PDA

View Full Version : Snow Lotus Massage 22 yr old Taiwanese girl Bibi - all natural 36 D Cups !

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Person's Name : Bibi

Establishment : Snow Lotus

Date of Visit : March 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : shop 2, 741 George St Sydney

Hours of Business : 10am to 10pm

Rates : $35 for 30 min, $50 for 45 min, $60 for 60 min plus $50 tips

Size/shape : curvy, solidly build, size 12, all natural 36 D Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Massage, nude HJ

Value for money/recommend? : One for the meat lovers, quite cute and pretty face, very friendly, worth seeing

My experience/comments :

It's been a while since I last visited this shop (from memory, the last two times here were both goodbye sessions with two of my favourites: Sherry (who has now retired) and Mia (now running her own shop over at West Pennant Hills). And the only Lotus girl I want to see was Lisa and she is working over at 7 Lotus, so, really, when I walked into the shop today, I felt a bit strange, even the old tube chairs at reception have been replaced by two new high back chairs - how time flies !

Vicky has been advertising for a few busty girls lately, like Bibi and Stella - both 36 DD Cups, very tempting and after I clarified with Vicky that she has seen Bibi breasts, I decided I need to check them out:

HI brother ,
it is all natural and beautiful sharp as well

thank you !!!

Rang the shop and got my booking, Vicky wasn't there yet, she just came back from a holiday I think, I hope when I am there, we can catch up. It's been a long time since I catch up with my favourite mamasan too.

I was hoping to get the more spacious first room, but it was in use (by some very loud Chinese brother, he obviously was having a good time.............lol), so I settled for the second room which is still a good size.

First sight of Bibi, medium built, looking quite slim in her middle length floral dress, a girl next door, 22/23? good looking face without being stunning, very pleasant feel and as soon as she start talking to me, I love her Taiwanese accent, so smooth and soft with a hint of cheekiness. No wonder brother Travelmate has so many Taiwanese girl friends............haha

When we are in the room, I decided to change my 30 min booking to 45 min, so I handed over the $50 massage fees plus $50 tip. Bibi looked at the money, have a quick think and then smiled to me very sweetly, she now knew I have been there before - little did she know how regular I was there.............lol

Bibi went outside to put the money away and write down the session on the book ? while I was getting undress. She came back in a minute and I was still in my undies, she smiles to me and asked: you want me to take my clothes off now?

I wasn't expecting that, but that's the right attitude, may be paying your tips upfront do have some benefits. But since this is our first meet and I being the gentleman that I am, I just said, it's up to you.

Bibi said to herself, it's up to me, OK, I will take them off.

So, I do have to wait until the half way mark to see what I come here to see today:

Bibi lifted the dress over her head, she was wearing a flowery bra (again, very girl next door), and a light colour but not matching undies. When I first saw Bibi outside in her dress, I think she was a size 10, but once the dress came off, she is more curvy than I think and a full size 12, a bit of tummy or baby fats, not a fat girl but the word Voluptuous quickly comes to mind, one for the meat lovers for sure.

For me, my focus was on the most important body parts which is the 36 DD Cups, yeah, that will be a tick on them: Bibi is busty, the breasts are full and all natural (not personally checked yet but looking at the shape and the way they sit on her chest, they are real alright), light colour nipples and perky. As I was already laying on the table, I couldn't be bothered to get up again to play with them, there will be plenty of time for that later.

So the massage started, Bibi did ask me if I want soft or hard, I said hard please. Bibi climbed up on the table and used both hand on my lower back and waist and started the pushing up massage, these are the type of strokes I like the best. Bibi is ok in her skills, not a massage expert but adequate to give a comfortable and relaxing massage - even though that was supposed to be a hard massage, what can you expect from a 22 yr old young lady. If I really need a strong massage, I know where to go.

So the massage continued and move around the body in good pace and from time to time Bibi was using her elbow to apply more pressure. then she move down to the legs, no TT up to this point nor was I expecting any. Again, I won't be expecting too much teasing from any young MLs, they just don't have that frame of mind - so it seems.

Then the massage stopped !! and the light fingers are tickling over my butt !! Show Time !!

As usual, I think I need to post the reminders in the Private Massage Section............

Bibi is a confident ML, she is quite capable in part 2 and has above average hand skills. After the hot towel clean up, Vicky pops in to say hello and we have a bit of catching up. the usual chit chat was surrounding the good old days when business was good and most MLs on the roster are reliable and capable. nowaday, too many shops, way too many and not enough girls and not enough customers to go around.

It's a tough business and it's not getting any easier.

May the good shops, good girls and good operators do well and prosper !!

Until next time.

Most likely going back to see my no.1 girl Lisa over at 7 Lotus !!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2015, 01:31 PM
bibi

Busty curve body,young and fresh taste mixed with innocent face with warn smile. You can see the purity of the soul through her eyes.

Strong massage

I think Bibi should be called DiDi !! :love:

cello
07-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Sounds like a catch, been a while since I visited snow lotus, too many options around the area

hongphuc84
24-09-2015, 02:04 PM
SHe is my favorite one

snowlotus
28-09-2015, 11:46 PM
SHe is my favorite one

thank you !!

Travelmate
04-10-2015, 11:09 PM
I read ahlungor report again.

What the hell he expose Travelmate has lots of Taiwanese gf?

I am just sharing Taiwanese girl has better attitude in general compare with other Chinese nationality from my limited humble experience.

snowlotus
23-01-2017, 10:06 AM
bibi

Busty curve body,young and fresh taste mixed with innocent face with warn smile. You can see the purity of the soul through her eyes.

Strong massage
she is working @ 248 kent st Wynyard today..........

call 92901886 made a booking !

7 lotus massage
13-03-2017, 09:49 AM
bibi

Strong massage
she is working @ 248 kent st Wynyard today..........

call 92901886 made a booking !