PDA

View Full Version : General talk Why young, attractive men still come to brothel?

Christmas
21-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Few years ago, when I was not WL, I totally misunderstood this industry. I thought only someone who has disabilities, comes to brothel to release their desire. Now i know how silly I was.
Yet many charming, attractive, young guys prefer massage parlour than brothel, I sometimes find real gem among customer.(hehehe…) and ask them “Why?”

They could cruise chicks at pub, make girl friends or even fuck buddy very easily. I am not talking about only their appearance. Some of them have nice sex skill, they talk very sweet, humorous, smart,(which personally think most attractive) and so on…

First of all we should know men’s, and women’s sex drive is totally different. I don't think I’m only woman that i can put up my horniness. I sometimes, get horny like the other human-being, but I do not wake up at middle of the night, drive few miles away, purchase, and at last having sex.
The men, when they are horny, they should do something. you don’t have to wear a nice suit when you come to brothel. shorts and thongs, that’s it. Even if you are super attractive and charming in some way, you can’t have just having fun and go back to sleep or go back to work. (FYI : many shops are busy at 12pm-1pm) It’s convenience.

Also, attractive guys are of course popular to the girls, they don't want mess their reputation. They “could have” had sex with many girls but they don't want ruin their relationship as a friends. Furthermore, some of YAM(Young, Attractive Men) they are too busy at work or whatsoever, they think “being in relationship” is such waste of time, money, emotion.

There still are many reasons that I couldn't write here all. Important thing is everyone, even YAM also come to brothel. Eric @rockdale485 still message me like “you want to come? there is super hot guy with awesome tattoo and two-block hair cut here.” then even if I'm at school… I'm very often tempted....!

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Few years ago, when I was not WL, I totally misunderstood this industry. I thought only someone who has disabilities, comes to brothel to release their desire. Now i know how silly I was.
Yet many charming, attractive, young guys prefer massage parlour than brothel, I sometimes find real gem among customer.(hehehe…) and ask them “Why?”

They could cruise chicks at pub, make girl friends or even fuck buddy very easily. I am not talking about only their appearance. Some of them have nice sex skill, they talk very sweet, humorous, smart,(which personally think most attractive) and so on…

First of all we should know men’s, and women’s sex drive is totally different. I don't think I’m only woman that i can put up my horniness. I sometimes, get horny like the other human-being, but I do not wake up at middle of the night, drive few miles away, purchase, and at last having sex.
The men, when they are horny, they should do something. you don’t have to wear a nice suit when you come to brothel. shorts and thongs, that’s it. Even if you are super attractive and charming in some way, you can’t have just having fun and go back to sleep or go back to work. (FYI : many shops are busy at 12pm-1pm) It’s convenience.

Also, attractive guys are of course popular to the girls, they don't want mess their reputation. They “could have” had sex with many girls but they don't want ruin their relationship as a friends. Furthermore, some of YAM(Young, Attractive Men) they are too busy at work or whatsoever, they think “being in relationship” is such waste of time, money, emotion.

There still are many reasons that I couldn't write here all. Important thing is everyone, even YAM also come to brothel. Eric @rockdale485 still message me like “you want to come? there is super hot guy with awesome tattoo and two-block hair cut here.” then even if I'm at school… I'm very often tempted....!

I think you pretty much have summed up the situations very nicely and correctly !!

Sometimes men just wanted the physical/sexual release/pleasure or whatever you call it but don't want to invest the time, money (yes, I think a straight fuck with WL is more economical than the cost of dating, wine and dine etc.), and probably most importantly their emotions !! Sure, they could have one night stand too, but that could sometimes turned into "fatal attractions" or just something messy.

To a lesser or different extend, that could be applied to married men, or men in a serious/steady relationship !! Think about when the wife is pregnant or when the girl friend is overseas !! what a man got to do, he got to do !! just a fuck right ??

Cheers

:smile:

rooter
21-04-2015, 03:15 PM
I'm an ugly old man so I have no idea why ;)

harmony
21-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Q. Why do young attractive men still come to brothel ?
A. Because young, attractive women can be found at brothel

caramellochoco
21-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Some get a thrill of going to a WL. It's very different being with your chick, or a girl you picked up, as opposed to someone who's job is to please other men. Some guys get off doing the social taboo.

harmony
21-04-2015, 03:40 PM
In a relationship, no matter how desirable the lady, after time, sex gets a little boring.
As a generalisation, a woman can be content with a lifetime of vanilla sex, in a committed relationship.
But its difficult for the man to say to the woman "things in the sexual department are stale"

Sex means a lot more to men than women
Women are conditioned to realise that sex can mean something big, in their younger years, they can get pregnant
For the majority of men, sex is a release, and a moment of intimacy. Thats it.

