PDA

View Full Version : General talk Back from the dead!

reve
20-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Hello brothers!

I am back after been absent from here for about 2year! I have been single again after 18 years of commitment.

Anyway been fooling around a few RNT and full service shop last few months and tried some really nice gals.
6 Cleg St Artarmon is still my favourite k doll place with wl at their early 20 for under$200/hr.

But this is not about 6 Cleg St Artarmon. I have been offered bbfs for a gorgeous 23 year old ml. I am quite shocked as you could imagined. I have seen this ml a few time and always have fun with part 2 but bbfs.... I turned her down by telling her I didn't have enough cash on me. Ever since I been thinking about her.

Should I take up the offer again next time we meet? Do you guys think she had feeling for me or just after the money? I would like to take up the offer if there is no emotion attached from her side.There are no shower at the shop and out of the last few times I was there I don't think anybody have fuck her or cip to her.

And please do not ask who and where as I DO NOT LIKE TO SHARE BBFS if I was the only one she chose as I do not and had not gone bbfs with a wl or ml ever.

REVE

vvillie
20-04-2015, 05:48 AM
My tip is to never share your bbfs escapades with anyone. I shared my story with someone on this forum and the psychopathic cunt ended up raping her to get the same services as I did. I still feel horrible about it to this day...

rooter
20-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Just BYO condoms bro.
If she wants sex, just say you have sex with condoms only.
She will agree, that's a 99% certainty.
In the highly unlikely event that she won't have sex with condoms then just say no thanks and that's it.
It's just a fuck bro; one fuck more, one fuck less, no big deal, you should never stress out over missing out on a fuck.

Midnight_Prowl
20-04-2015, 08:34 AM
My tip is to never share your bbfs escapades with anyone. I shared my story with someone on this forum and the psychopathic cunt ended up raping her to get the same services as I did. I still feel horrible about it to this day...

It isn't about BBFS but some I do agree some sick abstruse want same service as other bros and getting aggressive for not getting same service.

Never ever share ur special service with anyone.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Just BYO condoms bro.
If she wants sex, just say you have sex with condoms only.
She will agree, that's a 99% certainty.
In the highly unlikely event that she won't have sex with condoms then just say no thanks and that's it.
It's just a fuck bro; one fuck more, one fuck less, no big deal, you should never stress out over missing out on a fuck.

Yeap, that's the way to go!

The only person(s) you should ever have unprotected sex is either your Mrs or your steady GF !

I don't think any sensible / clean WL or ML will like you enough to fuck you bare back ! She either has nothing to lose or on drugs !

Just my two cents!

Let's be very careful out there

harmony
20-04-2015, 10:40 AM
The principle is this:
If a lady is doing BBFS with you, and isnt in an exclusive relationship with you in her private life, then she is most likely having BBFS with other clients, as well as her boyfriends in her private life, that she wont tell you about

Did you ask her if she has a boyfriend ?
Half the time she wont tell you about her private life accurately anyway.

Did you ask her how many other guys she has had BBFS in the last 2 months ?

No matter what her answers, you shouldnt risk your life on random BBFS

If she only insists on BBFS in the shop with clients, then clearly she is engaging in unprotected sex with multiple people
Red flag
Risk of many STIs, including HIV, hepatitis, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis

And agreed, lets not be nominating ML who do BBFS. Even if it is true, that will definitely create expectations that put women in compromising situations

While we are on the topic, every few months we see:

Q: "Which WL does Greek ?"
A: "WL xxx from Shop A, WL yyy from Shop B ..."

when its known that some of the named WL do not do Greek

Thanks guys, for protecting women from unscupulous people

reve
20-04-2015, 01:54 PM
I don't think she has a boyfriend. She have every indication of move in or spend some nights at my place to which I refuse gently of course. She is living with some relatives at the moment.
I don't think its a love relationship she is after but more of a place to live free and company till she found Mr Right.
I would enjoy her company and sex. It just that I don't want to be in any type of relationship especially living together.

And bbfs is something very hard to resist for me eventhough I have never done it with a wl or ml. In saying that I will bring a dom next time till I get a clearer picture.

harmony
20-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Fair enough reve.
All the best.

AHLUNGOR
20-04-2015, 03:10 PM
I don't think she has a boyfriend. She have every indication of move in or spend some nights at my place to which I refuse gently of course. She is living with some relatives at the moment.
I don't think its a love relationship she is after but more of a place to live free and company till she found Mr Right.
I would enjoy her company and sex. It just that I don't want to be in any type of relationship especially living together.

And bbfs is something very hard to resist for me eventhough I have never done it with a wl or ml. In saying that I will bring a dom next time till I get a clearer picture.

Sounds like may be she is using the BBFS as a bait/incentive to hook you up as a short term sugar daddy !! Very likely she has made similar offers to many clients !!

Just play it safe will be the way to go mate !

Good luck

watersjek
20-04-2015, 10:30 PM
It's always better to play it safe in these sorts of situations, never let anything else get in the way of that. Best of luck with her.

milhouse88
20-04-2015, 11:28 PM
It's always better to play it safe in these sorts of situations, never let anything else get in the way of that.

Agreed, not worth compromising on