PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage with possible extras

HoppingMad
22-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi Guys,

I have a little bit of a conundrum that some of the more experienced guys here may be able to help me with.

My business partner and I generally go for weekly massages after a long week of work. I like the possibility of a little bit extra during the massages whereas he is straighty 180 and happily married and is simply there for a good massage.

Up until now, we frequent a Thai Massage place that is strictly professional but gives great massages, but I tend to be bored ;)

I can't take him to the RnT places so we usually end up at the same place everytime. Typically the RnT places are holes in the wall places whereas the places we tend to go are a little more upmarket but legit.

I wonder, does anyone know of a place that is a little upmarket, will do legit massages but has the possibility of offering more? I mean at this stage I'd settle for just a little bit of sensual action without an actual RnT. Surely there's some legit places that can be coaxed into a little tickling ;)

Your help would be appreciated =)

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Best way is to part way and go to separate shops !

If you must, I know a place where the Mamasan can do an excellent remedial massage and happy to serve your friend for legit part I only and then you can have other MLs for whatever, but I can't tell you where in this forum !

Alternatively , you can try 1B/139 York St QVB massage ! Similar thing, either the two Mamasan Nicole or Vicky can give a legit massage to you friend and RnT for you! But you must make prior arrangement to let them know your plan. PM QVB and Book with Nicole !

Good luck

Cheers

HoppingMad
22-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Best way is to part way and go to separate shops !

If you must, I know a place where the Mamasan can do an excellent remedial massage and happy to serve your friend for legit part I only and then you can have other MLs for whatever, but I can't tell you where in this forum !

Alternatively , you can try 1B/139 York St QVB massage ! Similar thing, either the two Mamasan Nicole or Vicky can give a legit massage to you friend and RnT for you! But you must make prior arrangement to let them know your plan. PM QVB and Book with Nicole !

Good luck

Cheers

Cheers brother, I'll definitely have a word to QVB and see if I can make an arrangement.

The City is a fair hike though so might have to be a weekend job.

It seems the legit places give better massages, I guess that's their main selling point.

Any other options out there feel free to drop some names.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Cheers brother, I'll definitely have a word to QVB and see if I can make an arrangement.

The City is a fair hike though so might have to be a weekend job.

It seems the legit places give better massages, I guess that's their main selling point.

Any other options out there feel free to drop some names.

Cheers

OK, Check your PM brother!!

On second thought, I think Summer at Summerville should be able to help you too and she is at Harris Street. You can book Summer herself (she is semi retired but for your special arrangement she probably will do it!) for a legit massage only for your friend and any other hot girl for yourself.................lol - but make sure you explain to her clearly what you want for your friend.

Cheers

:cool2:

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Oh, how can I forget ?? :cool2:

The perfect shop for you should be Holistic Hands at level 1, 370 Pitt St.

This is quite a classy looking shop inside a shopping arcade of an office building, it will look totally legit to your friend. And the mamasan Teresa is also semi retired and she only does PART 1 these days, she will be perfect for your friend ! and you can pick the other girl and be a very happy man.

Cheers

:smile:

aussiegaigin
22-04-2015, 04:35 PM
One point to consider is that most girls depend on getting a tip, and if you decline Pt 2 when offered you usually get a sudden drop off in interest and massage quality. When I am such a situation I usually tell the girl my problem and offer the tip anyway, and the massage continues.

AHLUNGOR
22-04-2015, 04:43 PM
One point to consider is that most girls depend on getting a tip, and if you decline Pt 2 when offered you usually get a sudden drop off in interest and massage quality. When I am such a situation I usually tell the girl my problem and offer the tip anyway, and the massage continues.

Well, I think the OP actually don't want any RnT (extras) to be offered to his mate, as he is " straighty 180 and happily married and is simply there for a good massage." (of course, the best way is to convert him to the dark side or should I say the fun side!).

That's why my recommendations to him are concentrated on the mamasans of the shop who either prefer Not to do part 2 any more like Summer and Teresa or simply happy to just offer a legit massage for the good of the shop !(like Vicky and Nicole).

