PDA

View Full Version : General talk AHLUNGOR will hot 2,000 posts during Easter Long Weekend

Travelmate
05-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Our brother Ahlungor has been contributes lots and lots of his valuable time and effort to this website.

Most of us has been benefited from his honest feedback, advise ,information and after-reports.

His most honorable achievement must be identify the most highly potential massage shop in Sydney CBD - Snow Lotus, bringing it from an unknown shop and become one of the most popular massage place in Sydney.

Well Done Mate!

Travelmate

HighFlyer
05-04-2012, 06:34 PM
2000 posts
1900 of them pointless dribble.
1800 of them about his shop
1700 of them about D cups
1600 of them about Vicky
:smile:

CommanderM
05-04-2012, 07:16 PM
2000 posts
1800 of them about his shop
1700 of them about D cups

LOL - would you say 1700 of them about HIS D cups

maybe he has MAN boobs? Borat's mankini?
http://www.boratmankini.eu/pics/borat-suit.jpg

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 08:25 PM
First of all I like to thank Brother Mate for his kind words, it will probably take me until after the Easter WE before reaching the 2,000 posts

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2012, 08:34 PM
2000 posts

hi brother HighFlyer, I take your comments as friendly jokes, so i am ok with them......haha, thanks for posting a reply to the topic anyway.

From all of your 8 posts so far, one here plus one AR on Joey and another one on Mico,both ML from Snow Lotus so i really should thank you for your support on Vicky and her girls, especially after you gave Mico a 9.5/10 rating on her face and a 9/10 on her attitude, did you not have a good time there at "my shop".....haha

Glad you like them and it's my pleasure to share

Cheers

Niceman 123
05-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Congratulations, bro AHLungor, for the impending 2000 posts mark passing within the next few days.

I think Admin should reward you with an overnight companion of a big-tits lady, 1,000 posts for one big tit and 2000 posts for a pair of big tits still a very good deal for Admin.

You certainly deserve such a reward, brother, for your contribution to this website.

CommanderM
06-04-2012, 07:44 PM
AHLungor, you are not too far off from 2000 posts. congrats when you make it in about 13 posts... I am off on EAster Holidays heading down to the South Coast tomorrow. I hope you have a good and safe Easter bro

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2012, 09:38 PM
AHLungor, you are not too far off from 2000 posts. congrats when you make it in about 13 posts... I am off on EAster Holidays heading down to the South Coast tomorrow. I hope you have a good and safe Easter bro

thanks brother Commander,

You have a good one, drive safely

Cheers

Littlewonder
06-04-2012, 10:32 PM
AHLungor congratulations on your aproaching mildstone of 2000 posts now mean feat well done,

wilisno
09-04-2012, 08:27 PM
An official welcome to the Pink Undies' Club bro AHLUNGOR ! ;) ;) ;)

Travelmate
09-04-2012, 09:02 PM
Welcome, Premium Member AHLUNGOR, lets go for a drink celebrate together. You can celebrate more because MANLY is going to win for us tonight!

Utamaro
09-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Congrats, Bro Ahlungor, always fun to read your report - honest and a bit dry sense of humour... Thanks especially for your "Discovery" of Snow Lotus... yes, it has a good product but without courageous explorer like yourself, us novice bros are a bit lost!!:cool2:

jimmyk
09-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Congrats bro Ahlungor, just read your 1,999 amd 2,000 post and they were so detailed!

Hi praise for you, always with the detail! :smile:

AHLUNGOR
28-10-2016, 11:14 PM
May be some ass holes have no idea, we used to be one big happy family here at AUS99 where plenty of respects and funs among members !

And guess what, we even congratulated each other and celebrate for 2,000 posts ! Of course you will never get it!

wilisno
29-10-2016, 12:15 AM
May be some ass holes have no idea, we used to be one big happy family here at AUS99 where plenty of respects and funs among members !

And guess what, we even congratulated each other and celebrate for 2,000 posts ! Of course you will never get it!

It's because respect and praise should be given by others voluntarily, not demanded, celebrated by supporters, not reminding others to celebrate what you think is an achievement !

Just look at this thread, it was started by bro Travelmate, not by you, hence the good responses.

AHLUNGOR
29-10-2016, 09:37 AM
An official welcome to the Pink Undies' Club bro AHLUNGOR ! ;) ;) ;)

That must be the nicest thing brother Wil ever said to me !

Still heart warming after all these years mate !

Cheers

wilisno
29-10-2016, 11:28 AM
That must be the nicest thing brother Wil ever said to me !

Still heart warming after all these years mate !

Cheers
Yes, I meant what I said, I said it with my own will, but I wouldn't have said it if I was prompted.

lockhart
29-10-2016, 07:50 PM
It's because respect and praise should be given by others voluntarily, not demanded, celebrated by supporters, not reminding others to celebrate what you think is an achievement !................................................. ..................

Typical behaviour of "Lack of Self-Esteem" individual / "loser"

poundher
30-10-2016, 01:44 AM

Thats a bit harsh...

King Massage Rockdale
30-10-2016, 08:17 AM
AHLUNGOR you the big tits man.
Don't think we've seen you at Rockdale or Green Square yet.
We have a smorgasbord of D+ at both for you to choose from.
Bring you up to that 2000 in no time!
See you soon!

gammera
30-10-2016, 08:27 AM

Please nobody will want to post if they are criticized like this for posting . This is an open forum
and you can openly debate somebody opinion but this type of person attack is wrong.

CunningLinguist
30-10-2016, 09:05 AM

It's because respect and praise should be given by others voluntarily, not demanded, celebrated by supporters, not reminding others to celebrate what you think is an achievement !

Just look at this thread, it was started by bro Travelmate, not by you, hence the good responses.

AL had respect by default back then since we assumed he was honest in his reviews, but since then he has lost respect for dishonesty and being a shill. Unfortunately for him once you lose respect in this way you never get it back.

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2016, 10:31 AM
AHLUNGOR you the big tits man.
Don't think we've seen you at Rockdale or Green Square yet.
We have a smorgasbord of D+ at both for you to choose from.
Bring you up to that 2000 in no time!
See you soon!

Been to your 888 Burke St twice already. And reviewed! It's pretty good and will return if heading out that way.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
30-10-2016, 10:35 AM
AL had respect by default back then since we assumed he was honest in his reviews, but since then he has lost respect for dishonesty and being a shill. Unfortunately for him once you lose respect in this way you never get it back.

And you were The Tiger blackmailing Yamada from TMC for free punts in return for good reviews !

Got exposed and banned and came back with a different user name and made it your endeavours to attack Yamada and Max !

wilisno
30-10-2016, 10:41 AM
And you were The Tiger blackmailing Yamada from TMC for free punts in return for good reviews !

Got exposed and banned and came back with a different user name and made it your endeavours to attack Yamada and Max !

You're pretty much losing your touch if you believe this is the case ! I thought you would be more observant than that ! Just think of a reason why The Tiger would want to criticize you ...

Moreover, I have already pointed out who the reincarnation of The Tiger is earlier, just a few weeks ago !

poundher
30-10-2016, 12:12 PM
2000 posts

Respect is earnt not given!

lockhart
30-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Please nobody will want to post if they are criticized like this for posting . This is an open forum
and you can openly debate somebody opinion but this type of person attack is wrong.

Funny post.

It is open forum as stated. (HYPED ARs not WELCOMED, however)

Individual welcomes to SEAT accordingly. :)))) LOL

poundher
30-10-2016, 12:42 PM

Even though it's all his own fault, gotta feel sorry for the guy discredited and exposed. Digging the hole of shame deeper and deeper with every post!