PDA

View Full Version : Fiona Pyrmont Star Massage 105 Harris Street Pyrmont

phoenix555
17-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Went to 105 Harris Street, Pyrmont, which is opened by Nana previously JKQueen owner.

Saw Fiona which is petite little cutie from Taiwan, tiny little girl with B size boobs and pretty face.
She told me she work every Friday in this new shop, she is also previously known as Fiona in JKQueen massage.

I like her massage which is quite strong, good, and on the spot, seems she has professional training in the past.
Then go to part 2, she stripped naked showing her sexy body, and doing body slide on my feet, bum and back, and then ask me to turn over for more exciting part.
She used a bit of nail on my balls then get the oil to do the hand job, she also asked me if I want to suck her boobs which I replied yes straight away.
Later on, her hand job bring me over to edge which ending my one hour session on time if not a few minutes late.
Time seems fly very fast for such occasion.

Later on she hug me when I am leaving, which make a very good GFE feeling and I promised her that I will be back next week.

Pyrmont star
08-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Thanks for you nice review . Super mini! Cute Fiona just like high school girl!! friendly easy take with! She on today!
Went to 105 Harris Street, Pyrmont, which is opened by Nana previously JKQueen owner.

Saw Fiona which is petite little cutie from Taiwan, tiny little girl with B size boobs and pretty face.
She told me she work every Friday in this new shop, she is also previously known as Fiona in JKQueen massage.

I like her massage which is quite strong, good, and on the spot, seems she has professional training in the past.
Then go to part 2, she stripped naked showing her sexy body, and doing body slide on my feet, bum and back, and then ask me to turn over for more exciting part.
She used a bit of nail on my balls then get the oil to do the hand job, she also asked me if I want to suck her boobs which I replied yes straight away.
Later on, her hand job bring me over to edge which ending my one hour session on time if not a few minutes late.

Later on she hug me when I am leaving, which make a very good GFE feeling and I promised her that I will be back next week.

Kaylie
08-05-2015, 05:19 PM
This shop is on the agenda next!

H3da
09-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Wish it was closer to CBD

zamada
09-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Yea, Fiona is cute and if you clicked with her, she can be adventurous. Good girl.

Pyrmont star
22-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Little school girl @Fiona on Friday 22/05 super cute friendly ^^*23045
Yea, Fiona is cute and if you clicked with her, she can be adventurous. Good girl.

beta101
27-05-2015, 09:06 PM
i tried fiona last friday. small frame but big rack :P nice firm massage n will let u finger her hard for a price.

Pyrmont star
12-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Fiona @ very lovly Taiwan school girl! Good strong massage with 100%girlfriend feeling ! On Friday only!
i tried fiona last friday. small frame but big rack :P nice firm massage n will let u finger her hard for a price.

Pyrmont star
07-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Friday roster

New! Yuri @20yr, Modern Sexy HOT girl! Silm Petite size 5. DCup ! Busty girl! Korean massage New to Sydney, , we hope all you gentlemen will love to teach her in our way! !!!!! Will take you into a uniquely relaxing world.!

New Star@ BB , 20yr, Taiwanese, petite size 5, little sweet cute girl with nature busty Dcup! . Perfect hourglass body with delicate tiny face !!! Very Ideal for the gentlemen who like fresh, young and innocent newbies sexy body*^^* baby face *^^*! Very soft and friendly girl

Fiona @ 20yr,Taiwanese ,size 4,mini little student very sweet girl.flowing long hair, tender smooth skin and baby face, The innocent look will soften your heart. The curvaceous, fresh body will renew your faith in love! Best Strong massage! You can see the purity of the soul through her eyes

Pyrmont star
14-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Fiona on today *^^*

Pyrmont star
11-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Fiona in today *^^*