PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Barbie got me rising.

Biggus
20-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Barbie
Date of Visit 14/4/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point 64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point - Roster

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 25-32 guess

Size/shape :Slim very well proportioned great C cups great nipples begging to be sucked.
maybe enhanced but I could not tell so a great job if so.

Pussy shaved prominent suckable pussy lips.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BJ, DATY, FS, multiple pos, enthusiastic sex, digit.

Value for money/recommend? :very much
English not great but always eager and asking if you are happy.

Dropped in for a quick visit and Sophie suggested seeing Barbie and using my frequent flyer points for half of the hr and paid up for the rest so great Im in.
I had noticed her in the hall and thought great looks and body to match so I paid up and Sophie introduced me to Barbie she straight away gave me a Deep french kiss and I knew i would soon rise to the occasion .

I showered up and Barbie led me to the lounge chair and got onto my lap and gave some more french kiss">DFK while I softly caressed her great tits and massaged her pussy lips which were starting to get moist from the gentle attention.

Barbie slipped off my lap and got to her knees and started to lick all around my balls and tickle under my sack and tongue tickle my arse crack nice stuff very invigorating the little guy was responding very well to this work.

I soon motioned to the bed and we got into a covered blow job which got me very hard and I soon rolled her over onto her knees and started a great doggy style fck and I lifted one of my legs over her beautiful arse so I was penetrating her pussy on a side angle which gave great depth which was really making her groan and pussy start to get extremely wet and pulsate , I fell off and rolled onto my back and Barbie jumped straight back onto my cock and we had a great cowboy with heaps of movement and not your grinding style plenty of positional changes and different angles her pussy having lots of deep penetration and up and down thrusting on her feet squatting up and down etc.

I rolled her onto her back then and slipped a couple of towels under her arse and started to dine at the Y which was very juicy from our exertions I then slipped my middle finger into her pussy while licking her clit she soon started to groan again and started thrusting on my finger and tongue this was awesome She was soon jumping around on my finger so I slipped it out put a new condom on and jumped onto her missionary position - man on top, girl on back">mish style and she grabbed my arse and was pulling me into her pink and delve harder and harder and explained I coming, I coming, I coming, U happy, pussy happy, legs were up in the air then pulled down and tucked in tight so I could get in deep with her hands pulling her pussy apart. she soon was exhausted so I rolled her over onto her tummy and put the towels under her hips and entered slowly from behind and layover her body slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy, this was great and I knew any position was great with her so asked for her to lay on her side with one leg in the air and I was on my knees pumping her scissor style.

I knew from previous times that I was not going to come easily after visiting Nana earlier so I asked Barbie to finnish me of with a hand job I eventually made it with minutes to spare and barbie never stopped pumping my cock like and outback water pump until the last drop of jizz was out.

Barbie absolutely treated me great never stopped and working to please me and was super keen to try everything.

Thanks Barbie.

tarenpoint64
26-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Barbie is working today,