PDA

View Full Version : General talk Brisbane northside ML's - milf preferred

Meenotakeewee
19-04-2015, 11:48 AM
While being a newcomer to the punting game, I've relied on a lot of research from these forums to find the gem that everyone talks about. It really is hit and miss on the day or down to an individual's taste (lol)

Have tried Star at Chermside and Newmarket rd Windsor and not been impressed with attitude. Tried mature African at North Lakes (no smiling allowed) and Sophia at Carseldine (good massage and looks but close to 50)...
I would prefer to hand my money over to a private ML, you know when you walk in the door who will greet you, and my fetish is for that milf who has the runs on the board and still looks good.

If you know of any, northside preferred, please post their names, I was told of a Julie at Stafford but from old threads she may not be tugging any more.
Please don't post crazy mature Asian at Everton Park, lives in a fleabag house that should be fumigated.
Happy Punting chaps 

popeye96
19-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Mate, maybe give someone like Naughty Nikki a try. While I have never seen her, she has been around for years and from all reports gives an excellent service. I would say she is around the 40 age. She is a full service provider, but does massage as well, including nuru using authentic nuru gel. She is down at Kuraby I believe, so not north side. A google search should give you plenty on info on her.

Meenotakeewee
19-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Mate, maybe give someone like Naughty Nikki a try. While I have never seen her, she has been around for years and from all reports gives an excellent service. I would say she is around the 40 age. She is a full service provider, but does massage as well, including nuru using authentic nuru gel. She is down at Kuraby I believe, so not north side. A google search should give you plenty on info on her.

Thanks for that, most of my work is on northside but if i am on southside i will pay a visit.... after reading all the forums I must say there are a lot of happy punters around who put in the hard work and their money. While I have done the pretty young gitl, I find the massage is ordinary and the finish can be hit an miss. I am looking to find the milf that puts her heart into the job - she shall be rewarded :)

God was kind to us.. he made our arms long enough to do our own hand job but he gave us short necks... So my preference is for the girl who will go (blow) the extra bit...

flamejob
19-04-2015, 01:53 PM
I can vouch for Naughty Nikki. I've been to her numerous times but obviously she is southside. I'm not familiar with anyone on the north side these days. There was a private ML I visited a lot around the Lutwyche area called Raunch Queen, however, I haven't seen any ads from her in ages. If you're into nuru, this chick looks good and is in Lutwyche, although I haven't been there so I don't know if she is as good as she looks: http://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_400435935/NURU-Experience-Pls-Check-Prices-Location-First.html. Nuru is a tad more expensive but when i had it at Nikki's, I have to say it was sensational.

RottenLittlePunt
19-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Not sure if MiuMiu is still working on the Northside but she is pretty good. I am guessing she would be late 20s with amble boobs and about size 8 to 10 figure. Good massage with an actual table and very accommodating.