PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Hello I'm Sophia, new to Gold Coast, click for my photos and reviews

Sophia6
17-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Sorry guys I left

Sophia6
30-04-2015, 01:06 PM
Welcome booking: 0411 954 882

Taffpost
01-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Wow. Gorgeous.

Wear that black number for me and I'll book you all night!

rockabilly
01-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Tried to book but doesn't reply to SMS's so gave up

Sophia6
04-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I am sorry sometimes busy. Please send me a forum private message with your phone number, thanks

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Hi Sophia,

So, you have moved up north, we Sydneysiders are going to miss you !!

Any way, good luck and all the best in Queensland, hope you will do well.

Cheers

And to all the Queensland brothers,

I would like to help out Sophia by reposting my review on Sophia here and I can verify that all the photos are REAL !!:

Person's Name : Sophia

Establishment : PWL

Date of Visit : 31/10/14

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sophia6.com

Hours of Business : by appointment, daily after 11am

Rates :

Full Service
$120.00/30mins
$220.00/60mins
Out Call
$280.00/60mims

Size/shape : Petite size 6, very slim build but not skinny, beautiful long waive hair, D Cups and cute butt, fully shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean Pop Princess

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, GFE and some massage afterwards

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I am usually not a FS guy, let alone private in calls, but of course, it's a matter of match the price tag to the girl, and for Sophia, she has the yummy body that I like and a price I can afford, @$120/30 min, it's the same as the hourly rate at Silver Fox and only $5/$10 more than most shops !! And after a few reviews from some of the trusted brothers. what the hell am I waiting for ??

So made the booking and got the address which is along Sussex Street behind Townhall so it is really convenient. Got to the building and called again, Sophia gave me the unit number, buzzed her downstairs and was let in then proceeded to the apartment.

I must say, I was a bit nervous for this rather not new but rare experience, in Sydney, I think I had only tried Milo at the 5 Star Penthouse, and Mimi at her Burwood apartment (but I have already known Milo and Mimi very well when I got to the private venue) and one time with Bluemoon - and on that occasion Sammi was meeting me downstairs with the WL. Oh, and one more time at Perth. and of course plenty of times in Hong Kong but that's a different world !

So to arrive at a private apartment in Sydney and meeting a WL for the very first time, this is my virgin punt .................lol

The door opened and a petite body frame appeared behind the door, firstly only a cute and pretty face, after we smile to each other, she reveals the rest of her body which was in a bikini !! my eye sight immediately zoom in and lock in to a certain anatomy on this young lady's body, wow. those tits look bigger and bustier than I had imagined and the biggest box has been ticked !!

Sophia showed me inside, it's a pretty new and spacious apartment, as per other brother's earlier review, the apartment is pretty empty, a small fridge with a fortune cat waiving all the time - more fortunate to Sophia right now, all of my $120 for the 30 min session. Sophia took me inside the bedroom, good size, a queen bed and a small standing mirror in the corner. there are sliding door wardrobe - unfortunately it is not mirror, just frosted glass. I got undressed and went to the bathroom for a shower, the bench was full of make ups and girlie stuff, still quite clean and presentable. shower is good, with handheld, would be great if Sophia would be taking the shower with me, but hey, at that price, I think I can't really expect a full on 5 Star services.

After the shower, we were both sitting on the bed. there is a fresh half bed sheet on the bed, curtain fully closed and just a bit of mood lights, perfect. Sophia was still in her bikini, sitting right next to me, I can still smell the shampoo on her hair, Sophia is not a stunning beauty but she wont be out of place if you see her in one of those K-Pop MTV - maybe a a touch short, but her style is trendy and definitely giving me plenty of little girl friend feel - for a dirty old man..................haha

So it was actually Sophia who break the ice by kissing me on the face and she put her arms around my neck, I immediately reacted by holding her close to me so that I could have my first feel on those boobs - chest to chest - feels soft and natural, my hands reach around to try to unzip her, gee, I can see how out dated I am, there is no zip!! it was tied up, so I have to undo the ties..............lol , once the bikini top came off I turned Sophia around so that my hands can cup her breasts, right there, I wish there was a mirror, but I have to make do with just a thorough examination by hands. Again, while the hand feel was good and soft, and the body of the breasts substantial, there was just a slight doubt of naturalness in them, I can't feel any implant, but I just don't know, may be there are new Korean technology in breasts enhancement that I have no idea. They just don't feel the absolute all natural way as some of my favourite big tits from Sophie, Mia & Mia, Rebecca, Vicky and co.

And I even asked Sophia if they are all real, she looked at me with a confused and funny look and said: of course they are all real - OK then, good enough for me !

So after the few minutes of tits play which also including me sucking and licking the nipples, and bury my head in between, I lay back down on the bed face up and let Sophia commence her services .............

