for a 60 minute 'body to body slide'! And I thought Brisbane prices were expensive.

As has been stated before, running a legal RnT joint isn't a very viable business model. The costs are too high when compared to what the market is willing to pay.

treble
04-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Saw the following link on Locanto and decided to give it a try as sounded promising,

http://cairns.locanto.com.au/ID_605608883/Topless-massage.html

Text reply offered bikini massage at $120/hr & topless massage at $150/hr, with 1/2 hr options also available. Confirmed it is Massage Paradise and rocked up at booked time. Shown to room by lovely European girl, who returned in a tiny black bikini, looking terrific. Massage was 'kind of' sensual as mentioned in ad, no deep tissue, just a gentle all over rub. No indication of anything more, no tickle and towel was held for flip and folded down for chest and legs rub.

Whilst she was working on my upper thighs, I politely asked the ? and a shake of the head in the negative was the response. So maybe the ad is worded in a way to give us mere punters an idea that more is on offer, the cost would indicate the possibility if you compare costs on GC & Brisbane.

So overall:
Sensual massage - 6/10
Girl (looks) - 8/10 - friendly enough but quiet
VFM - 4/10

Seems as though Cairns is only catering for legit massages and maybe are unaware of GC & Brisbane scene.

RottenLittlePunt
04-11-2015, 09:21 AM
No the cost is for the product they provide.

They are the first shop i am aware of that is testing the boundaries of legit massage in this way. I highly doubt they will risk illegal services.