PDA

View Full Version : General talk Tips to get extra "extras"

Miyamoto
21-04-2015, 04:40 PM
I'm not going to name names or name shops, but just wanted to relate an experience and see if there are any other tips to increase the chances of getting offered extras beyond HJ at a massage place. So recently with this shitty weather I went for a massage in a shop I hadn't been to before. I was just expecting the usual massage with hj or naked hj. When it came to that time, the ml told me because of the terrible weather it had been really quiet and she hadn't made much tips. So she offered full service, but she said I had to be quiet so it made me think this is not a usual offer at most times. So the tip is go to these places when they are really not busy. Any other tips like this?

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 04:47 PM
When FS is usually on, the usual tip is $100 instead of the $50 !! different MLs may vary or Not on !!

I have had this same experience before. One of my favourite ML told me it's Chinese New Year and she needs to send more money back home, so as I opened my wallet to pay her the massage fees plus the $50 tips, she helped herself and pulled another $50 ! FS is ON on that particular session !!

I am fine with that as we had already fucked before !! but usually, it was not the FS I was after, I actually prefer to fuck her tits instead !! and it's cheaper............lol

Kaylie
21-04-2015, 05:06 PM
I am fine with that as we had already fucked before !! but usually, it was not the FS I was after, I actually prefer to fuck her tits instead !! and it's cheaper............lol

One of your best!

cato
21-04-2015, 05:42 PM
When FS is usually on, the usual tip is $100 instead of the $50 !! different MLs may vary or Not on !!

I have had this same experience before. One of my favourite ML told me it's Chinese New Year and she needs to send more money back home, so as I opened my wallet to pay her the massage fees plus the $50 tips, she helped herself and pulled another $50 ! FS is ON on that particular session !!

Hahaha... That's awesome! You didn't ask for FS but you were forced to FS... That's like going to a restaurant and regardless of what you order, lobster arrives at your table!

I'd just eat it and pay too... LOL

cisco
21-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Just do it bro :)

x11
21-04-2015, 06:21 PM

Sounds like you were raped bro... Lol

dirtykunt69
21-04-2015, 06:26 PM
You will find most ML will say "be quiet" as a way of showing that you're special. But in actual fact the service is on the table for every customer.

Seriously mate, If I find a ML has a banging body, and if she dresses like a slut I simply just ask.

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Sounds like you were raped bro... Lol

For that particular lady, she can rape me any time! In fact, her big tits knock my lil brother out cold and left him vomiting everytime they met !

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2015, 07:27 PM
You will find most ML will say "be quiet" as a way of showing that you're special. But in actual fact the service is on the table for every customer.

Seriously mate, If I find a ML has a banging body, and if she dresses like a slut I simply just ask.

Especially those ladies who carries a small bag into the massage room where she keeps her money, her phone and the doms !!

harmony
21-04-2015, 07:27 PM
"So as I opened my wallet to pay her the massage fees plus the $50 tips, she helped herself and pulled another $50 ! FS is ON on that particular session !!"

"Hahaha... That's awesome! You didn't ask for FS but you were forced to FS... That's like going to a restaurant and regardless of what you order, lobster arrives at your table!"

"Sounds like you were raped bro... Lol"

More candidates for AUS99 Posts of the Year

beta101
21-04-2015, 09:32 PM
clean, smells nice n be a nice guy. then u tease her by asking how much for fs n reject her offer :p