Sophia started by kissing my chest and nipples lightly and dropped all her hairs on me and that was good and ticklish, again, I wish there is a mirror in the ceiling !! another 5 Star features..............lol

Sophia makes her way down to my groin area, licked around the area a bit, then the balls, then the cock, which by then was already rock hard ! she holds me up, gave the helmet a few licks and put the whole head inside her mouth ! she was between my legs at this time, and her hair was getting in the way a bit so Sophia used one hand to hold her hair back and the other hand holding me up so that she can give me the up and down sucking. Not quite a full on deep throat, but she took most of me in. How is Sophia's BBBJ ? I think a pass mark is appropriate, it was good without being mind blowing, put it this way, if she continue to BBBJ me just like that, she probably can't make me cum unless I really wanted to ................

So I just lay there and enjoy the BJ from this young lady for a while and then I realised that I can't touch her because she was down there between my legs! so, I pad her on the back and signal Sophia to come closer to me - at this point, the undie bikini is still there, it doesn't bother me as I am sure it will come off eventually ................lol

The new position is Sophia laying next to me, resting her head on me tummy, still one hand holding my cock and the other hand holding her hairs, but because she is right next to me, I can caress her breasts and I am happy with this position and the services and plays that I am getting. So another 2-3 min of the BBBJ and tits play like that and then Sophia looked up and asked, you want some more suck or sex now ?

I said, I am ok, up to you !

So Sophia got up, took off the last piece of garment, took out a condom and roll it down on my cock, got a bit of lube on her pussy and the rest of the lube on my cock head, it was a bit over lubricated in my book, little that I know I'll need all of those lubes.............haha - had a quick look at Sophia's love hole, which is fully shaven and she come back and sitting on my tummy: me on top ok, she asked ? yes please, then Sophia hold up my cock and tried to ease herself down to me.

It's didn't work !

Can't get it in !

Not pointing at the right angle ?

Or she is too tight !!

Probably all of the above. I was afraid that I might lose my erection if I let Sophia mucking around for too long, so my hand reach down and hold my cock, rub it against Sophia's pussy, while I can't see, I could feel that I might have made contact with the opening, so I put it in a little bit, a bit of painful look appeared on Sophia's face and she made some noise, I thought, you are kidding me right? I am only small, I can't be hurting you, anyway, the gentleman that I am, I was only trying to advance very slowly, just a little bit at a time, as I feel that half of my cock are now inside Sophia so I let go of my own hand, I pull it back out a little, then pushed it back in to the same depth before, that was good, no noise and no resistance, so I pull it out a little again, and this time I pushed in ALL IN !!

Sophia was fine with that and she smiles to me when I said: you are very tight !!

I think Sophia is trying to take charge as her moved her legs to the front while still connect with my cock and once she is in position, she start to ride me ups and downs. She is still very tight but the lube must be working by then and she was able to ride smoothly for a minute or so, and she stopped for a rest, is that all she got? I asked myself, but I don't really like this position as I can't touch her, her legs are between us, so I pushed her legs back down and behind and pull her upper body towards me so that her big tits are rubbing on my chest, my hands are now holding her butt, she lean forward a little so her bottom and my hips had a bit of room to move so that I could give her a bit of pounding from below, she was still tight and I can't pound freely so I had to slow right down to like slow motions: Ins, and outs, Ins and outs.

My head was thinking, how do I want to cum today, or should I say where do I want to cum on her body. Usually for any busty girl, FS or RnT, I usually like to finish my session with tits fuck and cum on tits, but I have had plenty of big tits but rarely such a young and tight pussy, so I decided I should cum inside her. And which position ? she on top is good for grabbing the tits, but I really like to try doggy, banging those tight little butt from behind must be a sight to be behold, again, why is there no fucking mirror !!

Anyway, doggy style it is, so I padded Sophia's butt and said let's change, she tried to lay on the bed thinking I want to be on top, so I pulled her up, turned her around and pushed her down, now she knows what I wanted, and she raised her butt for me, I know she is tight so I spread her legs apart a little, rubbed my cock on her pussy a little, which now looks quite wet, not sure by herself or from the lube, so I proceed slowly, gently and with cautions!, this time it was easier than before and while I can't see her face, but she made no noise, so must be OK, once I go all in, I started giving Sophia some real pounding from behind, I know I don't last very long, so no perseverance there, my hands holding Sophia's love handles from both sides and going as hard as I could, once again, I wish I could watching myself in action in doing this in the mirror !

As I am getting close, I lean forward and have one handing grabbing Sophia's left breasts, my right hand still holding her body steady and then one, two, four !! I cum and gave her everything I got inside her.

