PDA

View Full Version : Itinerary 26 Apr Shenzhen 5 May Bangkok 15 May Sydney

playerz
22-01-2013, 10:56 PM
As the title suggest, my trip to carnal oblivion. First time to Shenzhen so no contacts just rely on research from here and SBF. If any forum members have got reliable leads, please feel free to share. I only have contact in Shanghai with good database of freelancers.

As for Bangkok, I've got plenty of Thai mates willing to drive me around in their Mercs and Bimmers until my nut sack collapse of dehydration.

kingwally
23-01-2013, 07:39 AM
I would take a taxi to Changping first up and stay about 4 to 5 days.Changping is like the Pattaya of China and there are girls everywhere...if you can speak Mandarin,you are in heaven...I cannot but I still had a great time.Lots of girls in Shenzhen as well and a bit more upmarket in some areas especially Shekou.Beware of petty crime everywhere especially pickpockets!

playerz
18-02-2013, 11:30 PM
I have a feeling sleep deprivation is going to be the main theme of this trip.

playerz
06-05-2013, 05:23 AM
Changping is freaking crazy brothers. At 5:30 the lineup of girls at Mayflower has no less than 400 to choose from, up to 1000 on Wednesdays. But it can be like the Boxing Day sales where all the good stuff are gone in the first 15 mins. One night I got in just after 6:15, and only 250 girls left, but I still managed to bag up 15 girls for 6 mates. Peanuts for RMB1100 overnight + RMB400 KTV callout. You need to have a KTV manager as a contact though. Even with the extravagance of 2+ girls per person and 4 hours of KTV fun, it was still cheaper then Lady Drinks at Cowboys clubs. Depends what you guys like, but I'm going to be making Changping an annual party for myself. Just be aware that there's absolutely NO tourist avenues here, so don't go telling your partners that you're heading there for a cultural visit, and industry is also drying up due to labour unions. Factories are now relocating to alternative territories. However the sex trade here should still flourish thanks to bus loads of HK punters doing the 8 hour return bus ride from the HK border to pussy heaven. I am keeping in contact with one girl who is happy to come over to Oz on a tourist visa for AUD$1500 per month. Just waiting for her to get her passport.

irishphil
21-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Can you explain a bit more about how your month long scheme with this girl will work?

Did many of the girls there speak English?

playerz
25-05-2013, 05:46 AM
No English dude. Most of them come from farming villages. Probably first time for them in a dress and high heels. So you'll need to bring a friend.

As for the month long scheme, I'm not going into too much details until it happens. Basically just like renting a bed buddy.

Punter Poontang
25-05-2013, 06:40 PM
As for the month long scheme, I'm not going into too much details until it happens. Basically just like renting a bed buddy.

You could sub-let her pussy to a shop and make a profit!! :cool2:

Just kidding, good luck with it mate. I've heard of plenty of those kinds of arrangements going bad, but always with girls from Phils or LOS where there's an attachment built, either through language being less of a barrier or through the guy making promises about the future. If it's a shorter term deal (one month max), tourist visa only, and the dollars are negotiated up front with no further expectations, it could well be worth your efforts. Let us know how you get on with it eventually.

playerz
26-05-2013, 05:02 AM
You could sub-let her pussy to a shop and make a profit!! :cool2:

Just kidding, good luck with it mate. I've heard of plenty of those kinds of arrangements going bad, but always with girls from Phils or LOS where there's an attachment built, either through language being less of a barrier or through the guy making promises about the future. If it's a shorter term deal (one month max), tourist visa only, and the dollars are negotiated up front with no further expectations, it could well be worth your efforts. Let us know how you get on with it eventually.

Thanks PP. If I do not have feelings for her, sub-leasing just to members of this forum would put me in the black. Yeah, I've heard of plenty SOB stories.

The latest being a friend of a friend (just within the past 6 months) sending over $450k to support her mum's surgery overseas!

WTF!!! That's 1500 sessions at our top class joints. If you everyday of the week, that'd last you 4.10 years. Imagine the Punter Credit you'd be getting from the shops!

Apparently not as easy for Chinese nationals to get tourist visas unless the declare the bank balances. So now exploring other options.