PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Pyrmont Star Massage--Perfect shop and awesome massage with Ruby😀

ChrisAU2
22-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Yo Everybody!! Had a awesome one hour session with Ruby at Pyrmont Star.

Make a booking with WeChat and it was easy and quick reply. The shop is name- Kuberd Massage and its across the road from Bendigo bank .
The place has 3 nice rooms and the bathroom is at the back of the shop. The layout of the room are nicely made with nice candles and smell great with nice music....

Got taking to room no.3 at the back....Nana introduce Ruby and it was likedde1ddde1ddde1bdde1bdde0bdde0bdde0ddde0d She ask which section of my body is sore and needed attention...I said lower back and upper shoulder and back. So we started and I can say her technique was OMG!!!! She massage the right spot and I was like in heaven. Haven't had a beautiful lady that could massage the perfect spot for a long time ( but there was always one special one long time )....
So back to the massage. The massage got better then awesome!! Her hot towel/ walking on the back and stretching was absolutely perfect... My whole back crack all the way down.. Felt like a had a new back after that. We chatted awhile and she was easy going/friendly and cheeky girl. Also had a steamed towel for 5 mins and head and face massage.

Face--8/10
Body--8/10
Massage-- 10/10

Then straight to busydde09 she had a sexy body.... Ruby ass was tight and she got a awesome assdde0ddde0b couldn't stop touching that ass. After the session finish we both went to the shower together and we chatted while I was having a shower.

The overall experience was awesome and this shop is up there with Masstige8 and Romeos!!
So I would absolutely recommend this to all the guys that read this forum to go and try it .... You won't be disappointed!!!
I will be definitely heading back to Pyrmont Star every week if I can... ✌

goldengun
22-04-2015, 01:01 PM
RnT? or FS?

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 01:08 PM
RnT? or FS?

Face--8/10
Body--8/10
Massage-- 10/10

wilisno
22-04-2015, 03:04 PM
With the thread prefix, I thought BlueMoon reopened ! ;) ;) ;)

khuntong
22-04-2015, 03:21 PM
With the thread prefix, I thought BlueMoon reopened ! ;) ;) ;)

I thought I was the only one noticing the wrong prefix.. This guy had already started another thread with the right prefix, but he was probably had too much to drink last night..