As I slowed down to just very gently rubbing between my pelvis and Sophia's ass, her hand reach down to hold the ring of the dom and detach herself from me, the usual cleaning up and I was just resting and catching my breathe, that was some fuck !!

Rather than leaving and heading to the shower, Sophia lay back down on the table next to me, resting her head on my chest, and about 10 seconds later, she raised my left arm put it over her and rested on her body, now I could be touching or caressing her if I wanted to, but I was too tired, so the whole world was standing still around us and we could feel and hear each other's heart beating !

Wow, that's one of the best after sex feeling I have in don't know how long, and it came from a young 24 year old Korean girl which 20+ minutes ago was a total stranger, wow, that's punting at it's absolute best, that's what WAGs feeling is all about man !!

I was enjoying the body warmth from Sophia, hand on her shoulder and back which by now has just a hint of sweaty, it's good to be a man !! and the beauty is, this feeling I can afford to have, she doesn't cost an arm and a leg, at $120 for 30 min, I can do this every week !!

My eyes was starring to the white ceiling, gee, I wish there is a ceiling mirror - sorry, I can't help it, the visual stimulations from the wall mirror and ceiling mirror just make the sexual experiences that little bit more erotic !!

I thought we were just gonna be like that until time, which should be just about now, but no, little Sophia looks up and asked, would you like a massage ? sure, are there still time ? yes, just a few minutes, where do you want me to massage you? a head massage would be the best finished, but as I still have to go back to work, so I can't have messy hair, so I sit up and let Sophia massage my shoulder. Now, Sophia is lovely girl and a very good fuck but massage is not one of her strength, but full credit to her for trying, and she tried with all the strength she had, I could tell, the 2 minutes massage she gave me probably consumed more efforts from her than the entire session!

By the way, there is no clock inside the room, and Sophia left her smart phone outside in the kitchen bench, it rang once while I was there and it went straight to voice mail or something and then right at the end, it sounds a signal, that must be time, so I got up to have a quick shower while Sophia tidy up the bed and the room.

when I came back to put my clothes on, I ask Sophia how long she has been in Sydney, only a month, I think she must be getting some professional assistance, to get to Sydney for such a short time, and already has an apartment set up ready to do business, became a private girl advertiser in the forum and set up her own website, that's pretty impressive. But then again we should just listen and believe, the most important thing is, the girl is young and pretty, body is great and services are good, central location, apartment is clean and comfy and the price is affordable, really ticking ALL the boxes.

Highly recommended and I'll be back for sure !!

The photos below can be seen in Sophia's webpage in their full sets:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_girl_album/99303999_20141019195301_photo1_2.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/photo2-11.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Elegant1.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2584.jpg

http://sophia6.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_2580.jpg

popeye96
04-05-2015, 08:46 PM
I'm sure it was a good review, but too bloody long so I didn't even bother reading it. lol

Falcon2005
04-05-2015, 08:58 PM
I'm sure it was a good review, but too bloody long so I didn't even bother reading it. lol

likewise, way too long, i just scrolled through it.

flamejob
05-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Great review, dude. Unlike the others, I did read it. Fkn awesome. I have Sophia on my short-list to see soon. Those pix are awesome and she obviously has a killer body. The price is good too, particularly when you compare it to how much can go in extras at a shop and still not have FS. i'm not normally a fan of FS, but there are times when a damn fine fuck is needed!

Sophia6
06-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Thanks for all my customer in Sydney, I am sorry that didn't say good bye to you guys when I left.

Recently I had bad mood because the price. Some of my regular customers at Gold Coast call me and ask for better price.

Although they didn't tell me the reason for asking price but I know because of the difference compare with Sydney price.

I charge every one same here.

Full Service
$140.00/30 mins
$240.00/60 mins
Out Call $340.00/60 mins

The reason for higher price:

1. My rent contract expired in Sydney and I did a marketing research, Gold Coast is best choice because the market price are higher.
2. The population is less than Sydney.
3. I was not familiar with Gold Coast, high rental with long time contract, more life pressure.

But I will still keep my positive service attitude.

Thanks for understanding,

Sophia

06/05/2015

AHLUNGOR
06-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Great review, dude. Unlike the others, I did read it. Fkn awesome. I have Sophia on my short-list to see soon. Those pix are awesome and she obviously has a killer body. The price is good too, particularly when you compare it to how much can go in extras at a shop and still not have FS. i'm not normally a fan of FS, but there are times when a damn fine fuck is needed!

Thanks brother,

tend to write longer reviews, if people find them too long and boring, no need to read ...............haha

There are plenty of reviews on Sophia which are one or two paragraphs. Any way, she is worth the money and catch her before she moves on again,

Cheers

Bobby1234
06-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Thanks alungor your reviews are awesome and love the detail you go into. Haha and i def have the same taste in breaststroke lol