PDA

View Full Version : General talk Sex without condom with a WL

alexbbbr
07-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Hi all,

does anyone have sex without condom experience with a WL?

I went to a shop last night to punt a WL. She started to give me a great BBBJ,

but somehow we both had so strong feeling of each other and somehow we end up had sex without condom.

After I did that I was so regret , and now so worry about getting HIV or any STI.

Can anyone kindly advise what I should do? and anyone had same experience like me?

thanks.

grant
07-04-2015, 10:56 PM
You should go to a clinic to check yourself out. Some infections take some time to show up in your body (e.g. I was told that for HIV, it takes 6weeks for antibodies to appear in your blood with 99% confidence) so a good result now doesn't mean you're in the clear yet.

You can give SSHC (http://www.sshc.org.au/) a go. They're located at Sydney Hospital near Martin Place and are very discreet (they don't keep your name on record. Their file on you has a number associated that you mention to them when visiting).

If you do happen to test positive btw, the worst thing for you to do is publicly expose the WL you think you got the infection from. Talk to the shop, have them contact her and they can deal with it from there. There's a forum rule somewhere that I can't be arsed looking for

Kenchoubg
07-04-2015, 10:57 PM
No worries bro. My friend dated a Wl and never use condom...

blitz
07-04-2015, 11:09 PM
definately get yourself checked out, and don't punt again until you do.
but certainly don't stress too much over it. wl's are generally cleaner then most slappers you would pickup at the pub.
i dated a wl for two years (she gave up working when we started dating). we stopped using condoms after the first few times and had no problems.

rcha086
07-04-2015, 11:10 PM
You should go to a clinic to check yourself out. Some infections take some time to show up in your body (e.g. I was told that for HIV, it takes 6weeks for antibodies to appear in your blood with 99% confidence) so a good result now doesn't mean you're in the clear yet.

You can give SSHC (http://www.sshc.org.au/) a go. They're located at Sydney Hospital near Martin Place and are very discreet (they don't keep your name on record. Their file on you has a number associated that you mention to them when visiting).

If you do happen to test positive btw, the worst thing for you to do is publicly expose the WL you think you got the infection from. Talk to the shop, have them contact her and they can deal with it from there. There's a forum rule somewhere that I can't be arsed looking for

Most sensible answer you can ask for. Close the thread.

cisco
07-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Which shop n whats tha name of the girl bro ? U can pm me ;)

smh
08-04-2015, 02:14 AM
You are playing Russian roulette

Rhythmstick
08-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Hi all,

does anyone have sex without condom experience with a WL?

I went to a shop last night to punt a WL. She started to give me a great BBBJ,

but somehow we both had so strong feeling of each other and somehow we end up had sex without condom.

After I did that I was so regret , and now so worry about getting HIV or any STI.

Can anyone kindly advise what I should do? and anyone had same experience like me?

thanks.

Hi. Had heaps of bareback over the years with no issues.Would like to try this girl.Whats the shop and whats her name? Thanks

uglyphil
08-04-2015, 03:35 AM
Most sensible answer you can ask for. Close the thread.

Agreed.

And to those punters asking for the ladies name, please remember that YMMV. If you read alexbbbr's post he states that they both got lost in the moment. There is no guarantee that this will happen with you.

To alexbbbr, I suggest that you DO NOT post the lady's name in a public forum. She does not deserve to be harassed by patrons looking for the same service you got which she may not be willing to provide. If you feel the need to share this lady's name then I suggest you do it via PM, although this would not reflect well on you IMO.

As to your original question, grant's post says all there needs to be said, ALTHOUGH, I get regular testing done via my GP and I have never had any issues regarding privacy etc. So I believe that this could be an avenue for you as well.

Basic steps if you are that worried:

Abstain from sex and wait 3 days to a week, then get tested. It is free and the results are known within a day. As stated HIV can take longer to present and you should get retested for HIV about 6 weeks down the track (and then possibly again at 6 months - but see what the doc suggests for your case), although the chance of a male contracting the disease from a lady are very slim.

So get tested, but do not overly worry yourself :)

uglyphil
08-04-2015, 03:41 AM

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?6-Forum-Rules-and-Regulations

Rule #9 and #10 :D

dokleng
08-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the club, alex.
Enjoy the experience but think with your BIG head and you'll be all the happier for it.

alexbbbr
08-04-2015, 11:58 AM

Hi Grant,
Thanks for your kind suggestion.
I'll go and book a test and see how it goes.
And promise to myslef won't do that again.

alexbbbr
08-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Agreed.

And to those punters asking for the ladies name, please remember that YMMV. If you read alexbbbr's post he states that they both got lost in the moment. There is no guarantee that this will happen with you.

To alexbbbr, I suggest that you DO NOT post the lady's name in a public forum. She does not deserve to be harassed by patrons looking for the same service you got which she may not be willing to provide. If you feel the need to share this lady's name then I suggest you do it via PM, although this would not reflect well on you IMO.

As to your original question, grant's post says all there needs to be said, ALTHOUGH, I get regular testing done via my GP and I have never had any issues regarding privacy etc. So I believe that this could be an avenue for you as well.

Basic steps if you are that worried:

Abstain from sex and wait 3 days to a week, then get tested. It is free and the results are known within a day. As stated HIV can take longer to present and you should get retested for HIV about 6 weeks down the track (and then possibly again at 6 months - but see what the doc suggests for your case), although the chance of a male contracting the disease from a lady are very slim.

So get tested, but do not overly worry yourself :)

Hi uglyphil,

Thanks for your reply too. It really help me not to over worry about my situation. I definitely book a test and see how it goes. But as you mentioned, why wait for 3 days to a week before book a test? Can't I go and test it now?

uglyphil
08-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Hi uglyphil,

Thanks for your reply too. It really help me not to over worry about my situation. I definitely book a test and see how it goes. But as you mentioned, why wait for 3 days to a week before book a test? Can't I go and test it now?

You're welcome. It generally takes a few days for the infection to show. Basic biology is the infection has to multiply enough so that it can be picked up by the test :)

As I said, I get regularly tested, and I have always gone covered. Engaging in the practices we do carries a risk (hey, EVERYTHING in life does!) and we should do what we can to minimise this risk to ourselves and others. It is simply good practice.

Best of luck.

alexbbbr
08-04-2015, 06:03 PM
To all punt bros who asking for shop and WL's name. As mentioned from my original post, WL and myself were kind of out of control and I even end up shot all my load deep inside her. I have to admited that's amazing sex experience I ever had with a WL even though it was a big mistakes and put myself into a great danger now. Despite that, you may not getting the service I got since we were so out of our mind that night, also for personal health concern we all should stick with no condom no sex rule. I'd not disclose any information in order to protect WL's personal security and confidentiality. So please do not PM me again.

Oneonone
08-04-2015, 06:16 PM
Its a shame that sex without a condom can be found quite easily, I just hope that most of you bros out there don't seek this service.

Play it say use a condom.

uglyphil
09-04-2015, 10:43 AM
To all punt bros who asking for shop and WL's name. As mentioned from my original post, WL and myself were kind of out of control and I even end up shot all my load deep inside her. I have to admited that's amazing sex experience I ever had with a WL even though it was a big mistakes and put myself into a great danger now. Despite that, you may not getting the service I got since we were so out of our mind that night, also for personal health concern we all should stick with no condom no sex rule. I'd not disclose any information in order to protect WL's personal security and confidentiality. So please do not PM me again.

Great decison Alex, and a nice post too :D