If the average man in a relationship told his partner "The sex is getting boring", I doubt much will change

This is a comparison of mens desires, vs womens desires

The Contest
Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhg-htVnJ0

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Ob_QmJu2o

Oneonone
21-04-2015, 03:55 PM
I think that all men like to meet new ladies and have new experiences.

And if you want to sharpen up you love making skill no better teacher than a wl.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 03:56 PM
I'm an ugly old man so I have no idea why ;)

I missed the good old days when I was young and single !!

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Not every attractive men have GF or get to release their STRESS anytime they want

5* City is the Answer:miao:

Most importantly, the GF and wives won't be giving them 5 Star services ! right ?

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 04:42 PM
Maybe before becoming Gf and Wife:love:

I often wonder how bloody lucky is Milo's boy friend now ?? :cool2:

cisco
21-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Because i dont want eat hungry jack forever , i want to eat KFC :)

Kaylie
21-04-2015, 04:58 PM
to me, seeing hot young ML and having HJ (even nude) is not cheating, but I wouldn't have FS when I am married or in relationship with another other than my partner.
Some people think even HJ is cheating - I don't agree. Anyone care to discuss?

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 05:07 PM
to me, seeing hot young ML and having HJ (even nude) is not cheating, but I wouldn't have FS when I am married or in relationship with another other than my partner.

YES !

YES !!

YES !!!

And for me, French and Spanish lesson are definitely Not cheating either !!

Only Cock inside condom inside pussy fuck IS cheating !!

Kaylie
21-04-2015, 05:09 PM
YES !

YES !!

YES !!!

I respect you, brother!!!

Kaylie
21-04-2015, 05:10 PM
YES !

YES !!

YES !!!

What about a CBJ? Diva offer this now with some premiere services, I am really tempted!!!!!!

cisco
21-04-2015, 05:23 PM
No worry about suit , i always wear thong go to brothel but when i wear my shoes gals asked me wheres my thong ? So ? ;) ;)

harmony
21-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Q.
Why young, attractive men still come to brothel?

A.
To avoid this dating scenario

http://m5.paperblog.com/i/18/182441/dating-etiquette-101-exactly-who-pays-L-5ywk3S.jpeg

http://en.paperblog.com/dating-etiquette-101-exactly-who-pays-182441/

And this scenario

http://media.vocativ.com/photos/2015/01/Lawyer-Women-Poster2292443834.jpg

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/society/amateur-einstein-ladies-figured/#!bMaC2E

Christmas
21-04-2015, 05:25 PM
I respect you, brother!!!

I repect you and uncle ahlungor. I know some people who think like you. But i ...to be honest don't really understand. Lol

In what point sex and kinda-sorta-sex (bj, hj) is different?! And you mentioned even nude...!! Grrrrr ...!!!!
If you were my bf, I'd kick your ass so hard. But as i said, I repect your opinion.. Hehe...

cato
21-04-2015, 05:36 PM
I repect you and uncle ahlungor. I know some people who think like you. But i ...to be honest don't really understand. Lol

In what point sex and kinda-sorta-sex (bj, hj) is different?! And you mentioned even nude...!! Grrrrr ...!!!!
If you were my bf, I'd kick your ass so hard. But as i said, I repect your opinion.. Hehe...

Hahahaha... I think I agree with you.

I wonder if their wives or girlfriends gave another man spanish or blowjobs if they would think it's not cheating.... LOLOL

(I hope I'm not causing any offence, but it's always interesting to see how quickly views can change when the shoe is on the other foot)

harmony
21-04-2015, 05:43 PM
French is not sex
Spanish is not sex
But Greek is sex

cato
21-04-2015, 05:44 PM
That man is and will always be my hero!

cato
21-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Bill Clinton that is. (I thought I'd better clarify)

wilisno
21-04-2015, 06:17 PM
YES !

YES !!

YES !!!

Ask your wife's opinion, let her be the judge, because she's the one who'll be cheated ! ;) ;) ;)

wilisno
21-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Ask your wife's opinion, let her be the judge, because she's the one who'll be cheated ! ;) ;) ;)

cato
21-04-2015, 06:20 PM
French is not sex
Spanish is not sex
But Greek is sex

What happened to the Bill Clinton photo???

milhouse88
21-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Some get a thrill of going to a WL. It's very different being with your chick, or a girl you picked up, as opposed to someone who's job is to please other men. Some guys get off doing the social taboo.

