PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Happy Dragon raid

flamejob
12-04-2015, 06:03 PM
So ... word around the camp fire is that the cops raided Happy Dragon last week. I don't know if anyone was arrested or not. It's obviously still trading. Anyone heard anything more?

tikogoh
12-04-2015, 09:28 PM
I don't know but I'm glad they got raided. I know I'm sour grapes but I didn't get the Happy experience I wanted

flamejob
12-04-2015, 10:26 PM
I don't know but I'm glad they got raided. I know I'm sour grapes but I didn't get the Happy experience I wanted

That's a bugger ... I've always found it to be happy as Larry ...

tikogoh
13-04-2015, 06:42 AM
That's a bugger ... I've always found it to be happy as Larry ...

I think I got the wrong girl. Dressing is like a slut but face and poise is that of a business woman. Anyway, I'm not going back. I have other places to go where there's value for money

NorthsideGentleman
14-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Bit of a worry if it did get raided though, i cant find anything in the news - maybe they didnt get caught in the act? :question:

flamejob
14-04-2015, 10:58 PM
yeah, i've been keeping an eye on the news but haven't seen anything.

hughbie01
15-04-2015, 08:55 AM
kjmhkjlghlkjhlkjhkljh

flamejob
15-04-2015, 07:39 PM
GTM's a fair distance from Happy Dragon, so I wonder if there is some coordinated effort going on.

Digger
15-04-2015, 09:39 PM
Cops were at gtm 2 a few weeks ago one of the massage girls told me, wonder if they are doing a bit of a sting at the moment?

Commencing from a few months ago, detectives from "vice" are calling into selected massage shops reminding them of what constitutes prostitution and they are handing over a letter of explanation and to confirm the visit. Be on your best behavior punters or you could be caught literally with your pants down!

darthvader
16-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Fuck i only just saw this.

Was at HD on Saturday and it was business as usual.

Surely if there was a raid they would be either not doing extra activities, or only with known regulars. The massage i got was from a ML i hadn't seen before and as per my post on the HD thread she was very proactive during the process.

johnnipperess
16-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Am I alone in thinking an actual raid is not likely to take place on a weekend when processing and holding of the raidees would be logistically more difficult assuming less staff rostered on and perhaps more pressing priorities as people party and relax? Just a thought...

What does everyone think?

flamejob
16-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Fuck i only just saw this.

Was at HD on Saturday and it was business as usual.

Surely if there was a raid they would be either not doing extra activities, or only with known regulars. The massage i got was from a ML i hadn't seen before and as per my post on the HD thread she was very proactive during the process.
I'm not sure which day it allegedly happened. HD was still trading when i found out because I also was enjoying its delights when informed by ML of the event. However, it could have been as Digger pointed out that the cops were giving a pep talk on what constitutes prostitution.

darthvader
17-04-2015, 01:59 PM
knowing my luck ill be getting my dick massaged and the crew from the GC Cops show will arrive. Try explaining that one to everybody..

Digger
17-04-2015, 03:29 PM
knowing my luck ill be getting my dick massaged and the crew from the GC Cops show will arrive. Try explaining that one to everybody..

Live by the sword...........

flamejob
17-04-2015, 06:06 PM

Now that is fucking funny! And to be honest, that thought has crossed my mind when I'm there. How embarrassing would that be. What a dilemma: bolt with the towel over your head and the tackle bouncing everywhere for the viewers to see or wrap it around your waist but face on show and a raging boner straining at the bit thru the towel anyway.

harmony
17-04-2015, 06:09 PM
flamejob
Perhaps state to the police that you have a chronic form of the medical condition "priapism"
It needs lifelong, careful and regular medical attention by an appropriate therapist

"Priapism is a potentially painful medical condition in which the erect penis does not return to its flaccid state, despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation, within four hours. Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by a qualified medical practitioner."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priapism)

flamejob
17-04-2015, 06:14 PM
hahaharmony - i love it.

harmony
17-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Im joking of course

darthvader
20-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Now that is fucking funny! And to be honest, that thought has crossed my mind when I'm there. How embarrassing would that be. What a dilemma: bolt with the towel over your head and the tackle bouncing everywhere for the viewers to see or wrap it around your waist but face on show and a raging boner straining at the bit thru the towel anyway.

you'd have to cover your head and let you boner stand proud. trying to sprint but your running like newborn bambi due to oil everywhere and shit. thats a good episode that id like to watch.

flamejob
20-04-2015, 10:12 PM
ROTFLMAO - a new-born bambi!!! That's hilarious. The only difference is having 3 legs, not 4.

poofy
02-05-2015, 02:07 AM
Ah shame, not a fan of massage parlous tbh, but it's still good competition for us I reckon

John0301
06-05-2015, 06:15 PM
what time u close ?