PDA

View Full Version : General talk Dating a massage girl - cost benefit analysis

dirtykunt69
20-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Bros, would it cheaper by going to shop and pay ML for a root... OR go on dates with her etc.... which means paying for dinner and so forth.

My purpose is about sustaining a long term sexual partnership with no strings attached + saving $

OR would it be much better to invite her to dessert like meet fresh late at night before proposing for a root?

zorsty
20-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Desert is great since you can share it!
But do not go to meatfresh pleaseee! Lol
Go to a place like Passionflower at capital sqaure or max brennor for a choc fonde... Then move in after for the action haha

Skip the dinner part lol.. Head back to a place for a movie and root

aussiegaigin
20-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Bro, if you can't work out the maths for yourself, you should give up both activities.

rooter
20-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Well bro it all depends on whether you want there to be a happy ending or for it all to end in tears.

milhouse88
20-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Well bro it all depends on whether you want there to be a happy ending or for it all to end in tears.

Could end up both some nights

caramellochoco
20-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Interesting... for a ML you know what you're getting and when, but she can pull out the "not feeling it" card after a date. ML comes without the emotional baggage.

dirtykunt69
21-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Interesting... for a ML you know what you're getting and when, but she can pull out the "not feeling it" card after a date. ML comes without the emotional baggage.

That is true. Food for thought.

I've been seeing this sexy ML for the past few weeks . Yesterday saw her again and booked 1 hr . I just felt extremely horny, skipped the whole massage thing and started making out with her, foreplay etc.
She surprisingly gave me full access... and by that Im talking doing BB and deep kissing. It was a hot session and the best part was , no extra $ requested.. only the $60/1 hr thing. I think shes been well acquainted with me, possibly feels comfortable.. I dunno. I don't do that "bringing her food or wine" crap to the shop thing....

We exchanged numbers and all, we texted back and forth. She wants to hook up for a "social" dinner this week.
I'm sort of reluctant of proceeding further as Im skeptical on her intentions. I srzly dont have time to spare with regards to doing the whole dating / gentlemen thing as im a busy bloke.

She has a banging body (think london keyes), a great personality, and looks after herself. She isn't some scrag off the streets.
I think my goal is for her to my booty call... although as you gents know... nothings is free in life. How is this achieved?

Also the absolute worse part of this whole situation is... I'm in a relationship.... a serious one. The cock has a mind of its own!

caramellochoco
21-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Maybe she just wants to get to know you to start something private. If so, this would be better on both of you $$-wise. Maybe she will start something at your "social hook-up". Let us know!

CunningLinguist
21-04-2015, 01:16 AM
There is no such thing as free extras, you will pay eventually ...

Bazzladance69
21-04-2015, 07:04 AM
I would definitely pursue this girl
As we all know you don't always. Get a great connection & when get that spark & there hot the sex is wild it is always better outside of there normal work place , so yeah go for it

watersjek
21-04-2015, 09:18 AM
I reckon do the dinner, play it by ear and see what you can get developed from there. Can't get everything for free, but there are options always available.

harmony
21-04-2015, 09:58 AM
"She wants to hook up for a 'social' dinner this week.
I'm sort of reluctant of proceeding further as Im skeptical on her intentions"

Two possibilities here
1)She wants to be romanced, and be reminded that she is a desirable woman, not just a sex object
2)She wants you to be her 'provider', not just her 'lover', ie she wants you support her financially, in some way

You are right to trust your instincts. I reckon she wants 1) AND 2)

dirtykunt69
21-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Two possibilities here
1)She wants to be romanced, and be reminded that she is a desirable woman, not just a sex object
2)She wants you to be her 'provider', not just her 'lover', ie she wants you support her financially, in some way

You are right to trust your instincts. I reckon she wants 1) AND 2)

I think you're right on the ball with #2. I'll be interested in knowing past experiences from bros who have dated such women.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 12:26 PM
There is no such thing as free extras, you will pay eventually ...

Yeap, no free lunch that's for sure !!

There are a thousand and one different and possible scenarios !

But true love, mutual attractions, no strings attached fuck buddies - Only happens in male fantasy though !

reve
21-04-2015, 03:48 PM

But true love, mutual attractions, no strings attached fuck buddies - Only happens in male fantasy though !

We all know this game too well...

cato
21-04-2015, 05:52 PM
Fuck buddies only works with married women who love their husbands but don't get enough sex.

Otherwise, as time goes by your single fuck buddy will most likely want and expect more...

harmony
21-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Dk, you did ask for a cost benefit analysis.

Lessons in Love, by Way of Economics
AS Professor of economics at Columbia, C. Lowell Harriss (who just celebrated his 96th birthday) used to say, economics is the study of the allocation of scarce goods and services.
What could be scarcer or more precious than love?

