PDA

View Full Version : General talk Wow !! This forum is really going places, even Cheuqers is advertising here now !!

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Wow !! This forum is really going places, even Cheuqers is advertising here now !!

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_banners/20150324053438_chequers_massage.gif

hoofgan
01-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Hey brother AHLUNGOR,

As a newbie to punting, why is this significant? Are they a major shop or something??

birch
01-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Not necessarily major, but they have been around for like 20 years and it's notable they have suddenly felt the need to advertise here. A heathy sign of a competitive market and that can only be good for us punters.

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Hey brother AHLUNGOR,

As a newbie to punting, why is this significant? Are they a major shop or something??

Chequers has been in Sydney a very long time. Not sure if they are older or Zanadu was older, but these two shops used to be the market leaders in the Sydney RnT market and they were expensive !

Also their facilities were top class with pools, sauna, steam rooms etc. all Hong Kong style, until the newer Babylon opened in 2001?

But it's good to see an old timer advertising here !

Cheers

hoofgan
01-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Chequers has been in Sydney a very long time. Not sure if they are older or Zanadu was older, but these two shops used to be the market leaders in the Sydney RnT market and they were expensive !

Also their facilities were top class with pools, sauna, steam rooms etc. all Hong Kong style, until the newer Babylon opened in 2001?

But it's good to see an old timer advertising here !

Cheers

Ahhh I see, thanks for the info!

CunningLinguist
01-04-2015, 10:49 PM
I'm not sure but I think Chequers is older.