PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Lots and Lots of Teasing

Fun_Loving_Dude
16-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Anyone know of a girl at any of the southside massage shops who gives a great tease?

I've had this from Amore and Sunshine where the girls did an amazing job teasing to the point if they lightly poked my knob with their fingernail I would have impregnated them from across the room.

I'd love to go to a place to get a tease like a REALLY GOOD tease any nothing else.

flamejob
16-04-2015, 12:38 AM
not sure about the 'nothing else' bit ... but i have certainly had good teasing at GTM. Also at Red Tea before it was Red Tea. It was dingy & dodgy as back then, but fuck there was some teasing there, including an 'accidental' shot when i was getting washed down. but that's ancient history i guess, although i think RTM would be good from what i've heard.

RottenLittlePunt
16-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Anyone know of a girl at any of the southside massage shops who gives a great tease?

I've had this from Amore and Sunshine where the girls did an amazing job teasing to the point if they lightly poked my knob with their fingernail I would have impregnated them from across the room.

I'd love to go to a place to get a tease like a REALLY GOOD tease any nothing else.

I've recently had a soft "massage" at Star where the girl needed to wipe me down to remove all the precum.

There also used to be a popular Korean girl at Star (since left but supposedly still working in Brisbane) that did the best sensual massage.

BrainSex
16-04-2015, 05:52 PM
I usually get a good tease by answering the questions "What massage you want soft, medium, hard?"

"Oh soft and sexy please, I didn't really come for the massage".

say it with a smile.

brownwallaby
16-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I usually get instant hard on when after collecting the massage fee she returns to the room and locks the door behind her, no question asked

bigbob
16-04-2015, 08:53 PM
not sure about the 'nothing else' bit ... but i have certainly had good teasing at GTM. Also at Red Tea before it was Red Tea. It was dingy & dodgy as back then, but fuck there was some teasing there, including an 'accidental' shot when i was getting washed down. but that's ancient history i guess, although i think RTM would be good from what i've heard.

i went there when it was dingy & dodgy shit massage no teasing kept me covered with towel never went back till red tea

flamejob
17-04-2015, 09:05 AM
i went there when it was dingy & dodgy shit massage no teasing kept me covered with towel never went back till red tea

I had a few shit experiences, but most were actually quite good, although definitely a case of YMMV. There's no point me reviewing them now but some were quite interesting and entertaining. Most of the happy endings were done by the older woman who worked there, the younger ones acted as fluffers or didn't really do much. If anything else was required, the older ML would do the finish, and it was a pretty good finish.