Love is rare, hard to come by and often fragile.

Stay with high-quality human beings. And once you find that you are in a junk relationship, sell immediately.
Junk situations can look appealing and seductive, but junk is junk

In every long-term romantic situation, returns are greater when there is a monopoly.
If you have to share your love with others, if you have to compete even after a brief while with others, forget the whole thing.
You want to have monopoly bonds with your long-term lover

The returns on your investment should at least equal the cost of the investment.
If you are getting less back than you put in over a considerable period of time, back off.

When you have a winner, stick with your winner. Whether in love or in the stock market, winners are to be prized.

Have a dog or a cat in your life. These are your anchors, and your unfailing source of love.

Ben Franklin summed it up well.
In times of stress, the three best things to have are an old dog, an old wife and ready money
How right he was

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/13/business/13every.html?_r=0

dirtykunt69
21-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Thats a great article my friend. I think many of us will find this rather enlightening and might learn a thing or two.

"The returns on your investment should at least equal the cost of the investment. If you are getting less back than you put in over a considerable period of time, back off"

Seems like I'm better off paying for the 1hr/$60 for a BB root... which in itself is proportional and if not better than my initial investment lol.

milhouse88
21-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Depends on what you want out of it most, but it's hard to go past $60/hr for value

beta101
21-04-2015, 09:46 PM
dirtykunt69 my life advice is to not be so tight. go on a date n really care for her n only to realise that u dont want to marry a ml afterall... but now u have the foundation skills to pull a long term gf

watersjek
21-04-2015, 09:50 PM
He's already in a serious relationship!

beta101
21-04-2015, 10:02 PM
He's already in a serious relationship!

idk his life story n he come off as a cheap jerk :p

Kenchoubg
21-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Ml= no need spend money on condommmmm.

caramellochoco
21-04-2015, 11:20 PM
Ml= no need spend money on condommmmm.

But you spend money for no condom.

watersjek
21-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Always play it safe unless you want to pay for the consequences.

milhouse88
22-04-2015, 12:17 AM

This is tattooed on the back of my eyelids

dirtykunt69
22-04-2015, 12:43 AM

Yeah I got 3 phones and 3 different names

caramellochoco
22-04-2015, 01:20 AM

Hahaha this man knows his shit!

watersjek
22-04-2015, 08:11 AM
Yeah I got 3 phones and 3 different namesHaha, you should be fine then!

jellyshots
22-04-2015, 01:34 PM
It's easy enough to set up a booty call. I suspect this one may actually want a relationship though...

cato
24-04-2015, 09:17 PM

That's a true professional!!! LOL

Travelmate
25-04-2015, 06:48 AM

Strongly disagree

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Strongly disagree

Of course, some fantasy does come true, we just don't hear about it right ?

wilisno
25-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Strongly disagree
For this I totally agree ! ;) ;) ;)

It happens quite often, but that's not something to brag about in details ! ;) ;) ;)

xconcepx
25-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Yeahi thought it was weird as well no one really mentioned it. How serious could this relationship be if hes messing about. Personally im not judging but if he loved his current partner that much and was in a serious relationship he'd be able to see that for himself and wouldnt need to ask for advice.

dirtykunt69
25-04-2015, 09:26 PM
yeah i love my current partner .. its very serious. but i have a sex addiction and can't get enough of pussy.

i like to diversify my portfolio.

jellyshots
27-04-2015, 01:46 AM
Of course, some fantasy does come true, we just don't hear about it right ?

I tell you guys about it all the time :)

newbie111
27-04-2015, 04:46 PM
if you are ready for emotional roller-coaster ride... then go for it.

RoyalFlush
28-04-2015, 01:19 AM
stable gf
dinner: $50
movies :$20
desserts: $10
transport: $10
other allowances: $50
total expense per date $140 x 3 times per week / 2 ppl = $210 per week
maybe can get 7 sex per week
so $30 per sex

pros: cheaper, emotional stability, safety in monogous relationship, building a potential future together
cons: stuck with the same dish

ml $70 per root not guaranteed
wl $90 per root guaranteed

pros: ...
cons: ...

having a gf seems to be more "economical" until premarriage phase, wedding ring, overseas trips, presents for family etc.. then ml seems to be the cheaper option.

one way of looking at things, please dont take it seriously.

Oneonone
28-04-2015, 08:26 AM
Dating or going out with a wl is expensive they are used to having money and spending up.

Even if there is no sex involved going out with a wl will put a dint in your wallet!

Start adding sex and a room etc and your better off leaving the sex for your visit to the shop!

Going out with a wl is hard work and can and usually ends up in tears and usually its the guys tears!

jellyshots
28-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Not all WL's or ML's spend big or expect their friends to spend big. More than a few budget their money. The key is to find the ones with their heads screwed on right.