Definitely agree with this, part of it is the excitement especially at a new place.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 07:12 PM

Ok . There is a very simple straight answer to this : in the universal animal kingdom , the sole purpose of sex is to reproduce !

Men - of course has added many extra aspects to sex (sexual inter course that is !) it's a pleasure thing, it's a life style thing (think massage and RnT !) but ultimately sex is the process to make a baby ( and lets not talk about Ivf at this point )!

So , call me put my head in the sand if you like - but cock into pussy is the only way to reproduce and that's sex! That's my point ! Any other way - it's not sex and therefore Not cheating from me to my Mrs and I can live with myself!

And of course, when I did go to 5 Star or fuck some of my massage girls ~ I was cheating then, guilty as charged, but not when I see Mimi, Vicky or Rebecca ..... Haha

There was a xxx rated movie by Samantha Strong, it's called save my cherry or something, Strong was not really my type but the theme of the film caught my attention : she was still a virgin (as if !) and she must remain a virgin in order to marry this rich man or something like that so she can't have sex with her sweetheart boyfriend !

But he was horny and has needs - and yes, you guess it, she will give him hand job, blow job, let him fuck her tits and her ass, just no entry to the pussy ! There you go!

The difference between sex or no sex!

Just my two cents

Cheers

harmony
21-04-2015, 07:15 PM
Hey brother Ahlungor

I think a Forum Rule should be 'brothers shouldnt judge another'

Your opinion is your opinion

Cheers !

TresCojones
21-04-2015, 09:08 PM
visting ML or WL while attached?
I think HJ, CBJ are lesser offences. with daty or sex you may be pleasing another woman and even paying for the privilige! but HJ or CBJ may just make up for not getting enough at home. so long as yur partner gets plenty from u already. be safe dont bring any nasties home!!!!

beta101
21-04-2015, 09:23 PM
young guys prefer massage parlour than brothel

massage parlour tabs(trendy asian bitchs) tend to be younger, more naive n fun to chase. in a fs shop theres no chase n feels like a transaction

Debo
21-04-2015, 09:47 PM
They do it because there is no obligation and chase attached. Simply pay and have sex with a WL that you would more or less have to chase hard to get when out and about.

For those that are arguing that its not cheating, imaging you found out your partner was getting her pussy fingered or giving a bj would you not classify it as cheating? I sure would.

Any sexual act is cheating.

vvillie
21-04-2015, 09:58 PM
I wonder how many of the guys responding to this thread view themselves young and attractive.

beta101
21-04-2015, 10:02 PM
lol u mad bro? im actually old so yeh

Christmas
21-04-2015, 10:04 PM
massage parlour tabs(trendy asian bitchs) tend to be younger, more naive n fun to chase. in a fs shop theres no chase n feels like a transaction
Yeah I know. I sometimes miss that time... I think I had more fun in massage parlour.

Any sexual act is cheating.
yay~

beta101
21-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Yeah I know. I sometimes miss that time... I think I had more fun in massage parlour.

thats cause u made everyone fall in love with u in massage parlour :')

CunningLinguist
21-04-2015, 10:34 PM

I think guys like the simplicity of paying directly for sex, rather than playing mind games and paying for sex in other more emotionally draining ways ...

milhouse88
21-04-2015, 10:35 PM
I wonder how many of the guys responding to this thread view themselves young and attractive.

Not in the slightest. Maybe I was young once but never attractive

vvillie
21-04-2015, 10:40 PM
lol u mad bro? im actually old so yeh

Why would I be mad? It was a legitimate question.

daveo123
21-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Picking up girls at bars/clubs isn't easy. It's easier to just pay for it.

milhouse88
22-04-2015, 12:18 AM
Picking up girls at bars/clubs isn't easy. It's easier to just pay for it.

Also less hassle the next day

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 09:49 AM

A young and attractive guy will probably be out there chasing and fucking hot chicks - why would he be a keyboard warrior ??

Corrections , a young and attractive guy will probably be chased by many hot young chicks and cougars !! Too busy fucking or deciding who to fuck !!

Just a thought

Cheers

Sergaent Brody
22-04-2015, 10:01 AM
to me, seeing hot young ml and having hj (even nude) is not cheating, but i wouldn't have fs when i am married or in relationship with another other than my partner.
Some people think even hj is cheating - i don't agree. Anyone care to discuss?

i did not have a sexual relationship with that woman ....