Well, there are enough tips here for him to action,

Cheers

dirtykunt69
22-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Tell your mate to go to the chinese massage situated in the middle of westfields, while you duck into the shady shop with bright neon light that displays "massage"

HoppingMad
22-04-2015, 07:07 PM
I still go by myself when I need to so that's not an issue, just thought I could find a place for our weekly visit that suited us both ;)

I don't mind the swanky places he picks out, they give a really good massage, better than the ones I like to go to.

Heck I'd settle just for a little sensuality in the legit places, don't really need the RNT action. I've offered up extra cash just to be able to bare all and get a little oil splashed around in the right places but they are strict as.

We're heading down to the City this weekend to go to Sydney City Thai Massage & Spa, think it's a new posh place. I'll try my luck of course and splash some cash about ;)

jellyshots
22-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Lol, just corrupt your mate...

HoppingMad
22-04-2015, 07:11 PM

Bahaha thinking that might be the only way out. Might be a niche market for people willing to cough up a little cash just to get a hand brushed against them geez.

watersjek
22-04-2015, 07:20 PM
A rather niche market indeed. But it probably does exist!

Honestly, it's probably the case you won't be able to get an arrangement like that happening.

milhouse88
22-04-2015, 07:49 PM

And hope his missus doesn't find out

wachumba
22-04-2015, 08:09 PM
What area are you looking for since CBD is far away?

Most people who don't punt know what goes on in the Chinese massage shops. You might get your mate in trouble if you take him to one of these even if he doesn't get any extras if he is seen by wife or friend. I wouldn't consider any of these places Upmarket either.

HoppingMad
22-04-2015, 08:38 PM
We live about 20km out from the city, not far but not somewhere we would travel on a weekday after finishing work at about 6PM. Weekends would be ok though.

I wouldn't call them upmarket, but they are Traditional Massage places, not discreet doorway places. They certainly don't look like anything but legit places.

We've gone to Royal Grand Thai in the City quite a few times, nice place but strictly legit.

Guvnor
23-04-2015, 02:35 AM
Just a heads up Hopping, I've been to Sydney City Thai Massage and Spa a number of times since it opened a couple of years ago and have never had extras there (great massage though). On my first visit, I asked for an oil massage and the girl told me to remove my underwear if I was comfortable with doing so because it was easier. I did as requested, but was covered by the towel the whole time and unfortunately no tackle tickle either.
Since then, whenever I get an oil massage at any legit shop I always strip completely, as it actually feels better than constantly having your undies pulled up and down and sideways (not to mention that the oil also fucks the elastic). Most times when I go for a massage now, I don't even put undies on when I get dressed to go so they can't even ask me to put them back on!
I have never had an issue when I have done this, but bear in mind that I have always remained a gentleman during the session.

AHLUNGOR
23-04-2015, 09:26 AM
We live about 20km out from the city, not far but not somewhere we would travel on a weekday after finishing work at about 6PM. Weekends would be ok though.

I wouldn't call them upmarket, but they are Traditional Massage places, not discreet doorway places. They certainly don't look like anything but legit places.

We've gone to Royal Grand Thai in the City quite a few times, nice place but strictly legit.

20km from the city, so how is Burwood for a location for you guys ?

I have mail that a couple of my friends will be taking over a classy Thai shop in Burwood and incorporating RnT services into the shop while the decor stays!

This could be the best of both world, a legit Thai or Sensual Chinese under the same roof !

Finalizing soon !

Cheers

wilisno
23-04-2015, 10:32 AM

I have mail that a couple of my friends will be taking over a classy Thai shop in Burwood and incorporating RnT services into the shop while the decor stays!

This could be the best of both world, a legit Thai or Sensual Chinese under the same roof !

Finalizing soon !

Cheers
Burwood is only 10 to 12 Km !

HoppingMad
23-04-2015, 10:58 AM

Finalizing soon !

Cheers

Burwood would be brilliant! All the ones we frequently go to are within 5KM of there.

I hope it's the one I'm thinking of as we go there quite often and he loves the place ;)