I make more than every single ML that I know. When we've gone out as friends, they've shouted me, I've shouted them pretty much evenly.

I've also gone out with plenty of non WL's and ML's who expect the guy to pay for everything.

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2015, 02:51 PM
As far as movies go, there are usually happy ending when dating a WL ! That is if you don't count Vivien Leigh in the Waterloo Bridge !!

And before Pretty Woman, that was Irma la Douce by Jack Lemmon and Shirley MacLaine !!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Irma_la_Douce_1963_film_poster.jpg

rooter
28-04-2015, 03:01 PM
As far as movies go, there are usually happy ending when dating a WL ! That is if you don't count Vivien Leigh in the Waterloo Bridge !!

And before Pretty Woman, that was Irma la Douce by Jack Lemmon and Shirley MacLaine !!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/99/Irma_la_Douce_1963_film_poster.jpg

And of course Breakfast at Tiffany's - well in the movie anyway.
In the novel there is no love affair - the narrator/Truman Capote is of course gay.
And Holly Golightly is not technically a prostitute but effectively she is.
And then of course there's Madamme Butterfly, the classic Yellow fever story which ends tragically for poor Cio Cio San.
That damn opera brings a tear to my eye every time.
If I was Pinkerton I would have bent her maid Suzuki over too - she's fucking hot!

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2015, 03:45 PM
And of course Breakfast at Tiffany's - well in the movie anyway.
In the novel there is no love affair - the narrator/Truman Capote is of course gay.
And Holly Golightly is not technically a prostitute but effectively she is.
And then of course there's Madamme Butterfly, the classic Yellow fever story which ends tragically for poor Cio Cio San.
If I was Pinkerton I would have bent her maid Suzuki over too - she's fucking hot!

There were so many cinematic classic on prostitution: Catherine Deneuve in Belle Du Jour was an all time great :

http://static.hometheaterforum.com/4/40/404639ce_1967-CatherineDeneuvebelledejour.jpeg

AHLUNGOR
28-04-2015, 03:55 PM

Well, if you give me Madama Butterfly, I will need to return the favour with Memoirs of a Geisha - of course, a professional Geisha is technically Not a prostitute, but more often than not, they practically are :

and all you guys who like them slim can fuck Zhang Ziyi !! I only want to fuck Gong Li !!

https://cinemattire.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/moag1.jpg

http://www.movpins.com/big/MV5BOTg4MzY5MDkwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDcwNTkyMw/still-of-li-gong,-tsai-chin-and-kaori-momoi-in-memoirs-of-a-geisha-(2005)-large-picture.jpg

dirtykunt69
28-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Dating or going out with a wl is expensive they are used to having money and spending up.

After potentially having the last root with my ML this afternoon.. I now reflect on a number of important issues raised by the experienced bros on this forum.
Firstly, i can acknowledge that there is no such thing as free lunch or free root as someone pointed out. ML/WL make more than enough money for a few days work than the average normal worker per fortnight. They are consumed by absolute greed, money$$ and self-centered selfish beings. Their mental state is unstable, and psychological well-being severely damaged as a result of being exploited from riding and rubbing endless cocks.

They are by no means easy to understand. My advice is to fellow punters, keeping it simple at the level of client-worker relationship is the most cost effective, affordable and stress free arrangement. Pay for the service at the shop... do your thing and leave. Do not get embroiled into any dating or whatever..... its just a fantasy and in the end you'll know they'll come for the $$$$ In addition, its not worth the time, effort and cost especially. That concludes my cost benefit-analysis from briefly going out this ML.

CunningLinguist
28-04-2015, 10:57 PM
I see my time with WLs as like going to a movie, pay for a good time and enjoy it while it lasts, but then come back to reality.

illidanstormrage
28-04-2015, 11:48 PM
https://media-production-hetexted.s3.amazonaws.com/questions/2288/screenshot.jpg

Just be like this guy and you'll never have any troubles.

+1 baby and that would be true for all girls unless you get along with them so well that they deserve to have your child (essentially a clone of yourself) if you're into that kind of thing and have had enough of the "single" life. :)

pkwilsoncw
29-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Don't step in too deep so you can pull your leg out when you have had enough

It's just another experience

jellyshots
29-04-2015, 01:22 AM
The problem here may not entirely be the ML/WL but the expectations that you have of them. From their perspective about their clients (direct quote)... "So many people make promises. In the end they're full of shit. You're pretty much the only person besides the managers and the owner that just gets it."

If the only thing you have to get a woman's interest is money, then that's the problem. Not the girl. ML's/WL's are women first. They may put on a persona at work but outside, they aren't looking for money - they get that at work. They look for true emotional connections. Their days are surrounded by superficiality.

If you want to date them, then treat them like women, not objects you can buy. If you just like fucking them, then by all means, go and punt. You won't get both...

