PDA

View Full Version : General talk Interesting Experience

danenth
12-04-2015, 03:52 PM
I made a booking with a regular for early the next morning. Next morning I'm almost at the shop when I get a text to say she wiil be about 20 mins late and to go in and wait. I go in and there is no one in sight. I could hear the shower running and assumed the other ML that works there was cleaning it ready for the day. I guess she didn't hear me come in as next thing I know she appeared in all her naked semi wet glory. She didn't even flinch. I think I was more surprised than she was. After some small talk and both agreeing I should come and see her sometime she went out the back before returning to the still running shower. It became obvious there was someone else in the shower as I could hear a conversation taking place. Turns out the other person was my regular ML. A duo is defiantly on my list as they seem to enjoy each others company.

flamejob
12-04-2015, 05:52 PM
wow! interesting indeed. any chance of sharing where this was? PM, maybe?

jaccky
12-04-2015, 07:07 PM
Can I make an appointment for an accidental- see- ml- out -of -shower-all-wet -followed by dual massage with another girl who may have been showering with her at the time thanks.

tikogoh
12-04-2015, 09:31 PM
You should have joined in too! I would.

pommychris
13-04-2015, 11:16 AM
ohh thats the thing dreams are made of!!!!

Fun_Loving_Dude
14-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Hey dude, can you pm me the details of the shop?

Blue-Marvel
14-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Nice way to start the day!
Info on the shop please :)

gpeck80
14-04-2015, 07:13 PM

RottenLittlePunt
16-04-2015, 10:17 AM
I went to one of my favourite shops recently. Called ahead to let them know I would be there but the girl wouldn't say who I be seeing. Put me in a bit of a bad mood but I turn up and end up getting a new girl I never met before. Her English is pretty bad so I give up trying to chat and there isn't any tease at all so I assume things are not going to end well. She has a tidy little body and likes to get up on the table to work on your legs and back, poking her ass out as she does this because of the small tables. Eventually I decide to give it a go and start playing with her legs and ass, testing the waters a little further to which she doesn't react aside from a slight giggle. Pushing my luck a little further I discover how wet she is getting and then I start feeling her body start to twitch as I play with her. Things progress like this until we start kissing and she shoves her tongue down my throat. Seems like enough of a yes to me so down come her panties and up on the table she gets. We didn't have enough time for me to finish but I am sure looking forward to the next visit.

Moral of the story? Don't be put off by what you think is going nowhere. Don't expect to be asked, give her the hint and pay attention to how she responds. That means be respectful. Any time she guided my hand away to stop, I stopped.

Mdlovespunting
16-04-2015, 02:26 PM
Great story RLP, it's the thrill of this that keeps me punting, sadly, hasn't happened for a while😢

Falcon2005
16-04-2015, 05:05 PM
love to know which shop RLP :)

BrainSex
16-04-2015, 05:30 PM
good on yo bro...it makes for a good sport

darthvader
17-04-2015, 02:02 PM
sounds like the start of a penthouse forum letter.

Dear Penthouse,

I always thought these letters were made up.....