PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Pimpa'd my ride

Bobbybouche
02-04-2015, 01:20 PM
So being short of funds this week, I was on the prowl for a cheap fun punt, isn't that the holy grail?

Anyhoo an ad on locanto, grabbed my attention

http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_419455255/Smooth-as-silk-full-body-massage-60-half-hr-80-with-BJ.html

$60 half hour, nude and touching? There's gotta be a catch. Sure enough there was, the poor girl has got a head that belongs on Easter Island!

There were positives, she's a goer, genuinely loves the cock, big fake titties, lets you go anywhere, even encourages it. At one point when I was struggling to get over the line due to the catch, she offered me bareback doggy, which I politely refused. Also she's a nice lady, I had a nice conversation with her and got some tips on traveling in Thailand.

In the end mission accomplished, would I return? Yep, but you have to use the "if my dog was as ugly as you, I'd teach it to walk backwards principle" to get yourself over the line.

popeye96
02-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Maybe a good option for anal/doggy, becuase the body is nice enough, providing the photo's are real of course.

RottenLittlePunt
02-04-2015, 05:49 PM
http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_419455255/Smooth-as-silk-full-body-massage-60-half-hr-80-with-BJ.html

big fake titties,.

I hope the photos are not a good indication, because that looks like an awful boobjob.

flamejob
06-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Her body looks pretty good. Not a bad price. Might have a crack myself next time in that part of the city. I've always wanted to visit Easter Island, anyway.

ILoveAsianBabes
11-04-2015, 01:51 PM
She has tidy figure, good service and genuinely nice ... but yes, that head !?!?

Pound away, and think of someone else.

saturday88
11-04-2015, 06:58 PM
At $60 for a nude massage, I think she is VFM. Her negative point is her face, just focus on her body and forget the face. I've been to her a few times (keep saying I will stop each time, not sure why I keep coming back). One time I couldn't get it up and we were close to the 30min mark and she just gave me a BJ, I ended up ejaculating in her mouth, got a few shots in before she realised it and withdraw and pointed my dick at her body. Recommended if you are desperate!

Biglad
11-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Her negative point is her face

I haven't seen this girl so I'm just putting it out there. Is there any possibility that she is a ladyboy? There was a ML who used to be at Ekibin then Wishart who gave an amazing R&T on a massage table with a hole in it. She had a lot of fans. She was very nice but she was quite tall and had big hands. I only saw her once but afterwards I thought "Fuck me! That was a ladyboy!". Hopefully I was completely wrong.

So Pimpa takes it up the jacksie and has a face like a troll and is Thai. Are there any other hints? i.e. big frame and hands, Adam's apple, stubbly chin?

Just curious.

Bobbybouche
12-04-2015, 01:59 PM
I know what you mean, but she has definitely got that feminine feel to her and she doesn't have those telltale signs.

Pretty sure the boys on here who've seen her would agree with me.

Brisguy72
13-04-2015, 02:25 PM
I 1st saw her about 5 or 6 years ago when she was working out of the Gabba & that was long before her tit job.

She is 100% born woman.

ILoveAsianBabes
16-04-2015, 03:12 AM
I spent time with her on the weekend ... I saw her a couple years ago.

Nice smoking thai lady ... until you see the face :-(

No wonder she offers "extras"

I took up one of her "extra" services ... but not sure I'f I will be back.

Real rough looking girl

kiwi
18-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi. Saw her Thursday night. Quick massage. Head Job and 69 I like how she giggles when you are giving her a touch up.

brisrod
19-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Pimpa's definitely all woman. I've eaten her pussy on at least a dozen occasions and there's certainly non scarring to suggest a cock once resided there.

I get the comments about her not being a supermodel by any stretch (not even a Girl Next Door, infact) but where else are you going to get a bareback blow job, swallow and anal for $120?

On the subject of anal, she really does take it like a champ. One would expect her to be a little loose but no chance at all - tight as a drum!

Perhaps think of Pimpa as a place to get your bucket list fantasies ticked off.

kiwijoe
22-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Is she still around?

Rodgersodger
22-05-2016, 05:17 PM
pimpa was great good body just face was not Best But nice enough girl not sure if she still around or not