PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mouth injury

Miyamoto
09-04-2015, 03:33 PM
I was planning on having a punt, but just now bit the inside of my mouth and drew blood. Should I avoid DFK and DATY or just call off the punt until it's fully healed. Is it still worth having a punt avoiding those above? When will it be (relatively) safe to partake in the above?

Cheers

wilisno
09-04-2015, 03:37 PM
I was planning on having a punt, but just now bit the inside of my mouth and drew blood. Should I avoid DFK and DATY or just call off the punt until it's fully healed. Is it still worth having a punt avoiding those above? When will it be (relatively) safe to partake in the above?

Cheers
The answers are all so obvious !

Of course you should avoid DFK and DATY.

Only you can tell if it's still worth punting for now.

It will be safe when there's no blood ! ;) ;) ;)

Miyamoto
09-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Yes, it was obvious I was going to avoid DFK and DATY. Just wanted an opinion more on whether others would call off the punt all together. For me at least, they are the icing on the cake, but plain cake is good enough. There is no blood now, mouth injuries tend to stop bleeding pretty quickly, but the skin is still compromised.

harmony
09-04-2015, 03:59 PM
A good reminder about bleeding
Wouldnt hurt for punters to get vaccine for hepatitis B, so you have one less disease to worry about !

AHLUNGOR
09-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Well, sounds like you are going to do the right thing !

I am also very pleased that many of my favourite MLs are bery responsible , like they won't give me BBBJ if they have a mouth ulcer !

And so should all FS WLs and MLs who may provide BBBJ !

wilisno
09-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Well, sounds like you are going to do the right thing !

I am also very pleased that many of my favourite MLs are bery responsible , like they won't give me BBBJ if they have a mouth ulcer !

And so should all FS WLs and MLs who may provide BBBJ !
I haven't heard of any WL's who would give BBBJ while they were having mouth ulcer, you think they're suicidal ?

In fact, I've had a few bookings cancelled due to that problem. The most remarkable one was Abbey of 5*, whom I've been trying to meet for a while, she only worked occasionally, and finally I got a booking and arrived on time, she phoned in and said she couldn't come due to a cut on the lip ! Frustrated but I'm glad I patiently waited for the next opportunity to see her, and she became one of my favourites ! ;) ;) ;)

cisco
09-04-2015, 09:35 PM
Just stay home till all heal ;)

harmony
09-04-2015, 09:44 PM
She said "a cut on the lip" ?