PDA

View Full Version : 104 Compton Rd

wunderboy
15-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Took one for the team.

A few Asian ML. No tissue in the room. Big sign that says do not ask for extras.

Totally legit.

$40 half an hour

flamejob
15-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Thanks for that, man. I didn't know it existed, but at least now I can make sure it doesn't make the list of places to try.

pommychris
15-04-2015, 07:19 PM
cheers for that was thinking of trying it myself.. i love to find new ones,

flamejob
15-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Now maybe I'm just being suspicious, but could wunderboy be leading us astray so he can enjoy it to himself, like a fisherman who finds the perfecting fishing hole but tells everyone else there's only catfish in it. Maybe this place is a gem. I'll take his word for it because I don't feel like parting with any hard-earned to test this, unless any contrary reviews pop up praising it.

Fun_Loving_Dude
15-04-2015, 11:36 PM
I can second wunderboy

Fully legit, manager kept offering the younger girls saying i'll get the young pretty ones for you.

Accidental tackle tickle but nothing intentional, she definitely got a rise out of me when she went for the inner and upper thighs but this is to be expected.

I asked about extras the girl declined I asked about the other girls she said she didn't think so.

This was at the beginning of Feb.

darthvader
16-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Nothing worse than when you're in that position, you ask the question and you get the NO.

bigbob
16-04-2015, 09:25 PM
I can second wunderboy

Fully legit, manager kept offering the younger girls saying i'll get the young pretty ones for you.

Accidental tackle tickle but nothing intentional, she definitely got a rise out of me when she went for the inner and upper thighs but this is to be expected.

I asked about extras the girl declined I asked about the other girls she said she didn't think so.

This was at the beginning of Feb.

this place 98% legit the girls that do extras are out the door