PDA

View Full Version : Gold coast report

pommychris
10-04-2015, 09:58 PM
well today i ventured into southport and found a thai massage in nind street. looks very straight from outside .
i was shown to a room all very clean and tidy.no tissues in sight,so i,m thinking its going to be no extras.
well the lady was quite good at the massage and paid attention to parts i wanted worked on..not the hint of tickle
but was quite talkative and did not mind my hand brushing her leg,i sain that i like to touch the lady a bit ,she tells me thats okay!!!
well with that i did run up and down the leg to the bum,still its okay ,but now shes brushing my balls from behind quite a bit!!
by now im fully hard and she says turn over lets see if your ready!! ha ha ,understatment.. she then just takes my little man in hand and starts to make me happy!!!
but im still not ready to finnish so ask if we can slow down and she says sure but first i want you to cum, i tell her its not so easy ,so then she just takes me into her mouth
well that did not take long!! a great attitude to the lady and we clicked so not sure if everybody gets this. i fwelt well satisfied and tiped 50 as it was great!!! will try other places next week..

BrainSex
11-04-2015, 07:31 AM
sounds like a good place.

tigrys
11-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Maybe heading to the coast next week, will have to make time for a visit. Sounds good

flamejob
11-04-2015, 09:51 AM
That's awesome. Wil have to add this place to the repertoire.

darthvader
15-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Been here before, but didn't get the treatment you did!

Mdlovespunting
20-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Hi Pommy, great review, did you get her name? Would love a pm and will swap appropriate info, cheers

flamejob
22-05-2015, 06:56 AM
Been a few times now, but haven't had any go down unannounced.

oral bee
26-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Thanks for the review - will keep this place in mind next time I'm down the coast for business... and pleasure ;)