One thing I've learnt is that if I want to see one outside or vice versa, I tell them that if that happens, I won't be booking them in the shop anymore. If I was one of their regulars, it tells them that if they choose to see me outside, it's not for monetary reasons. I've weeded out plenty who had an agenda and found the real hidden treasures.

And FFS, have more than one - you never know when their circumstances are going to change...

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2015, 01:03 PM
I suppose all these talk about dating a massage girl would have come from brothers who are not married, could be single, divorced, widowed, and not in a committed relationships.

Now that I get that out of the way, to tell you the truth, if I would have been in that single situation, I would probably think about dating a massage girl too. But with my advanced age, I will probably not be able to date a youngish 20's, so may be only able to date a MILF - then it would be very hard to find a MILF who is single !! This is getting too hard man............lol

May be just stay single and go to the shops and have as much fun as I can physically and financially afford it !! that is if I am single ! But since I am Not, it's all BS really !!

sorry about the BS.

Cheers

ps. single brothers have all the options and benefits and opportunities !!

jellyshots
29-04-2015, 03:03 PM
It's not impossible Bro Ahlungor. I know a couple of ML that don't mind an arrangement more like Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby.

Many of them will do a nice dinner for $200. Plenty of non ML/WL on sugarbabymeet and seekingarrangement who prefer the no complications of a married/attached guy.

aussiegaigin
29-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Now that I get that out of the way, to tell you the truth, if I would have been in that single situation, I would probably think about dating a massage girl too. But with my advanced age, I will probably not be able to date a youngish 20's, so may be only able to date a MILF - then it would be very hard to find a MILF who is single !! This is getting too hard man............lol

What about all those lovely MILFs working as MLs??

Quote: "I got no husband, I got no boyfriend,......".

AHLUNGOR
29-04-2015, 04:57 PM
What about all those lovely MILFs working as MLs??

Quote: "I got no husband, I got no boyfriend,......".

Yeah right !!

Then you look down her naked belly and all the signs of previous child births were there to be seen !! One of the MILF ML I used to see quite regularly last year has a caesarean mark there too, but of course, she never lied to me that she has no children or husband, we just don't talk about it - full credit to her, she doesn't fuck any of her clients including yours truly ................haha. Well I did offer her $100 once for the privilege to be inside her and she turned me down, and we got along really well, so I suppose if she doesn't want to let me fuck her with tips, she probably won't let other clients.

Just a thought.

Cheers

The Fonz
29-04-2015, 10:07 PM
The one thing I've regretted is not taking up the offer to go out from two ML from the massage joint on Archer Street, Chatswood.
one of them, Jessie was definitely looking for a husband, Where are they now? married I suppose.
I know it would not have worked out. That's why i said no.
Good luck to both of them, I wish them happiness in their life.

dirtykunt69
29-04-2015, 10:48 PM
The one thing I've regretted is not taking up the offer to go out from two ML from the massage joint on Archer Street, Chatswood.
one of them, Jessie was definitely looking for a husband, Where are they now? married I suppose.
I know it would not have worked out. That's why i said no.
Good luck to both of them, I wish them happiness in their life.

You think they would of used you for PR / Visa purposes before dumping you?

Are there any BROS here who is married to a ML/WL ????? please share your story!!

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2015, 12:01 PM

Are there any BROS here who is married to a ML/WL ????? please share your story!!

Plenty of MLs have married to local guy in order to stay in Australia ! Or should I say ladies from any foreign countries !! We are still the lucky country after all !

Some are strictly financial arrangements, some could be half and half (payment plus sexual benefits!). But in many cases they genuinely married for a life together with one another (especially if the lady is more matured ). Plenty of them are happily together ever after !! Each situation is different and has it's own merit and outcome.

Unless you are actually thinking of marrying a massage lady yourself, it's none of our business really.

Be happy !

Cheers

The Fonz
30-04-2015, 07:31 PM

I think one of them said she had PR, just got it at the time. No need to worry about being dumped for a visa issue, To be honest I would rather have girls like that (takes a strong personality to do that job) entering the country than the mainland millionaire corrupt crooks and thieves who can buy a visa under the SIV scheme.

Babycat
04-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Bros, would it cheaper by going to shop and pay ML for a root... OR go on dates with her etc.... which means paying for dinner and so forth.

My purpose is about sustaining a long term sexual partnership with no strings attached + saving $

OR would it be much better to invite her to dessert like meet fresh late at night before proposing for a root?
MLs/WLs - They're all humans and they have emotions. Please don't play with their feelings and take advantage of them. It's not just about emotions, but also trust and hopes. If you think dating with them is a way to save money, then you're a loser. Someone are poor - what they have is just money, but you will be the poorer - you even don't have money! Please, give first, and be sincere, then good things come to you.