PDA

View Full Version : General talk Which country girl is most subservient to your sexual needs?

RoyalFlush
15-04-2015, 06:57 PM
By stereotyping, I would say Vietnamese girls. Because I think most of them are poor (again stereotype) so if you are the one who control the finances especially if you are the breadwinner of the family, she should be willing to accommodate your sexual needs? Dont take my word for it because I never had a viet gf.

By experience, Id say Thai girls. They would go on pills and let you have sex with them without condom after they are comfortable enough with you. And when asked if I could go by the backdoor, she said ok. Although I didnt take it because I wanted my first anal to be with my real wife.

Chinese girls are quite subservient but not as much as Thai.

Maybe some European girls? I heard Europeans girls are white girls with the good asian attitude when it comes to sex?

harmony
15-04-2015, 08:26 PM
RF. I also found your preference for keeping some things for your wife as a little unusual as well

Some women flat out will never do Greek, before or after you marry them
Or will do it once, and hate it, and never want it mentioned again

The subservient tag is a little ikky for me too. But I do understand your point.
"Most willing/happy to please in bed", or "wants to know what a man really enjoys in bed" are better ways to put it

Your question is a good one. Im going out on a limb here, and say a lot of women dont want to learn what a guy wants in bed

My vote goes to Japanese or Thai, but Im sure any nationality lady, that really likes you, will win this vote for any given guy.

My 2 cents

max_power
15-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Japanese for sure. I can't think of anything more boring than a girl who does everything I want though.

Some of your assumptions are pretty offensive and baseless. And what's up with asking the girl if you could fuck her in the ass then when she said yeah saying "thanks but I'm saving it for my wife"?

I'm pretty sure he didn't tell the girl his saving his first anal session for his wife.

cisco
15-04-2015, 08:39 PM
Laos girl up above the sky :)

RoyalFlush
15-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Some of your assumptions are pretty offensive and baseless. And what's up with asking the girl if you could fuck her in the ass then when she said yeah saying "thanks but I'm saving it for my wife"?

Of course that was not the way it happened. When I hinted if we could do anal one day, she was a bit embarrassed and said we could try one day but she needed to prepare. And then I never bring it up again.

And Harmony, I did a lot of first times with my beloved sex buddy. So there isnt many first times left to try with the future wife. Anal sex happened to be one of those items that is still virgin to me. I think a couple can become more closer together by doing first time things together. I want to leave a few extreme sex activities to experience with the wife.. My fiance is very against the idea of anal sex. But I could probably trade anal with agreeing to her terms to vasectemise myself. I know it's cheap, but I am sacrificing a big thing myself too!

Id say a woman expect a man to know and learn what she likes and how to please her. There are some woman that do want to learn what a guy wants in bed. For example to rekindle the fire to save a marriage or gain a certain favour and then want something in return. In the dynasties era, concubines learn how to please the emperor so she would be the favoured one.

harmony
15-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Fair enough, saving some things for marriage
Most of us dont ever think about that !
Other things you could maybe share with your future wife, in case she hates Greek
Some of these ideas are silly more than anything, but its just a quick list

-Your first time with red rose petals on the bed
-Your first time in a hotel in a new famous city in a European capital
-Your first time on a deserted Pacific beach, alone

etc etc

Licker
15-04-2015, 09:20 PM
My fiance is very against the idea of anal sex. But I could probably trade anal with agreeing to her terms to vasectemise myself. I know it's cheap, but I am sacrificing a big thing myself too!

You make it sound like such a loving relationship :)

In the dynasties era, concubines learn how to please the emperor so she would be the favoured one.

Yes they wanted to learn, as not learning would have meant they were ex-concubines.

Licker
15-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Fair enough, saving some things for marriage
Most of us dont ever think about that !
Other things you could maybe share with your future wife, in case she hates Greek
Some of these ideas are silly more than anything, but its just a quick list

-Your first time with red rose petals on the bed
-Your first time in a hotel in a new famous city in a European capital
-Your first time on a deserted Pacific beach, alone

etc etc

Your first anal, with her wearing a strap-on.

That's :love:

harmony
15-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Your such a romantic Licker. haha

Sextus
15-04-2015, 09:43 PM
I can't think of anything more boring than a girl who does everything I want.

Hey! Send her this way then! I'm keen to explore the limits of my boredom threshold if you're not! :shout:

(You are referring to sex aren't you?)

Max Impact
15-04-2015, 10:11 PM
It's a great question.