Sergaent Brody
22-04-2015, 10:03 AM

I am not but I got money ... does that count as something ...

Sounds very prickly when one says it I know ...

jellyshots
22-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Q. Why do young attractive men still come to brothel ?
A. Because young, attractive women can be found at brothel

Completely agree. I remember when I first started punting. Where did we find all of the good looking, slightly naughty women? Working in the strip clubs, RnT and brothels. I'm not as young as then, even though I look pretty young and this is one thing that hasn't changed... Naughty YAW still work at strip clubs, RnT and brothels...

I find that dating women is tedious. There's always this getting to know each other stage and all of the questions. At least with a sex worker, I know straight away if she's good in bed or not...

rooter
22-04-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm an ugly old bastard so realistically there is no way I could ever fuck the quantity, quality, and variety of young chicks that I do if I wasn't paying for them.
But even if I was young rich and handsome I still reckon I couldn't do it.
And even if I did the amount of time energy money stress effort etc required would be enormous.
And then you would constantly be dealing with "day after" phone calls, clingy girls, lying, making excuses etc.
it's just not worth it.
Punting is so easy and hassle free.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 02:38 PM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/236ba60a9b265f8a433a25f64bceed7c/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso1_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/58d95d5fd325536afdd66a2871d8caf9/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso2_400.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/0abc274fe7548be845b35ae5dda6e751/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso3_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/0ce9bb3e6a4def06159bcc829a64d827/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso4_400.gif

http://31.media.tumblr.com/55a64b7c53d267834b8e0e9c679294fa/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso5_400.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/96c98c6cbb2e5f415b85a7e6d36066e6/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso6_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/250fd80f3983c750b4ed5121ea85561f/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso7_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e47c1b24700a852e4561a9c0ebe078c0/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso8_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b9d444aab87ed83e97712bc196715937/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso9_400.gif

http://33.media.tumblr.com/e270d97b116b8058898424c05d0f5923/tumblr_nfwv6fMBQK1tezjkso10_400.gif

harmony
22-04-2015, 02:47 PM
And no one has mentioned dating sites yet
A lady in my social circle came out of a marriage last year, and her nephew set up a profile on RSVP in January 2015

She told me that she would get 20 men a day trying to contact her, so in a fortnight she got around 200 different men trying to contact her
It was funny, she told me a story that for the first few men, she would bring her nephew with her !

That is pretty much the most mainstream dating site in Australia
She paid nothing to register with the site, and nothing to reply to some/most of these emails
So for women, put up a good profile photo, and you have no worries meeting guys
The third guy she chose to meet, developed into a relationship, and I presume she didnt contact the remaining guys (typo corrected)

It makes me laugh every time I read journalists saying there is a "man drought". hahah
The articles are often written by fussy female journalists, interviewing fussy females
(example below)

Im not against single women, far from it.
Im just commenting on the demographics on some websites :)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/single-in-sydney-is-a-man-drought-in-nsw-to-blame-or-are-women-too-picky/story-fni0cx12-1227290466148
Single in Sydney: Is a man drought in NSW to blame or are women too picky?

Yvonne Allen, who has been matchmaking for almost four decades, said her male clients longed for an old-fashioned girl.
“I don’t believe there is a man drought, but women have become too challenging for men to want to commit.
Men are pretty simple creatures, they want to be attracted to a woman who has a feminine side,” Ms Allen said.
“These days women earn extremely well and men need to feel needed and a lot feel emasculated, it’s a challenging era.”

Lucy A*, a 36-year-old PhD student, said she was proudly picky.
'Maybe I am a little too fussy, but the men out there are not what I’m looking for, and all the good ones seem taken', she said

Kaylie
22-04-2015, 04:27 PM
If you were my bf, I'd kick your ass so hard.

That sounds tempting! :)

vvillie
22-04-2015, 06:37 PM
And no one has mentioned dating sites yet
A lady in my social circle came out of a marriage last year, and her nephew set up a profile on RSVP in January 2015

She told me that she would get 20 men a day trying to contact her, so in a fortnight she got around 200 different men trying to contact her
It was funny, she told me a story that for the first few men, she would bring her nephew with her !

That is pretty much the most mainstream dating site in Australia
She paid nothing to register with the site, and nothing to reply to some/most of these emails
So for women, put up a good profile photo, and you have no worries meeting guys
She chose one guy to meet, and that developed into a relationship, and I presume she didnt contact the other 200 guys

Wait, so she only met one guy out of 200, but told you a story that for the first few guys she met she brought her nephew along with her?

