PDA

View Full Version : General talk Looking for chubby matures around kpt / normanpark area

poofy
13-04-2015, 04:39 PM
You guys gonna laugh, but I've been looking for those for many years with no luck :
• Mature 35-55, plump/chubby, auntie type of ladies
• Good RnT service, don't care if it's a butter face
• Non-pimped, around kpt/normanpark/camphill/stone's corner/etc area.

It doesn't help in all the ads girl lie about their age & size (if I had a dollar for every size 8 22 yrold ad...)

RottenLittlePunt
13-04-2015, 04:47 PM
There was a girl going by Miki in Sunnybank that was similar to what you are looking for. About size 8 or 10 though.

flamejob
13-04-2015, 09:04 PM
There was a girl going by Miki in Sunnybank that was similar to what you are looking for. About size 8 or 10 though.

I don't think I'd describe size 8 or 10 as chubby ...

RottenLittlePunt
14-04-2015, 12:02 AM
I don't think I'd describe size 8 or 10 as chubby ...

Hence I said THOUGH ......

flamejob
14-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Hence I said THOUGH ......

fair comment ... the whisky may have kicked in by then ...

poofy
23-04-2015, 03:01 PM
fair comment ... the whisky may have kicked in by then ...

Hahaha

Ya really hard searching, despite it being the average middleaged lady you see in the supermarket.
I'm sure they're out there (seen one many years ago), but with the false advertising seems impossible other than word of mouth :(

Raybo
23-04-2015, 06:43 PM
From what I have read, ring up one of these 22 year old size 6 DD Cup asian girls.....turn up and you will be greeted by a 40 something plump Milf!!!!

poofy
27-04-2015, 02:41 PM
From what I have read, ring up one of these 22 year old size 6 DD Cup asian girls.....turn up and you will be greeted by a 40 something plump Milf!!!!

Haha if only life was that simple !

From my personal experience, ladies with fake ads, usually give really bad service, and/or are pimped (meaning they're picked randomly out of a roster, at the remote chance they will be good won't see them again anyway)

I'll probably have to take a plunge though, as it seems noone around likes plump middle aged masseuses

poofy
01-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Haha if only life was that simple !

From my personal experience, ladies with fake ads, usually give really bad service, and/or are pimped (meaning they're picked randomly out of a roster, at the remote chance they will be good won't see them again anyway)

I'll probably have to take a plunge though, as it seems noone around likes plump middle aged masseuses

Heh seems I'm not the only one, dug an old thread from old aus99 (damn that brings back such strange memories ...)
Just like me, despite looking for young slim partners, likes matures for rnt service ...

http://forum.aus99.com.au/cgi/forum/Blah.pl?m-16949/