PDA

View Full Version : General talk New to punting

Jac
05-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Hey all,

I've freshly turned 18 and looking for a bit more than whats easily on offer. I've wondered about this for a while and now that I'm old enough I'd like to give it a go.

I'm curious buy confused. Would love some help. Where do I start? What's the etiquette? What are some common used terms?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Jerry10
06-04-2015, 04:20 AM
Stay away. It's harder then quitting smoking.

flamejob
06-04-2015, 09:15 AM
i'd just like to echo Jerry10's sentiments and paraphrase Yul Brynner's advice: DON'T PUNT. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T PUNT. It truly is an addiction.

BUT if you absolutely must, my number one piece of advice is: BE RESPECTFUL to the women. It's obvious that you should treat people with respect and dignity. They are people who are serving the community in a way that most women won't. Some will argue that WL's are only in it for the money, but isn't everyone who has a job? They provide a community service which IMHO is admirable and necessary but sadly, much maligned by those who don't understand or don't appreciate it. Secondly, it's in your own best interest to. Treat them well and usually they will treat you well.

in terms of what's on offer, read the reviews here for a start.

jaccky
06-04-2015, 10:16 AM
The girls will show you what to do.just let nature take its course

bigbob
06-04-2015, 10:55 AM
i started at 35 now 60 still punting cant stop dont start find a girl she can do the same

Jac
06-04-2015, 09:29 PM
i started at 35 now 60 still punting cant stop dont start find a girl she can do the same
I have a girl.. she just can't keep up. She has no problem with me doing this either.

harmony
06-04-2015, 10:46 PM
Find a lady in your private life who knows how to satisfy you.
Who takes pleasure in pleasing her man.
A lady who knows that sex isnt just mechanical.
Perpetually young at heart, loves to learn.
Joie de vivre.

Then you will never punt a day in your life

flamejob
06-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Find a lady in your private life who knows how to satisfy you, a lady who knows that sex isnt just mechanical
Joie de vivre
Perpetually young at heart, loves to learn

Fidelity! Now there's a novel concept for this Forum. Great advice.

Jerry10
07-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Find a wifey material girl. She will satisfy you at your request. I think Korean is the best for this.

Not a kpop wanna be carrying LV bags and want to ride in you BMW
They are shit and will open her legs for you when you spend $

supanova
07-04-2015, 12:40 AM
Find a lady in your private life who knows how to satisfy you, a lady who knows that sex isnt just mechanical
Joie de vivre
Perpetually young at heart, loves to learn

salute!! :cool2::cool2:

darthvader
09-04-2015, 11:15 AM
get a couple runs on the board at some of the more mentioned shops, they will guide you through it all.

then when you got some confidence try a couple private women (do not do this first, you could get a grenade and scar your punting career).

jazzlau90
09-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Hey bro Jac,

Just like all the others have highlighted. Definitely try to find a loving girlfriend to be with... I've been punting and have no gf, but I can tell you it's one of the most addictive and expensive hobbies you will find. (Mind you I treat punting like a hobby). But my advice if you would like to still go ahead and try

1. Definitely respect the ladies boundaries and if she says 'No', respect it and don't push it.

2. First time you're going to be nervous, relax and know that all us bros here have gone through the same thing

3. Enjoy yourself and know that if you do get addicted, it's even harder to get out than smoking

Hope this helped and happy possible punting

Blue-Marvel
10-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Relax,
undies off... jump on the table, spread them legs
Enjoy!

jack121
10-04-2015, 05:51 PM
I'm also new to the game, anyone recommend someone/where on the northside? PM if necessary please

Jac
11-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the tips.

Does anyone know a good place near Sinnamon Park/Jindalee/Mt Ommaney? Also, how do I ask a ML and how much do I tip for what?

flamejob
11-04-2015, 10:19 AM
i can't help with the Sinnamon Park area, however, i'd suggest go to locanto.com.au, type in massage and the suburb you're interested in and see what comes up. Also try cracker.com.au, backpage.com.au, gumtree.com.au, the classifieds in your local paper and in the Courier Mail, or just plain google. In terms of asking, I never used to in a massage shop, I'd leave it up to the woman. However, then i started looking for hints. if there was a bit of tackle tickle, or tissues in the room or if the conversation drifted around to things that might give a hint (i.e. women from her country of origin are so beautiful) or if she commented on the boner ('ooohh ... it's pointing up', lol), then i'd whisper something like, 'would you take care of it?', if i get a blank look i give the universal signal for handjob (jerk your hand up and down a couple of times) and see where that goes. Most of the time they'll say yes. occasionally they'll say no and occasionally they'll say no but invite you to take care of it yourself. it's kind of a suck and see approach. you'll work out what works best for yourself.

Biglad
12-04-2015, 12:39 AM
Also, how do I ask a ML and how much do I tip for what?

You're over-thinking it. Just lay there with a boner. She'll ask the question and tell you how much. Don't stress too much, $50 is the most I have ever paid for a happy ending.

Blue-Marvel
14-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Don't pay $50.... you can negotiate
Have a blast mate!

NorthsideGentleman
14-04-2015, 04:58 PM
If your still thinking about it, always have a mas first. In most cases you'll change your mind.

At 18 in todays day and age you should be glued to tinder and racking up as many notches on your belt as possible and save punting for later in life

But if you've got your heart set, be very respectful and you will have a blast. Use the forums for a guide, money not well spent feels terrible.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is; but there are some great experiences to be had my young padwan.