Licker
22-04-2015, 09:18 PM
i did not have a sexual relationship with that woman ....

It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is

hairy1231
22-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Young but not attractive male here :p
Some men might gone trough tough time from their first love (or first few) when things didnt go like the fairy tale they imagined. Those kinda of experience might scared of losing people close to them. E.g. close work/uni friend that they have potential to be with as couple but too afraid of risking the their current good relation they have as friends/colleague if they start dating etc. So......WL seem like a hassle free option to enjoy gfe or sexual desires.
Don't think many will share this opinion though

If you were my bf, I'd kick your ass so hard.
That sounds tempting! :)
same here :slobber: lol

Youngbear
24-04-2015, 01:42 AM
a lot of WLs and MLs are surprised when they see me. they always ask if i have a gf, then why i dont have one.

i'm a huge introvert and in the past i've never been able to keep a gf or friend with benefits around for very long because i only see them when its convenient for myself (selfish i know). sometimes after a long day at work i like to be left alone (always around my team or talking to clients) so i really enjoy having time to myself so i can enjoy my hobbies. when i pay someone for these services i can do so when its convenient for me and not feel guilty, and i dont have to commit to anything after

RoyalFlush
24-04-2015, 02:21 AM
hi bear dude, do u regret losing the girls due to your introvertness? would you change your personality just to keep the girls? even if its just for show?

Youngbear
24-04-2015, 06:28 AM
hi bear dude, do u regret losing the girls due to your introvertness? would you change your personality just to keep the girls? even if its just for show?

i wouldnt say regret, but it does suck, and its not that i don't enjoy time with them. when im with others im usually quite energetic and i guess thats what draws people to me, but that energy dies out very quickly. its hard to keep that energy going or fake it, and when im out partying im the first to leave, or when im out on a date (where i dont go home with her) im the first to call it a night.

GoldfishMan
24-04-2015, 09:28 AM
I am not young or attractive (ask a Cantonese speaker what my username means and you'll know!), but for me the main reason I go to shops is the feeling of instant gratification. I work hard for my money, and I do make a reasonable amount of dosh. After a hard days work, especially after a successful one, what better way to celebrate than to pay money for something that, more often than not, will result in a smile on my face? :-)
I think even YAMs will agree with me on this.

Herb
24-04-2015, 01:11 PM
It's only cheating if there is emotion involved.
massage-hj-finish! No emotion. Not cheating.
I have many ML ask why I go, why no girlfriend etc. Truth is, rarely do woman over thirty put out often.
And Asian woman are the hottest! Where else would I meet them than in a shop?

AHLUNGOR
24-04-2015, 02:37 PM
It's only cheating if there is emotion involved.
massage-hj-finish! No emotion. Not cheating.
I have many ML ask why I go, why no girlfriend etc. Truth is, rarely do woman over thirty put out often.
And Asian woman are the hottest! Where else would I meet them than in a shop?

LIKE !!

And the same way if I want to fuck a busty hot Aussie blonde, the only way I could fullfill my lust is to go to a shop, right ??

And older white guys want to fuck an Asian girl or get his cock sucked or just a hand job and play with a slim and smooth as silk young girl's body, where else but an Asian brothel or RnT shops ??

harmony
24-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Brother GoldfishMan
I dont speak Cantonese, but your referral to Cantonese slang made me interested !
This article includes the translation of your profile name, for those nonCantonese speakers here

http://jenniferwong.co.uk/2010/01/29/chinese-language-the-imagery-in-slangs/

‘Jib Mai’ – (literal translation: folded-up / real meaning: antisocial behaviors or attitude; reclusive)

‘Sai’ – (literal translation: sun-dried or sun-dry/ real meaning: show off)

‘Gwai’ – (literal translation: ghost / real meaning: sometimes it refers to a ghost, sometimes a foreigner – you have to check the context!)

‘Ju Par’ – (literal translation: pork chop / real meaning: sometimes it refers to the pork chop that you can eat, sometimes it refers to an ugly and chubby girl / more commonly used by a guy.)

‘Qim’ – (literal translation: submarine, or to duck under the water / real meaning: antisocial behavior or attitude; reclusive; non-communicative)

‘Bak Gu’ – (literal translation: ‘Northern Chinese mushrooms’ / real meaning: can mean either those black Chinese mushrooms you use for making claypot rice with Chinese mushrooms and steamed chicken pieces, or it may refer to a prostitute from Northern China. Depends on context. Derog. However, it is becoming less used)

‘Um Chun’ – (literal translation: pheasant / real meaning: can refer to a pheasant, or to a timid person. Derog.)

