PDA

View Full Version : Coming of age..well fukt if i know......but a special day for mr bastard.......

Mr Bastard
02-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Hello My Seasoned Punter Community,
A first for me tonight, it may not excite the few? The lucky? or the gifted? But i had my first SQUIRTER in my bed and posession tonight, fuk n hell..........surprise? shock? them both and many more verbs for the soaking I witnessed of myself and my best kept dirty sheets, fully fukn amazed I was.........and PROUD, proud was EYE, because I didnt freeze up, I kept that squirtin goin for as long as? well who knows, it could go on forever,

A shy lass with a pretty face and an age and body so far removed from the managers youthful description took $220 off my hands and played KILLING TIME, I supplied her with a half bottle of Champaign, some oil and my most devious intentions. I tried to be polite, respectful and caring, with little response, Yet I was toey but not yet stimulated,so I increased the tempo with each finger inserted, a full open hand massage of her vulva changed this woman into, well I guess exactly what I was hoping for, my right hand was a weapon and an instrument of love, she grabbed her ankles and held her breath, the shy little face turned Luciferish in a womanly way and I thought you beauty I am ready to fuk, same as the digital stimulation my timid, respectful thrusts didn't garner much of a reponse, so I pinned my ears back, tipped the soles of her feet to the ceiling, put a measured hand around her throat, then to firm head massage back to throat as I went into TURBO,!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies, getting carried away with the narrative. long story short, I did my BEST and then SOME, which may not be as good as a billion others, probably 80% of you, I thought shed come, not that it really matters because I am selfish and I had, she looked up a bit dissapointed, you come ? She asks. As I slowly begin to remove my still half decent erection I place the base of my palm over her clit area and give it a firm massage as I withdraw,

THEN ALL FUKN HELL BREAKS LOOSE.......WHATEVER IT WAS

Fuk boys, I have used many and probably too many creative words above.......WHAT A SIGHT......WHAT A SENSATION.........WHAT A SOAKING.

To think I was getting jaded by the PUNT

IM FUKN BACK FELLAS

I have kept my thoughts silent on those that have reported having the pleasure described anbove, I was almost or definately a silent sceptic on the topic.........

I'm still smiling like a fukn ______________ insert whatever word comes to your mind here

I'm doomed to be a superanuationless old punter in search of the SQIRT.....

HAPPY DAYS

CunningLinguist
03-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Squirtin is one of those things you can't believe until you actually see it with your own eyes!
And Hallelujah brother Bastard I have seen it with my own eyes too!

So dude did it smell like piss ?

Mr Bastard
03-04-2015, 09:47 AM
No scent of piss, and to tell you the truth I am a little dissapointed I didnt pay more attention to detail, the sight blew me away and all I could think of was rubbing her pussy to keep the fissure fizzing,

CunningLinguist
04-04-2015, 01:23 AM
No scent of piss, and to tell you the truth I am a little dissapointed I didnt pay more attention to detail, the sight blew me away and all I could think of was rubbing her pussy to keep the fissure fizzing,

I don't notice a piss smell either, some people think squirt juice is piss, but they are wrong!

Choc-O-Block
04-04-2015, 05:57 AM
Congratulations Mr Bastard on your first squirter! It's a sight to behold wouldn't you say? My first & only squirter (old girlfriend 15 years ago) soaked the bed so much we had to use towels every time we fucked to soak up the mess. It got to the stage that I felt like an orchestra conductor, once she started squirting I would smack my cock on her pussy & she would squirt like the water fountain show choreographed to classical music outside the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. Burnt in my mind forever.
Just for the record, it didn't smell at all like piss, it was just sweet flowing juices.....hhhmmmm .

Mr Bastard
04-04-2015, 06:29 AM
Classic mate

CunningLinguist
04-04-2015, 10:29 AM
A glass and a half of full cream milk ...

Mr Bastard
04-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Just to clarify, no staining of white sheets at all, no outline of where a salty substance has dried, clear fluids

ayeah
21-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Hello My Seasoned Punter Community,
A first for me tonight, it may not excite the few? The lucky? or the gifted? But i had my first SQUIRTER in my bed and posession tonight, fuk n hell..........surprise? shock? them both and many more verbs for the soaking I witnessed of myself and my best kept dirty sheets, fully fukn amazed I was.........and PROUD, proud was EYE, because I didnt freeze up, I kept that squirtin goin for as long as? well who knows, it could go on forever,

A shy lass with a pretty face and an age and body so far removed from the managers youthful description took $220 off my hands and played KILLING TIME, I supplied her with a half bottle of Champaign, some oil and my most devious intentions. I tried to be polite, respectful and caring, with little response, Yet I was toey but not yet stimulated,so I increased the tempo with each finger inserted, a full open hand massage of her vulva changed this woman into, well I guess exactly what I was hoping for, my right hand was a weapon and an instrument of love, she grabbed her ankles and held her breath, the shy little face turned Luciferish in a womanly way and I thought you beauty I am ready to fuk, same as the digital stimulation my timid, respectful thrusts didn't garner much of a reponse, so I pinned my ears back, tipped the soles of her feet to the ceiling, put a measured hand around her throat, then to firm head massage back to throat as I went into TURBO,!!!!!!!!!!!

My apologies, getting carried away with the narrative. long story short, I did my BEST and then SOME, which may not be as good as a billion others, probably 80% of you, I thought shed come, not that it really matters because I am selfish and I had, she looked up a bit dissapointed, you come ? She asks. As I slowly begin to remove my still half decent erection I place the base of my palm over her clit area and give it a firm massage as I withdraw,

THEN ALL FUKN HELL BREAKS LOOSE.......WHATEVER IT WAS

Fuk boys, I have used many and probably too many creative words above.......WHAT A SIGHT......WHAT A SENSATION.........WHAT A SOAKING.

To think I was getting jaded by the PUNT

IM FUKN BACK FELLAS

I have kept my thoughts silent on those that have reported having the pleasure described anbove, I was almost or definately a silent sceptic on the topic.........

I'm still smiling like a fukn ______________ insert whatever word comes to your mind here

I'm doomed to be a superanuationless old punter in search of the SQIRT.....

HAPPY DAYS

where is that girl:love: