PDA

View Full Version : General talk Thinking outside the box

danenth
09-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Ive been thinking outside the box a bit lately and hitting a few Nail and Spa shops so to speak. An old ML who is up from Sydney for a few days has given me a few leads. I must say I have not been that disappointed.

harmony
09-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Good luck bro

A few of the nail shops are starting to offer "Male Manicures". Women touching my hands ? Hmmm

Personally, I get high very quickly on those Nail shop fumes, and start to see double

Maybe you need to buy one of the masks that the staff wear, but then they cant see what you look like

Oh well, I suppose you just hold your breath ?

RottenLittlePunt
14-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Thought this would be a good thread to mention some pointers for all the tight arses out there who are too useless/lazy to get good intel themself, or those who whine about a bad experiences.

Last night I wanted to try a new name I had heard on the roster but didn't know what she was like. So I called ahead and made a 1 hour booking with her, but I turned up 10 minutes early. The girl I booked was busy so another girl showed me to the room and came back a few minutes later with some water. While saying thank you for the water I ask her what her name is (now have a face to go with a name for future reference). When the girl comes in to start the session I decide she isn't quite my type so I only ask for 30 minute session but ask to pay with CC (yes there are some risks to using CC). On the way to the office I notice the third girl who is working there, whose name I can confirm from the phone call when booking or by calling back after the session. Then at the end of the session I ask to use the shower, again allowing me to check out any other girls who work there for future reference.

So for the cost of a 30 minute massage I identified 3 girls I had never seen before, eliminated 1 from my list of future punts and added 2 possibles. When the shop has something like 10 to 15 girls rotating, it doesn't take much to narrow down your options and in turn save some money while increasing your success rate.

gpeck80
14-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Good idea RLP

brownwallaby
14-04-2015, 11:12 PM
one of the girls told me she would feel very appreciated if a customer came to the shop and focused his attention solely on her and completely ignored the other girls (a very difficult thing to do)

RottenLittlePunt
15-04-2015, 09:48 AM
one of the girls told me she would feel very appreciated if a customer came to the shop and focused his attention solely on her and completely ignored the other girls (a very difficult thing to do)

Exactly. All the more reason to identify your favourite without having to visit the shop dozens of times and trying each girl.