‘Chau Yau Yu’ – (literal translation: stir-fried squid / real meaning: can mean stir-fried squid, or gets fired by the boss.)

‘Gum yu lo’ – (literal translation: goldfish man / real meaning: a middle aged man who seduces girls)

iseeu
24-04-2015, 04:02 PM
lol, it's interesting reading comments by some punters here that getting a hj, bj, touching a girl (sexually) is not cheating as long as there is no actual penetration involve (i.e penis inserted into pussy).

It's funny how the brain tricks and deceives you into thinking that you actions are justifiable.

Just curious as another brother Cato mentioned it earlier in the thread, is it called cheating if your girlfriend, wife gives another guy a hj, blowjob, kissing etc except for penetration?

just my 2 cents

harmony
24-04-2015, 04:12 PM
This is cheating:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/1202_tiger.mp3

Christmas
24-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Interesting.. so the people, who claim that any sexual action without emotion is not cheating, are ok if your girl friend, and wife have same thoughts... right??

wilisno
24-04-2015, 09:48 PM
Interesting.. so the people, who claim that any sexual action without emotion is not cheating, are ok if your girl friend, and wife have same thoughts... right??
And what do you think if you're the wife ? :miao:

Christmas
24-04-2015, 09:56 PM
And what do you think if you're the wife ? :miao:

I would buy a gun and shoot my hubby's penis.

http://i.imgur.com/38gwyGp.jpg

cisco
24-04-2015, 11:49 PM
In my shoes thats call cheating ;)

cisco
24-04-2015, 11:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/38gwyGp.jpg

Oooooo no pls :)

wilisno
25-04-2015, 12:09 AM

As far as I'm concerned, to say that's no cheating is just cheating themselves ! :miao:

cisco
25-04-2015, 12:59 AM
As far as I'm concerned, to say that's no cheating is just cheating themselves ! :miao:
..... Haha ;)

cisco
25-04-2015, 01:01 AM
lol, it's interesting reading comments by some punters here that getting a hj, bj, touching a girl (sexually) is not cheating as long as there is no actual penetration involve (i.e penis inserted into pussy).

It's funny how the brain tricks and deceives you into thinking that you actions are justifiable.

Just curious as another brother Cato mentioned it earlier in the thread, is it called cheating if your girlfriend, wife gives another guy a hj, blowjob, kissing etc except for penetration?

just my 2 cents
I agree with your 2 cents bra :)

beta101
25-04-2015, 02:23 AM

when u have a hot n sassy korean waifu with amazing skillz in bed... u have to be a complete f****** retard to cheat

anyway my dream hot n sassy korean waifu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIELENdi1D4 lol

Sextus
25-04-2015, 12:44 PM
my dream hot n sassy korean waifu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIELENdi1D4 lol

She's funny! She also has a terrific ear and talent for language. She has obviously learnt her english from Californian speakers, you can hear the burr on the "r's". You hear it in Californian newsreaders and soaps all the time. It isn't a very good accent!

And wow - what a figure.

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2015, 01:25 PM

Hi Chrissy,

it's a very unfair world right, and most of our punting laws/moral standards are coming from the male's point of view!! If the same rules should apply to my wife, we won't have a life together !!

Just me, I am a very insecured jealous man/husband - enough said !!

Christmas
25-04-2015, 02:39 PM
Today 2pm-6pm all cheaters are welcome @485 rockdale.

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2015, 03:19 PM
Today 2pm-6pm all cheaters are welcome @485 rockdale.

What is your working name sister ?

rooter
25-04-2015, 03:23 PM

Look at the avatar bro.
Tom and ...

wilisno
25-04-2015, 03:24 PM
The famous JERRY !!!

AHLUNGOR
25-04-2015, 03:34 PM
The famous JERRY !!!

Oh, I see, this Jerry !

JERRY
Num of Pic(s) : 2
Jerry is a very naughty girl...she is Santa's naughty girl...she is CHRISTMAS come eary

With the Pink hair! Very cute !!

Rockdale_485
03-05-2015, 09:56 AM
Professor Jerry's private One To One lecture /tutorial will commence from 10am:
Venue
Steam Room
Level 1
Red Royale Hall
Campus Rockdale
Booking: Eric 02 9599 8891
:cool2: